Rate

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
Rate this model and bollywood actor dino moreo...??

Attachments

• images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 44
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 47
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 48
Very Asymmetrical eyes /10

• +1
Reactions: shimada and jackthenerd
Looks like a low tier Latino male trying to Highclassmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Lol how is he low tier???
His eyes really fuck him over. His left eye looks like he got punched in the face. But in actuality his around a normal looking guy with a suit, but he does look like a Latino guy.

His eyes really fuck him over. His left eye looks like he got punched in the face. But in actuality his around a normal looking guy with a suit, but he does look like a Latino guy.
His father is italian

He looks kind of good in the last pic, but in the rest he looks normal

Effect of skin colour and lightening

Havent you seen his horror movie raaz
He isn't famous dude. I heard that movie was flop. Only the good looking actors like SRK and Malhotra are famous

He isn't famous dude. I heard that movie was flop. Only the good looking actors like SRK and Malhotra are famous
lol srk and good looking ...good one say another
That movie was super hit you failed critic

lol srk and good looking ...good one say another

That movie was super hit you failed critic
Compare prime SRK and this dude. Even now SRK is way better looking t Han this guy. Every SRK movie is super hit. This guy only has one hit movie

Bollywoods me

Compare prime SRK and this dude. Even now SRK is way better looking t Han this guy. Every SRK movie is super hit. This guy only has one hit movie
Thats because srk is a god of acting plus good communication skills witty sense of humour with a bit of good luck and support from big directors ..but he was never considered gl even in his prime akshay kumar and salman khan were considered gl in 90s and some what amir khan for his cute face

• JFL
Thats because srk is a god of acting plus good communication skills witty sense of humour with a bit of good luck and support from big directors ..but he was never considered gl even in his prime akshay kumar and salman khan were considered gl in 90s and some what amir khan for his cute face
Ik many girls who go crazy for SRK but they never heard about this dude ever

Ik many girls who go crazy for SRK but they never heard about this dude ever
You are an idiot you know that this dude is a failed actor thats why there is no craze of him and you cant compare srk with him srk is not just an actor he is an epitome of popularity in india and girls go crazy over him its just due to his charm and romance he portrays on screen which girls love it if srk was just some random guy no one would give a shit about him and salman mogs srk in looks anytime abyday but not in acting and behaviour and handling the media srk mogs him in that

• JFL
You are an idiot you know that this dude is a failed actor thats why there is no craze of him and you cant compare srk with him srk is not just an actor he is an epitome of popularity in india and girls go crazy over him its just due to his charm and romance he portrays on screen which girls love it if srk was just some random guy no one would give a shit about him and salman mogs srk in looks anytime abyday but not in acting and behaviour and handling the media srk mogs him in that
Keep coping. Srk also started from the bottom and he succeeded because of his looks and skills.

For your kind information guys this is srk and yoyomee is saying that he is good looking

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 20
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
Keep coping. Srk also started from the bottom and he succeeded because of his looks and skills.
I am not getting whether i should start abusng you or laugh at you ...you are juat his one of his die hard fans ...even srk has said it many many times in interview that he was never considered good looking not by himself nor by any girl even hia wife when she saw him the firat time was repelled by him but due to his witty sense of humour and good charm and personality she was impressed by him

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 1560
I am not getting whether i should start abusng you or laugh at you ...you are juat his one of his die hard fans ...even srk has said it many many times in interview that he was never considered good looking not by himself nor by any girl even hia wife when she saw him the firat time was repelled by him but due to his witty sense of humour and good charm and personality she was impressed by him
Abuse me? Boi do I look like a give a fuck about you?

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
Really?

Dino Morea mogs imo

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992