Rate

G

GN-z11

Iron
Society is all about looks and I'm "looking" to get a rating to see where I stand for when I decide to make any attempt to interact with someone, which is bold of me because I cannot for the life of me keep a conversation going for any longer than the "hi hello hows the weather" drivel. I'm shirtless because this picture was actually for a weight loss update about a month ago.
20190120 142442

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
fix ur acne shave the chest hair grow ur hair out and gymcel

43C678E4 194D 4524 8856 6C8524200483

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Your lower third looks quite good in that picture, above average you look ginger though? Dye that shit brown.

4 psl is average.
I rate u a 5

• +1
That guy from gta.

Your hair color is a big failo, dye it darker for a better contrast

• +1
fix ur acne shave the chest hair grow ur hair out and gymcel
Can't do anything about the acne but I always thought I looked better with chest and short hair. Gymcel, however I'm trying.

I get that a lot. Seriously I hear it all the time.

Your lower third looks quite good in that picture, above average you look ginger though? Dye that shit brown.

4 psl is average.
I rate u a 5
That guy from gta.

I have one of those Polish things where my head is light brown and my facial hair is orange. I know it isn't very desirable but I couldn't be bothered enough to maintain it on a regular basis.

4/10
You can thugmaxx if you want to
20190224 185548372

• +1
Reactions: GN-z11
Society is all about looks and I'm "looking" to get a rating to see where I stand for when I decide to make any attempt to interact with someone, which is bold of me because I cannot for the life of me keep a conversation going for any longer than the "hi hello hows the weather" drivel. I'm shirtless because this picture was actually for a weight loss update about a month ago.
View attachment 24134

Aren’t you that guy on YouTube that is posting videos of himself talking about how shit his life his,and calling himself an 31 yr old incel?

4/10
You can thugmaxx if you want to
View attachment 24169
Nice! I love it! It's too bad I would never muster the patience to keep a darker short trim going regularly. I do agree that dark hair looks better.
Aren’t you that guy on YouTube that is posting videos of himself talking about how shit his life his,and calling himself an 31 yr old incel?
I do not recall doing such activity. I like seeing lookalikes so if you have the video on hand I wouldn't hesitate to watch it.

That guy from gta.

He sorta looks like the mix of Niko Bellic and Michael De Santa,lol

I'm gonna say a 5