Rate, tips ( surgery incl) , thoughts

H

Hustlemaxing

Iron
M22, from southeastern Europe , 5 11 and a half / 182cm tall , smaller bone structure but shape and frame very good to build a nice body ( witch i did when i was a teen, sadly i stoped and smoked weed everyday for the past 2 years) . I want you to give me your realistic thoughts about my face , give me your tips ( surgery incl ) and everything that you have and want to say.
Btw im not an incel , banged some good chicks ( i would even more if my game was better back in high school when i was in shape) and did had alot if positive interaction with girls and some bad ones ( incl my face ) just wanted to say that, as i trouly believe those incels have mental/social skill problems then that their face is the problem( heck i onow two chad looking guys and they get none pussy becouse they act weird and so on)
On both photos i had my face tottaly relaxed,, no smiles no nothing, i used to be fat as a kid so thats whay i have some fat left under my chin ( my ex guessed because of that that i was fat) . Thanks for you feedback!

Attachments

• 67F696BF-5EF6-4220-B1E0-61DEE64DA097.jpeg
    67F696BF-5EF6-4220-B1E0-61DEE64DA097.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 385
  • 57C9D625-A548-486F-A973-9F5F97C5FF95.jpeg
    57C9D625-A548-486F-A973-9F5F97C5FF95.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 382
short skull
sliding genio should be first priority

You mean like chin implant to make it bigger?
you could do that but the sliding chin osteotomy is more legit in the long run and it's commonly performed on patients with sleep apnea so it's a well-documented procedure, meanwhile there are few surgeons in europe who do good implants at reasonable prices

I refused to believe you are not an incel and that you banged "multiple good chicks", sorry
*refuse

I refused to believe you are not an incel and that you banged "multiple good chicks", sorry
*refuse
Ok , as you wish, doesn’t even matter , as the theme of this post is something else.

I see no jaw + u need to lose BF

I see no jaw + u need to lose BF
Yeah the thing is that i was fat as a kid ( up to when i was 15 , then i lost weight) and i had the fat around my neck and under chin since then.

Show those Chads you're talking about.

Show those Chads you're talking about.
Talking about what?
And please people i gave you the question so please answer them if you want or just pass this post

Talking about what?
And please people i gave you the question so please answer them if you want or just pass this post
You were talking about Chads, post their pictures.
As for rating, you're 4.75. Something is off about you. For surgery get sliding genioplasty as your chin is a bit recessed.

Rhino, fat transfers to undereyes, and sliding genio. You look hella young too, like 17

You were talking about Chads, post their pictures.
As for rating, you're 4.75. Something is off about you. For surgery get sliding genioplasty as your chin is a bit recessed.
this is the worst, most inflated rating I've seen on this site. what the fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, lutte, TGxRedPlayer and 7 others
Lack of under eye support, lip lift, wrap around custom jaw implants or/and bimax, rhino, +something for eyes

Rhino, fat transfers to undereyes, and sliding genio. You look hella young too, like 17
Interesting, first time I heard rhino, more people told me eyes... also can you please explain me the thing with fat tranfers to undereyes , like what would that do ? I dobt understand a thing about it. Yeah alot of people told me that haha probably because of my weak chin and lower third in general

this is the worst, most inflated rating I've seen on this site. what the fuck
0,25 above the average is the most inflated rating? Kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and Deleted member 2846
this isn't a genioplasty case lmao OP needs double jaw asap

Interesting, first time I heard rhino, more people told me eyes... also can you please explain me the thing with fat tranfers to undereyes , like what would that do ? I dobt understand a thing about it. Yeah alot of people told me that haha probably because of my weak chin and lower third in general
I may take that undereye statement back. You have okay undereye support, you just have eye bags, lower blepharoplasty will remove the bags and give you a cleaner and less tired look.

0,25 above the average is the most inflated rating? Kill yourself.
he's below average. where tf are you from if the average dude in your area has worse bone structure than this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, Chadelite, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
OP I didn't notice your mouth area, it's actually quite bad. Your rating is 4.25, but from the profile you're still 4.75

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 3583, didntreadlol and 2 others
I may take that undereye statement back. You have okay undereye support, you just have eye bags, lower blepharoplasty will remove the bags and give you a cleaner and less tired look.
he has a (albeit slight) negative orbital vector.

he's below average. where tf are you from if the average dude in your area has worse bone structure than this?
I adjusted my rating, personally got a bad nose and I place importance on side profile (more than front) and his profile is actually above average, aside from the chin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Tbh I think he has bags from lack of undereye support

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1862
I adjusted my rating, personally got a bad nose and I place importance on side profile (more than front) and his profile is actually above average, aside from the chin.
i can see how you'd come to that conclusion but the slope & vector of his philtrum is a dead giveaway that he has an underlying orthognathic issue.

