Rate Tyler Maher in new video

rentfreegigachad

rentfreegigachad

Banned

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1707, goldstandardwhey and 4 others
To him it makes sense that women are just harmless little angels, because they are in his world.

unironically 7psl

I did so many catfish experiments, and no other chad/male model came close to his results. It was so crazy.
A normal message that he got:

HLXTO14

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: court monarch777, goldstandardwhey, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
I did so many catfish experiments, and no other chad/male model came close to his results. It was so crazy.

View attachment 751075
holy shit

yeah im not surprised, i know what its like. i ran him on bumble few days ago. see the type of messages i got

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, goldstandardwhey, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
A god amongst men.

JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
That maxilla though.

JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW, JAW IS LAW
Maxilla is law in this case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, goldstandardwhey, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 6128
white = over for him. Gets brutally mogged by the average Curry

• JFL
Reactions: Biscuits
no, his whole face, in fact, his whole appearance (height, body, face EVERYTHING) is law
Face is law. I have same height and body as him but his face, particularly maxilla, halos him HARD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Baldingman1998 and rentfreegigachad
Maxilla is law in this case.

His jaw is insanely dimorphic. Must be a 2.5+:1 chin-philtrum ratio. Very wide and square-shaped. His zygos are also insane. His maxilla is very forward grown. His eye area is above average but not god-tier.

Either way coupled with the fact he is 6'3 he has massive appeal among foids.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Face is law. I have same height and body as him but his face, particularly maxilla, halos him HARD.
ik but you and him both would lose a ton of appeal if you were say 5'10 and skinnyfat as compared to 6'4 and lean with good amount of muscle

ik but you and him both would lose a ton of appeal if you were say 5'10 and skinnyfat as compared to 6'4 and lean with good amount of muscle
I would, he wouldn’t.

No.. All features combined are the law that creates Chad race.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Guys its his CHIN!!! Wide strong and vertical tall chin.
CHIN CHIN CHIN CHIN
You almost cant loose with a wide and tall chin.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I don't like his face at all

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and rentfreegigachad
6305.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and rentfreegigachad
TALL

DARK

HANDSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hate the fact that on youtube his famous 2014 video was deleted

View attachment 751075
holy shit

yeah im not surprised, i know what its like. i ran him on bumble few days ago. see the type of messages i got
View attachment 751077View attachment 751078View attachment 751081
@Kingkellz You were sooooo right brooo

Also JFL @Taylorswift @looksmaxxer234 this "low IPD subhuman virgin" seems to be very popular amongst foids when they know they have nobody around to judge hahaha

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
@Kingkellz You were sooooo right brooo

Also JFL @Taylorswift @looksmaxxer234 this "low IPD subhuman virgin" seems to be very popular amongst foids when they know they have nobody around to judge hahaha
Imagine unironically believing that we think he is subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: goldstandardwhey