Rate UK high school bully

Corperal

Corperal

Iron
Dude was from cali, moved to UK back in high school this fucker used to be the biggest thug. Lowest inhib fucker i met he was one way or another involved in every school fight. He was like 6'6 and build like a tank.

He basically had a gang of men following him around and the gang name was his surename jfl. He was like the ''alpha'' of the school.
He also slayed alot of girls in that school.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 414
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: SoyGune, sdmaster, Zygos4Life and 5 others
Are those his kids in the last pic?

looks likes a slayer tbh

irl Chad

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Corperal
This is what a real life slayer/chad looks like.

He fucked up by having kids and settling down, assuming it's his kids in the last picture.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, AlphaDude, Over and 9 others
that wife is one sexy bitch. but that guy would kill me for sure if I tried seduce his wife.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, 5'8manlet, PubertyMaxxer and 9 others
Roidmaxxed but holy shit

Skullcel. But Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
legit chad ask him his roid stack for me looks slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Corperal, Chadeep and 1 other person
that wife is one sexy bitch. but that guy would kill me for sure if I tried seduce his wife.
You have a shitty mentality. The only reason he would "kill you" is because you think that he would kill you if you fought him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164 and Gargantuan
how are latin chads called? mario if I remember?

You have a shitty mentality. The only reason he would "kill you" is because you think that he would kill you if you fought him.
Well, he would, Im 5'10, this guy is 6'6 and has muscles.
Im just being realistic.

• +1
Reactions: Limbo, Over, Corperal and 1 other person
Ugly used up whore for a wife, probably has a low paying job as a bouncer or sth and lives in Brighton.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Over, owlofathena and 6 others
Well, he would, Im 5'10, this guy is 6'6 and has muscles.
Im just being realistic.
At least you can try fight back against him. As long as he doesn't have any guns or something like that then fight back. Don't accept defeat before the fight has even began.

At least you can try fight back against him. As long as he doesn't have any guns or something like that then fight back. Don't accept defeat before the fight has even began.
bro, the defeat began when I was born, Im not even weak, I have a good frame given my height but the difference is just too high. A guy who is 178cm and beat a guy who is 198 and roided.
I dont have a weak mentality, Im just realistic.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, PubertyMaxxer and Over
Ugly used up whore for a wife, probably has a low paying job as a bouncer or sth and lives in Brighton.
most men here cant even get a women like that. you guys call every woman isnt a stuck-up blonde/brunnete stacey "ugly." most guys here would only dream to get such a wife.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Fekir9936 and Strafe
bro, the defeat began when I was born, Im not even weak, I have a good frame given my height but the difference is just too high. A guy who is 178cm and beat a guy who is 198 and roided.
I dont have a weak mentality, Im just realistic.
There is no such thing as fair or unfair in battle. In a fight you simply take advantage of whatever you can. You can poke his eyes out, kick him in the crotch, or rip his windpipe out if you got a hold of his throat. You should go as far as biting him in the throat, ear, or jugular vein if you need to. Do whatever you can basically if it ensures your victory.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Over
There is no such thing as fair or unfair in battle. In a fight you simply take advantage of whatever you can. You can poke his eyes out, kick him in the crotch, or rip his windpipe out if you got a hold of his throat. You should go as far as biting him in the throat, ear, or jugular vein if you need to. Do whatever you can basically if it ensures your victory.
where are you form I wonder? You said you are half dagestani? Im also of mixed origin (part is caucasian too).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
where are you form I wonder? You said you are half dagestani? Im also of mixed origin (part is caucasian too).
Yeah, father's side has Dagestani roots. That's why I look part ethnic.

how the fuck did this roidmonkey even procreate? Musta had to use a shit tonne of hcg and hmg to bring his shrunken nuts back.

how the fuck did this roidmonkey even procreate? Musta had to use a shit tonne of hcg and hmg to bring his shrunken nuts back.

Only incels become infertile from roids chad testes just keep pumping out genetically superior sperm

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
  • +1
Reactions: Corperal and Captain_Collagen
Dude was from cali, moved to UK back in high school this fucker used to be the biggest thug. Lowest inhib fucker i met he was one way or another involved in every school fight. He was like 6'6 and build like a tank.

