Rate, tips ( surgery incl) , thoughts

I'm not exactly sure what, or if, you're disagreeing with me on here.
he's saying most users take these threads and comments way too seriously instead of as information pieces that they use for their benefit. aka that they lack reasoning skills and way too pessimistic or optimistic in cases based on people's opinion that matter 0. people that never interacted with women, people that don't know how to talk with women or how they respond

he's saying if you don't know how to use this forum or combine the pieces of information you get here then it will eat you alive regardless of how ugly you are

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 3043
he's saying most users take these threads and comments way too seriously instead of as information pieces that they use for their benefit. aka that they lack reasoning skills and way too pessimistic or optimistic in cases based on people's opinion that matter 0. people that never interacted with women, people that don't know how to talk with women or how they respond

he's saying if you don't know how to use this forum or combine the pieces of information you get here then it will eat you alive regardless of how ugly you are

and... he is right, and you are quite an intelligent, i didn't tough it tbh before
*guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 1862
I will ascend u OP, just wait for tomorrow, i will morph your pic and tell u the surgeries u need.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Festrunk
I will ascend u OP, just wait for tomorrow, i will morph your pic and tell u the surgeries u need.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
our lord, our savior.

Cool, so u will send me a messege with a pic of the morph and detailed information about the recommended surgery and all of the other info? If yes , I’ll wait till tomorrow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
unless you plan to spend like 100k on surgery you are unsalvageable

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
View attachment 115075

Roast me more fuckers haha, u guys r so sick it really makes me giggle here, soon gonna delete this shit and run away from this bs forum full of creps , dont even know why i did this tbh
[/QUOTE]

Ascensded

Jaw fillers
Hair system for lower hairline
eyebrows max, cut the edges and add/draw/transplant some into the inner canthus downward.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
20190919 014829
Morph

Lowering of hairline - Hair Transplant would probably be an option
Denser eyebrows - Latisse/bimatoprost
Upper Eyelid Hood - Fat Transfer on the Fad pat below supraorbital
Eye Shape - Canthopexy (or it's plasty, I don't remember)
Fat Transfer/Fillers or Implants
Nose - Rhinoplasty (thining the bridge, tip and fixing asymmetry)
Lips - Fat transfer + Upper Lip Lift
Chin & Jaw - Wrap Around Jaw Implants
Skin - Fix the scars + Supplement Beta carotene

That would help fixing most of the front. It would probably give you 1-1.5PSL points more if done correctly

If I were you, I'd first get the HT + Wrap Around Jaw Implants + Fat transfer below the Supraorbital + Treating Skin Scar + Supplementing Betacarotene

Those represent ~80% of the improvement on the morph above

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
View attachment 117660View attachment 117661

Lowering of hairline - Hair Transplant would probably be an option
Denser eyebrows - Latisse/bimatoprost
Upper Eyelid Hood - Fat Transfer on the Fad pat below supraorbital
Eye Shape - Canthopexy (or it's plasty, I don't remember)
Fat Transfer/Fillers or Implants
Nose - Rhinoplasty (thining the bridge, tip and fixing asymmetry)
Lips - Fat transfer + Upper Lip Lift
Chin & Jaw - Wrap Around Jaw Implants
Skin - Fix the scars + Supplement Beta carotene

That would help fixing most of the front. It would probably give you 1-1.5PSL points more if done correctly

If I were you, I'd first get the HT + Wrap Around Jaw Implants + Fat transfer below the Supraorbital + Treating Skin Scar + Supplementing Betacarotene

Those represent ~80% of the improvement on the morph above
he also desperately needs wider mouth/lips, I don't know if thats even possible, can palate expander do this?

he also desperately needs wider mouth/lips, I don't know if thats even possible, can palate expander do this?

There is a surgery for that, but there's a high risk of you ending like Joker, so I'm not sure if it's worth taking the knife to get either 2mm more on each side and no scar or +5mm on each side with scar

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Slayercel tbh