Rate, tips ( surgery incl) , thoughts

If he gets the 4-5 needed surgeries I can see him gaining 1+ psl point. I think there's a slight chance he can hit 5+ psl maybe 1/100 but it's there the biggest obstacle in hitting 5+ for him are his eyes imo

Lighting is making all the difference here. Jaw+nose job+undereye fillers+ lighting.
he is not more than 7 PSL even after, due to all these fraud IMO
Only by knowing the truth he'll be able to know what he have to do, it's either that or being bluepilled, getting a divorce in his mid 30's and becoming a MGTOW. At least now he knows what he must do so he doesn't end up like that tbh
it is what it is, in my case i need fucking massive masseters to get upward tbh

why so trash bro ? is it 100/100 true ?
so hard to hear tbh

Not trashing on him, he said he had gf before, he can obviously get a girlfriend and eventually marry her, but will she be loyal to him after 2 years of relationship?! Maybe, but what are the probabilities of that happening?! Very low, if he fixes his lower third and eye area he would have a better chance, but it's what it is, once a degenerate Chad or Chadlite who likes to fuck women around finds his wife, it's over

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 3043
Only by knowing the truth he'll be able to know what he have to do, it's either that or being bluepilled, getting a divorce in his mid 30's and becoming a MGTOW. At least now he knows what he must do so he doesn't end up like that tbh
Nah bro that’s hella jaded. No need to analyze someone’s face like that. Idc what anyone says.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, ZUZZCEL, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
I said there’s outliers and I’m aware that jaw implants can give a man a 1PSL boost (actual 1PSL). Only good example is that white guy who had extreme recession and had that jaw implant and made him into a high 5 to low 6PSL. There’s obviously others but I haven’t seen them yet.
Those aren't outliers though. Many of the times people have legitmate failos that can be fixed and increased through surgeries. An outlier is something too rare to be in the normal range when I see people with failos that can be fixable every day.
And a jaw implant won't give you a 1psl boost if you had a decent jaw before. It's all about ficing your failos. They can help a lot, and it's impossible to pinpoint what psl someone would be without fixing multiple failos because we don't look at people's faces analytically like robots.

If he gets the 4-5 needed surgeries I can see him gaining 1+ psl point. I think there's a slight chance he can hit 5+ psl maybe 1/100 but it's there the biggest obstacle in hitting 5+ for him are his eyes imo
5 surgeries for 1PSL point don't worth it imo

Also I think if he were to do all those surgeries he'd need to do something about the hair as well. His hairline mogs tf out of mine but it's still well below average.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
if he is a 5PSL here, i'm 5PSL too bro :

View attachment 115045
no, he mogs you hard on his before picture tbh

he was very good looking for his ethnicity

both old pics of him, idk if he's 100% natural in 2nd pic but its irrelevant as his harmony/pheno is top tier for an ethnic regardless

OP isn't hideous or deformed, the problem is that he has too many minor flaws, he has the base to ascend to a normie tie, at that level getting cucked is less common

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 2846

View attachment 115048 View attachment 115049

both old pics of him, idk if he's 100% natural in 2nd pic but its irrelevant as his harmony/pheno is top tier for an ethnic regardless
yeah in these he mogs hard, but i can't believe him in authenticity one second tbh
when someone frauds as hard his pics since the begining it's hard to know who really he mogs or not imo

View attachment 115048 View attachment 115049

@streege see, bad lighting versus good. he was like 6PSL before the surgeries. all he needed was a nose job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
OP isn't hideous or deformed, the problem is that he has too many minor flaws, he has the base to ascend to a normie tie, at that level getting cucked is less common
he's one of the worst looking posters i've ever seen

@FatmanO mogs him to death, let that sink in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
In an attempt to mitigate the brain damage this thread will undoubtedly cause to anyone who has the misfortune of reading it, let me clarify this 'recession' thing & why even the most 'bluepilled' maxfac would take OP's case.

The image below illustrates (albeit to a greater extent) OP's problem. Skull B is what OP has. This is RETRUSION by ALL measures. I'm not going to go into cephalometric measurements tbh just take my word for it.

Notice the gradient of the philtrum & how the mandible droops, constricting the airway.

Bi-max with CCW would be recommended by almost any maxfac (given that they are skilled enough to perform such a complicated procedure.)

yes this is low effort but idc it gets the point across

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3043
5 surgeries for 1PSL point don't worth it imo
Imo if you're not going from one tier to the next surgeries are hardly worth it. The 3 tiers being ugly, invisible, and attractive. He can do like 2 surgeries so nobody irl will place him in the ugly category.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
@streege see, bad lighting versus good. he was like 6PSL before the surgeries. all he needed was a nose job
if the pics are really not frauded, he was close to 6 PSL ngl

IMO he looked really good before all his looskmaxxing. He went overboard but if he’s happy now, good for him.