From the front his long philtrum is obvious.

You're correct in part, genio combined with bimax is what OP needs. The FUNCTIONAL benefits alone would be worth it.
Tbh I think he has bags from lack of undereye support
+1

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
i can see how you'd come to that conclusion but the slope & vector of his philtrum is a dead giveaway that he has an underlying orthognathic issue.

You're correct in part, genio combined with bimax is what OP needs. The FUNCTIONAL benefits alone would be worth it.

+1
Tbh with my original rating, I just took a quick glance since he was begging for a rating. If he gets work on his lower third done then his profile will be solid, but his front has more problems: long philtrum, bad mouth area, negative canthal tilt. He also looks like he's playing with his eyes a little bit to make them look a little different but it just shows that his eyes are a weak point too. I suffer from it too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Tbh with my original rating, I just took a quick glance since he was begging for a rating. If he gets work on his lower third done then his profile will be solid, but his front has more problems: long philtrum, bad mouth area, negative canthal tilt. He also looks like he's playing with his eyes a little bit to make them look a little different but it just shows that his eyes are a weak point too. I suffer from it too.
agreed. his lower third can be improved & that'll be what yields the greatest psl increase.

+1
Nice reply bro, can i ask what are the functional benefits of it if u know?
agreed. his lower third can be improved & that'll be what yields the greatest psl increase.
im new here , can u explain what psl is?
this isn't a genioplasty case lmao OP needs double jaw asap
I was either thinking genio or custom wraparound jaw implant and something for the eyes, possibly a minor lip filler. Atleast the firts two would bring me up asap
As in bad mouth area you mean only that my lips are thin/small?

Last edited:
From a first glance I would guess you have malocclusion (assume type 2) & narrow airways (perhaps sleep apnea?)

You have a a steep occlusal plane (see below) & this is what gives your philtrum this appearance.

I'd advise you consult with a maxfac.

Alright son, get ready to get brutally slaughtered.

Let me just tell you beforehand that I won’t be accounted responsible for any psychological treatment afterward this post nor will I be responsible if you commit suicide.

That being said, you look like shit, and here is why:

First, your neuro-splanchnocranium ration is that similar of a woman, mostly because you have a big forehead, which is accentuated by your trans-gender hairline which is incapable of deciding if it wants to be a male or a female hairline, compared to your lower third height.

The only positive trait on your upper-third is the brow ridge prominence, neuro-cranium is rounded, the hairline is a weird mix of rounded + squared, ideally, the hairline should be a bit lower than that.

Middle-third, where do I begin… the eyebrows look decent, and that’s about it, that’s the only positive trait.

You have vertically asymmetrical eyes, both which have negative canthal tilt, it even makes you look like you’re cross-eyed. There’s lack of fat on the fat pad below the supraorbital which gives you over 3mm of upper eyelid exposure, especially on the eye that hangs lower.

Zygomatic bone? 404 not found! non ecziste!

The nose looks bad both on front and on profile. First, even though your head is slightly rotated to the left side of the pic, which is easily confirmed by the ears, the nose is rotated to the right side of the pic, which means you have some deviation. It also looks bulbous on the tip.

On the profile, you have that nerdy bird nose type with a hump right near the tip, which means you probably have excessive cartilage mass on that area. The angle formed by your brow ridge/glabella and the nose is extremely high.

On the lower-third is where any normie can see the sub-humanity of your face.

First, you have a narrow jaw with absolute no jawline definition, your neck blends to your jaw like they are the same thing.

Despite your chin not being recessed your mandible is, and a lot! Especially because you are tilting your head backwards which means both your maxilla and mandible are more posterior in relation to your labella than what it seems on that picture.

Your chin also doesn’t look masculine at all on the front, it’s vertically short and narrow as a chin of a woman.

The mouth is bad as well, first, it’s narrow, so you only have an average palate at best, considering all other traits I highly doubt that and it’s probably a narrow palate.

The upper lip not only is inexistent, but it’s also flat and not only that but because of your recession the superior upper lip (where it meets the nose) is anterior to the inferior upper lip.

You also have a long philtrum because of the thin upper lip.

Overall you look like an ugly woman with short hair, no masculinity whatsoever except for the brow ridge.

3.5/10 at best

Genio, Rhino, Fat Transfer, cheekbone implants, mandible advancement, wrap around jaw implant, lip lift…

Also, unless you’re on a high bf rn, the fat below your chin is because your hyoid bone, not because you used to be fat.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lutte, the next o'pry, Deleted member 5143 and 14 others

Let me just tell you beforehand that I won’t be accounted responsible for any psychological treatment afterward this post nor will I be responsible if you commit suicide.

