Gosick

Kraken

I personally say 5.75-6 PSL

• Ugh..
Reactions: NormieKilla, xit and Deleted member 2846
Mogging machine

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
@PrettyBoyMaxxing thinks he looks better then zyzz, ohh lawwdd. Has he seen his own side profile?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
T not found

testosterone.exe has stopped running

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, SikKunt, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Mogs me to oblivion

if he mogs you then he definitely mogs the fuck out of @PrettyBoyMaxxing since you mog him.
I like the simple logic mathematics here like. Like if a>b and if b>c, then a>c

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, SikKunt and Deleted member 1553

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, SikKunt and Deleted member 2846
if he mogs you then he definitely mogs the fuck out of @PrettyBoyMaxxing since you mog him.
what the fuck is your problem with @PrettyBoyMaxxing

what the fuck is your problem with @PrettyBoyMaxxing
bc a few weeks ago i got him banned and went off on him on a post. then he just started to hate me afterwards so now i make fun of the fact that he has bipolar and shit. it’s pretyy funny, i live in his head rent free

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Why do people rate him so high? I swear to god if he wasn't buff and not famous he would have been rated max 5 psl.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Skin was fucked up and looked grey, if he injected GHK-Cu he would've been an ultimate terrachad

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Why do you always mention prettyboymaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Are you serious? Ugly boy

In italy this one is like shit

3 psl because i am generous

6 psl.he slayed

Are you serious? Ugly boy

In italy this one is like shit

3 psl because i am generous
please just leave this forum you are one of the most pathetic people ive seen for a long time you know nothing about this whole shit so please stop you dont have the right to rate anyone you spam your fucking face in the rate me section everyday hoping for someone to compliment
your face but trust me no one will just kill yourself honestly you worthless piece of trash
Lightspring Shutterstock 0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, Deleted member 2581 and Ragazzoanonimo
please just leave this forum you are one of the most pathetic people ive seen for a long time you know nothing about this whole shit so please stop you dont have the right to rate anyone you spam your fucking face in the rate me section everyday hoping for someone to compliment
your face but trust me no one will just kill yourself honestly you worthless piece of trash
View attachment 132774

If someone try to kill, then he is a walking dead man

Trust me

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
1 psl with karma positive

You ruby are the ugliest man if the last 50 years and i fuck your mom every night

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Looking good @TubOfLard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
1 psl with karma positive

You ruby are the ugliest man if the last 50 years and i fuck your mom every night
italy is one of the ugliest countries man. everyone is greasy, short, smells like rotting cheese. pretty views tho. the men there, all stinky and creepy. beautiful women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
italy is one of the ugliest countries man. everyone is greasy, short, smells like rotting cheese. pretty views tho. the men there, all stinky and creepy. beautiful women.
Il World Trade Center dopo lo schianto del primo aereo

How'd u get him banned?
man tbh i can’t remember. i just tagged a mod and said for him to read the convo in a joking way and he actually banned him lol

• Woah
Reactions: SikKunt