He basically had a gang of men following him around and the gang name was his surename jfl. He was like the ''alpha'' of the school.

View attachment 475799View attachment 475800View attachment 475801View attachment 475802
Would shank/10, I don't allow thugs in my school, the only thug can be me. Did he roid in high school?

would rather be a nordic white man thats 5 psl and high iq then him tbh.

6ft 6 jfl its all bout height niggas

If that guy ever tried it on with me at school, I would have had no problem cutting him up. I paralyzed a guy from the neck down pushing him down a flight of 15 stairs that had been bullying others and the tipping point for me was when he pushed a guy down the stairs. He had just turned around, feet on the edge of the top landing and I just ran up and full on pushed him. He went flying back first and ended up landing on his neck. I don’t regret doing what I did although the thought of him ending up paralyzed had never crossed my mind.

back on topic - I don’t rate bullies, I hate them.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, AlphaDude, Deleted member 7941 and 6 others
Would shank/10, I don't allow thugs in my school, the only thug can be me. Did he roid in high school?

I don't think so man hard to tell since he had a huge ass frame.

most men here cant even get a women like that. you guys call every woman isnt a stuck-up blonde/brunnete stacey "ugly." most guys here would only dream to get such a wife.
I agree with these statements in general, but from a roidmmaxxed 6'6 you would expect real Stacy

Real life slayer, looks like he is living an ideal life. JFL at everyone wondering why he settled down so young when it’s obvious. Slaying is boring for him now.

Also, Why do you have a pic of him flexing nude OP? :dafuckfeels:

manlet but high T

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Over
If that guy ever tried it on with me at school, I would have had no problem cutting him up. I paralyzed a guy from the neck down pushing him down a flight of 15 stairs that had been bullying others and the tipping point for me was when he pushed a guy down the stairs. He had just turned around, feet on the edge of the top landing and I just ran up and full on pushed him. He went flying back first and ended up landing on his neck. I don’t regret doing what I did although the thought of him ending up paralyzed had never crossed my mind.

good work if not larp

Every low inhib chad low iq get kids by 20
Lmao

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser

imagine being skullmogged by a female at 6'6 jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fekir9936, Deleted member 5746, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
OP THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SUICIDAL BRO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658

View attachment 475799View attachment 475800View attachment 475801View attachment 475802
Absolutely familymogs me

I don't think so man hard to tell since he had a huge ass frame.
No but did he look like this in HS? Then yes he was roiding.

And then you woke up

Yeah man he has a family now, never expected it from him this young.
I could kill him and rape his wife without a problem then behead her and burn the house with kids in in.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 6997 and 4 others

Fuck bullies. I've been bullied in school myself and it destroyed my life, my personality didn't develop properly. If I wasn't bullied I wouldn't be 24 KHHV today.

• +1
Reactions: Limbo, SpearOfOrion, Cares and 2 others

respect man bullies are cancer

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Cares and Over
all i takes is some crackhead kid with a knife to run at him and stab him once then he's dead

• +1
Reactions: Cares and Over
Y’all dead ass think these Niggas is tough I rob niggas like him on bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and Over
And then you woke up
That is fine if you don’t believe me. I had only been there a month, I had to transfer schools. The kids parents wanted to sue my parents but the school wouldn’t give my name up, they then tried to sue the school but nothing ever came of it as he had so many complaints against him for bashing other kids. Turns out he used to hit his mother and his dad was scared of him. He had some mental disorder for sure. How the fuck that faggot got away with what he did for all those years and was constantly protected from any harsh punishment. I still get angry when I think back

Fuck bullies. I've been bullied in school myself and it destroyed my life, my personality didn't develop properly. If I wasn't bullied I wouldn't be 24 KHHV today.
The damage they do to some is irreversible and it is very cruel as it is life changing. I will not tolerate my future childaren’t being bullied at _any_ level.

• +1
Reactions: Limbo, Chadelite and Over
The damage they do to some is irreversible and it is very cruel as it is life changing. I will not tolerate my future childaren’t being bullied at _any_ level.
What did he do to other kids? How did he bully them?