First, your neuro-splanchnocranium ration is that similar of a woman, mostly because you have a big forehead, which is accentuated by your trans-gender hairline which is incapable of deciding if it wants to be a male or a female hairline, compared to your lower third height.

The only positive trait on your upper-third is the brow ridge prominence, neuro-cranium is rounded, the hairline is a weird mix of rounded + squared, ideally, the hairline should be a bit lower than that.

Middle-third, where do I begin… the eyebrows look decent, and that’s about it, that’s the only positive trait.

You have vertically asymmetrical eyes, both which have negative canthal tilt, it even makes you look like you’re cross-eyed. There’s lack of fat on the fat pad below the supraorbital which gives you over 3mm of upper eyelid exposure, especially on the eye that hangs lower.

The nose looks bad both on front and on profile. First, even though your head is slightly rotated to the left side of the pic, which is easily confirmed by the ears, the nose is rotated to the right side of the pic, which means you have some deviation. It also looks bulbous on the tip.

On the profile, you have that nerdy bird nose type with a hump right near the tip, which means you probably have excessive cartilage mass on that area. The angle formed by your brow ridge/glabella and the nose is extremely high.

First, you have a narrow jaw with absolute no jawline definition, your neck blends to your jaw like they are the same thing.

Despite your chin not being recessed your mandible is, and a lot! Especially because you are tilting your head backwards which means both your maxilla and mandible are more posterior in relation to your labella than what it seems on that picture.

Your chin also doesn’t look masculine at all on the front, it’s vertically short and narrow as a chin of a woman.

The mouth is bad as well, first, it’s narrow, so you only have an average palate at best, considering all other traits I highly doubt that and it’s probably a narrow palate.

The upper lip not only is inexistent, but it’s also flat and not only that but because of your recession the superior upper lip (where it meets the nose) is anterior to the inferior upper lip.

Overall you look like an ugly woman with short hair, no masculinity whatsoever except for the brow ridge.

3.5/10 at best

Genio, Rhino, Fat Transfer, cheekbone implants, mandible advancement, wrap around jaw implant, lip lift…

Also, unless you’re on a high bf rn, the fat below your chin is because your hyoid bone, not because you used to be fat.

3.5/10 at best

lol I thought you had no idea what you were talking about since you told me to get orbital decompression, but you seem well versed in surgeries.
I'm goign to make a thread about eyes soon tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 3043

3.5/10 at best

god damn nuke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and CopingCel

3.5/10 at best

K.O.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and CopingCel

3.5/10 at best

Is there any hope for op iyo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Is there any hope for op iyo?
He can probably reach 4psl. 5psl maybe with extensive surgeries.
6psl probably not without lefort or something risky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
avoid getting sliding genio, cause sliding genio adds projection and length to the chin. Your chin will look way too long. Better approach would be to get a lip lift to decrease philtrum length and then to get custom wraparound jaw implant by epply to get chin projection and to get a defined jaw. Rhino is a must, your nose bridge is curved, gives a feminine appearance, straightening the bridge would greatly improve its appearance. Get some undereye support by fillers or infraorbital implants, by doing those things, you could easily go up 2 psl points.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 2205
lol I thought you had no idea what you were talking about since you told me to get orbital decompression, but you seem well versed in surgeries.
I'm goign to make a thread about eyes soon tbh.
Mention me in it. iM curious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Lol anyone suggesting a genio needs to stop.
Fuck nevermind I confused chin implant with genio.

avoid getting sliding genio, cause sliding genio adds projection and length to the chin. Your chin will look way too long. Better approach would be to get a lip lift to decrease philtrum length and then to get custom wraparound jaw implant by epply to get chin projection and to get a defined jaw. Rhino is a must, your nose bridge is curved, gives a feminine appearance, straightening the bridge would greatly improve its appearance. Get some undereye support by fillers or infraorbital implants, by doing those things, you could easily go up 2 psl points.
0.5PSL boost realistically

0.5PSL boost realistically
nah, he's got a good pheno, and decent height. Right now his psl is prbly 3, could def reach 5 or like 4.5, after all those changes.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
nah, he's got a good pheno, and decent height. Right now his psl is prbly 3, could def reach 5 or like 4.5, after all those changes.
Okay maybe like .75PSL. It will only change it from the 3/4th and side profile. Rhino isn’t a game changer in regards to PSL points unless you have a fucked up nose. Average PSL from a nose job is like .3-.4PSL.