• +1
i can never reach these levels by their means. I mean i have way more ethnic looking, and less western ones. My traits are more "high T" so i need just to make them more high T, otherwise it'll fuck my harmony. Getting top tier jawline will help. It's already chadlite from profile, i don't know what to do to have the same from front. low bf will help me to know
IMO he looked really good before all his looskmaxxing. He went overboard but if he’s happy now, good for him.
as i say if it was really him without fraud, no need for any surgery tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Imo if you're not going from one tier to the next surgeries are hardly worth it. The 3 tiers being ugly, invisible, and attractive. He can do like 2 surgeries so nobody irl will place him in the ugly category.
I think he’s in the invisible category. Borderlining ugly. You REALLY need to be ugly for people to notice you’re ugly

• +1
it's sad but true tbh
it's crazy that he had gf tbh
In an attempt to mitigate the brain damage this thread will undoubtedly cause to anyone who has the misfortune of reading it, let me clarify this 'recession' thing & why even the most 'bluepilled' maxfac would take OP's case.

The image below illustrates (albeit to a greater extent) OP's problem. Skull B is what OP has. This is RETRUSION by ALL measures. I'm not going to go into cephalometric measurements tbh just take my word for it.

Notice the gradient of the philtrum & how the mandible droops, constricting the airway.

Bi-max with CCW would be recommended by almost any maxfac (given that they are skilled enough to perform such a complicated procedure.)

View attachment 115046

yes this is low effort but idc it gets the point across
i love u bro.
What's the best to reach the lower third that i've showed u in morphed pic, considering not any fucking maxfac that i've asked want to do surgery on me...
if i get this jawline angle + wider mouth, no need even for rhino or any other shit.

Last edited:
I think he’s in the invisible category. Borderlining ugly. You REALLY need to be ugly for people to notice you’re ugly
That's exactly where I think he is. Being borderline means some people will take you as ugly, and those people that take you as ugly can effect other people's opinions that take you as invisible. If he gets a couple surgeries he can possibly be comfortably in the invisible category.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
so nobody irl will place him in the ugly category.
he has tiny deformed skull lol

small/short skull is a giga death sentence unless you have very good face

death tier eye area, bad IPD on top of all extremely assymetric

his lower third speaks for itself

im very surprised by the forum tbh, it's getting weak

i would even go as far as he looks 2-2.5 PSL

he's classically an unattractive man

• +1
That's exactly where I think he is. Being borderline means some people will take you as ugly, and those people that take you as ugly can effect other people's opinions that take you as invisible. If he gets a couple surgeries he can possibly be comfortably in the invisible category.
surgery is such a necessity in our society tbh for the all day living and interactions.

i love u bro.
What's the best to reach the lower third that i've showed u in morphed pic, considering not any fucking maxfac that i've asked want to do surgery on me...
if i get this jawline angle + wider mouth, no need even for rhino or any other shit.

if you just want a wider jaw & don't want to go the osteotomy route then it'll have to be fillers or jaw angle implants chief

• +1
Imagine spending money to be invisible

Couldn’t be me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs

how did he get then, so called "good foid " ?

if you just want a wider jaw & don't want to go the osteotomy route then it'll have to be fillers or jaw angle implants chief
lol at that quote :lul: think it's meant for @streege

• JFL

osteotomy the issue is that i don't think they will do on me.i'll love to do fillers, but don't know if it last like for 2 years each time. bc if it cost like 2k per year, it's so expensive tbh

disagree w the small skull shit, this is where we disagree on people like david laid etc.

but you shouldn't be surprised. think back to your thread on copes in your mindset.
lol at that quote :lul: think it's meant for @streege
hahahaha wtf

How come he is rated a 3.5 and i am a 3

• +1

Idk, if he were 5’5 he would look like a child. height saves him so much. And his skin/lighting isn’t that bad either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
5 surgeries for 5 to 6psl isn't worth it? :lul:
What surgeries are we talking? If you’re already a 5 then you don’t need that many to get to a 6 IMO. Or maybe I’m just coping because I’m in that boat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
What surgeries are we talking? If you’re already a 5 then you don’t need that many to get to a 6 IMO. Or maybe I’m just coping because I’m in that boat
i just need the morphed jawline Tbh and wider jaw, now that i've seen the morph, i'll kill for that.
No even need for rhino

No I was referring to @streege saying that 5 surgeries to get 1 psl isn't worth it. And you probably are because your only failo is your eyes. I can see 5psl people needing quite a few surgeries before hitting 6psl.

i just need the morphed jawline Tbh and wider jaw, now that i've seen the morph, i'll kill for that.
No even need for rhino
show morph comparison

You jsut said 1psl tho kike

but we are talking for him tbh, of course if you'r a 5 it'll help a lot.
but when you'r a 5 either you'r at your top potential either you have like 1 or 2 flaw MAXIMUM otherwise you won't be at 5, so it means 2-3 surgeries max

No I was referring to @streege saying that 5 surgeries to get 1 psl isn't worth it. And you probably are because your only failo is your eyes. I can see 5psl people needing quite a few surgeries before hitting 6psl.
I already know what I need to get to me to 6PSL. Cantho, fat transfers to undereyes, lower bleh, ptosis, and rhino. Taban can do multiple surgeries at a time.
before :

after :

Damn you weren’t kidding about high and flat cheekbones.

• JFL
I already know what I need to get to me to 6PSL. Cantho, fat transfers to undereyes, lower bleh, ptosis, and rhino. Taban can do multiple surgeries at a time.

Damn you weren’t kidding about high and flat cheekbones.
actually they are not flat tbh, i have older pics with low bf @autophobic can confirm that my cheekbones are quite well projected.
high bf fucked everything tbh
@aut0phobic am i right ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 2846