Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
IMG 20200603 145012

Tenor 1

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Zygos4Life, Hades and 7 others
This totally is photoshop. You think someone could just sneak a pic of President getting spray tanned naked? The room would be full of security.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Chadlitecel, DutchPrettyBoy and 10 others

Coomer

D31

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Hades and Pietrosiek
FBI would legit terminate that photo from the internet if it was true

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6965
you know what they say about men with small hands...

you know what they say about men with small hands...
I have big hands and a little over 6 inch cock. Then there's a little mouse like Jordi El Nino with huge cock.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Hades, Nisse and 1 other person
I have big hands and a little over 6 inch cock. Then there's a little mouse like Jordi El Nino with huge cock.
His cock ain't that huge. He's a Manlet with a Frame of a Child it appears huge.

yeah i know. i was just quoting what some other politician said about trump. i wish this was true since i've got pretty big hands but my cock is barely 6 inches

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
His dick is far from huge- I have a 7.5x5 schlong and it's definitely bigger than his- his pathetic turbomanlet 5'2 frame makes it look much bigger than it is.

His dick is far from huge- I have a 7.5x5 schlong and it's definitely bigger than his- his pathetic turbomanlet 5'2 frame makes it look much bigger than it is.
Cope