First things first thank you for your well detailed reply. Must taken ages to learn all that.
That being said, to be completely honest with you , i dont understand half of the shit u wrote , since im just a guy trying to improve my life for the better in every possible way that includes my face so I decided to make an account here just to get an other perspective and view point . But i got a freaking human skull anatomy class lol.
Listen bro(es) , I understand that a lot of u are frustrated becouse of the lack of pussy ur getting, im not saying im the type of guy that gets 9s or has sex every weekend. But i did had ( for a 22yo) a fair share of a couple of girlfriends, one fwb relationship, some one night stands , even a 7 once cheated her boyfriend with me when i was 17( that was back in my prime when i tok great care of myself) . Made up with alot of attractive girl, alot of them called me cute/ hot when i did sports back in the day for a relatively longer period of time. But yeah of coarse a lot of them told me that im just not enough good looking for them, neither did all of the girls i had something with were avarage, but some actually even were. But then again, i KNOW real life examples of really good looking guys that simply dont have a lot of success with girls, some even less then I. Why? Persona issues, and yes, living in a relatively small town in Europe where you know almost everyone in ur age range, i can confirm that they really are akward, strange, pathetic...
Hell i just realized that im writing all of this for nothing, like 90% of you guys will think that i made all this up so idgaf tbh, just camed here for some thoughts and advice. From now on im just gonna focus a little bit on thw replies that have give some tips and answer my questions, and of course unlike this one, the ones that i can understand lol.
Wish you all luck broes, some of u will really need it!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
lol at how many ppl on here are clueless in regards to surgery advice, such misinformation being spreaded. Ppl on here reccomending him sliding genio when his maxilla is hella recessed.

anyway op,

you need

BSSO+Lefort 1
Chin Implant
buccal fat removal
infraorbital Rim Implants
Lower lid blepharoplasty
Canthoplasty-

get the eye stuff done together and do those lastly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1862
lol at how many ppl on here are clueless in regards to surgery advice, such misinformation being spreaded. Ppl on here reccomending him sliding genio when his maxilla is hella recessed.

anyway op,

you need

BSSO+Lefort 1
Chin Implant
buccal fat removal
Lower lid blepharoplasty
Canthoplasty-

get the eye stuff done together and do those lastly.
What are the eye things here u mentioned?

What are the eye things here u mentioned?
Lower lid blepharoplasty
Canthoplasty
oh shit, your 22? i thought you were much older then that, like in ur 30's, damn so i guess its true ppl with recessed maxillas age horribly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
height isn't factored into psl, and his phenotype is very common.

He can probably reach 4psl. 5psl maybe with extensive surgeries.
6psl probably not without lefort or something risky
this dude is never reaching 5 psl lets not kid ourselves

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, TylerDurden, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
First things first thank you for your well detailed reply. Must taken ages to learn all that.
That being said, to be completely honest with you , i dont understand half of the shit u wrote , since im just a guy trying to improve my life for the better in every possible way that includes my face so I decided to make an account here just to get an other perspective and view point . But i got a freaking human skull anatomy class lol.
Listen bro(es) , I understand that a lot of u are frustrated becouse of the lack of pussy ur getting, im not saying im the type of guy that gets 9s or has sex every weekend. But i did had ( for a 22yo) a fair share of a couple of girlfriends, one fwb relationship, some one night stands , even a 7 once cheated her boyfriend with me when i was 17( that was back in my prime when i tok great care of myself) . Made up with alot of attractive girl, alot of them called me cute/ hot when i did sports back in the day for a relatively longer period of time. But yeah of coarse a lot of them told me that im just not enough good looking for them, neither did all of the girls i had something with were avarage, but some actually even were. But then again, i KNOW real life examples of really good looking guys that simply dont have a lot of success with girls, some even less then I. Why? Persona issues, and yes, living in a relatively small town in Europe where you know almost everyone in ur age range, i can confirm that they really are akward, strange, pathetic...
Hell i just realized that im writing all of this for nothing, like 90% of you guys will think that i made all this up so idgaf tbh, just camed here for some thoughts and advice. From now on im just gonna focus a little bit on thw replies that have give some tips and answer my questions, and of course unlike this one, the ones that i can understand lol.
Wish you all luck broes, some of u will really need it!
Hey bro, you honestly took that reply like a champ lol. Yeah there’s some facial flaws you have that can be easily fixed and now you know them. Doing just a few will make you much more attractive. Don’t dwell/lurk here too much or you will end up regretting it. Ignorance is bliss. Take the chin/undereye/nose advice and leave. Trust me.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga and Deleted member 2205
this dude is never reaching 5 psl lets not kid ourselves
I don't even think it's possible to predict accuratel what psl someone will be after multiple surgeries. I just felt bad for him.