FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer

Would you agree? I say I would tbh

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Deleted member 656
Such an angel

maybe even a 9 tbh

Bad skin quality, bad under eye support,nose too big. No way she is 8 without fakeup.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Lorsss, Deleted member 71 and 4 others
Definitely agree. She's my female eyematch wtf.

she's doing it for the validation btw
you see 1000 white knight cucks soyboys rushing in to compliment what she already knows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147, Autist, Zeta ascended and 9 others
Good damn cucks in the comments

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 147, Deleted member 470 and 6 others
she's doing it for the validation btw
you see 1000 white knight cucks soyboys rushing in to compliment what she already knows
But she is damn attractive just sad to do it for validation

7/10

• +1
Reactions: FiveFourManlet and manlet cUnt
She's a 5
Light eyes inflation
20190203 084332

She's a 4 without makeup
20190203 084618

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Deleted member 245, Autist and 4 others
look at any XX chromosome creature they get Atleast 10x the rating and kinder comments

Shes very cute tho ngl dont really dissagree with the rating

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt, dogtown and androidcel
Suicide fuel when you realise youll never date a girl like her. Even more suicide fuel when you realise youll never date a girl at all

• +1
Reactions: dodt and androidcel
Reminder these soycucks rate themselves at 6-8 too:soy::soy::soy::soy:

jfl

Me and @dogtown mog her

fDVycf7.jpg

How does this happen?
Are they............... together?
(If they are I'm about to have an autistic spergout)

yeah 8 i would agree for the first time but thats besides the point.... few things lady.

lets look beyond the psychological aspect here, I like to dissect things and get deeper lets dive.

Why is your boyfriend rating you..? you are together why the fuck in his right mind would any fool throw a number on your gf tells me he feels he can do better???

secondly why the hell are u on a fucking forum.... surely you would just check ur insta for ur daily validation. im presuming they are not a looks match she is not being validated by the pure reason that they are just a couple.

how did this even get this far... she is not a bad looking girl surely she gets validated often but still comes on a forum i would never touch in my live, is your self esteem that low? are you that conceded? you dont feel good looking enough so you need validation?

Did your boyfriend really give you a 8?, And in her mind she must have wondered surely im a 10, and could not believe that so she is so insecure she does hours of surfing to find a forum where they rate people to know what her rating is? And someone took the photo for her surely thats not the bf taking that photo she actually took the time to get a proper rating. I think i cracked the code guys she is a self centered bitch thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread.

Female logic something i will never understand

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Itss_BritneyBishh, sorrowfulsad and RedPilledStemcel
  • +1
Reactions: Blitz, Autist, Deleted member 281 and 1 other person
yeah 8 i would agree for the first time but thats besides the point.... few things lady.

lets look beyond the psychological aspect here, I like to dissect things and get deeper lets dive.

Why is your boyfriend rating you..? you are together why the fuck in his right mind would any fool throw a number on your gf tells me he feels he can do better???

secondly why the hell are u on a fucking forum.... surely you would just check ur insta for ur daily validation. im presuming they are not a looks match she is not being validated by the pure reason that they are just a couple.

how did this even get this far... she is not a bad looking girl surely she gets validated often but still comes on a forum i would never touch in my live, is your self esteem that low? are you that conceded? you dont feel good looking enough so you need validation?

Did your boyfriend really give you a 8, And in her mind she most have wondered surely im a 10, and could not believe that so she is so insecure she does hours of surfing to find a forum where they rate people to know what her rating is? And someone took the photo for her surely thats not the bf taking that photo she actually took the time to get a proper rating. I think i cracked the code guys she is a self centered bitch thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread.

Your posts are always worth reading and high IQ tbh
that edit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Doesent matter, people try to cope but she is very attractive regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
Your posts are always worth reading and high IQ tbh

Doesent matter, people try to cope but she is very attractive regardless.
If any of you manage to ascend and get a gf always tell her she's a 10/10 I guess.

yo im telling you i have a feeling im 100% right

Exhibit A : ''My boyfriend says I'm an 8, but I think I'm much lower than that''

Female are most do things backwards right or are indirect right agree? watch this, This is what she means.

Exhibit B '' My boyfriend says I'm an 8, but I think I'm much higher than that'' .

Case Closed.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
yo im telling you i have a feeling im 100% right

Exhibit A : ''My boyfriend says I'm an 8, but I think I'm much lower than that''

Female are most do things backwards right or are indirect right agree? watch this, This is what she means.

Exhibit B '' My boyfriend says I'm an 8, but I think I'm much heigher than that'' .

Case Closed.

Bassicly asking, Im an 8,but give me attention and let other people below my looks level confirm it

Females are so hard to rate for me because of attraction bias. I would say objectively a 6 or 7, but subjective would be an 8.

She’s cute but not perfect, i prefer my ex gf or the actual one. Now i try this rating thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Bassicly asking, Im an 8,but give me attention and let other people below my looks level confirm it

yeah maybe, But the where this comes from the source is what blow my mind. I genuinely believe her boyfriend gave her a 8 i taught maybe thats just a lie, Guys dont just drop a number who does that if u have a gf.

Im really curious now how that convo went, how did this occur. how did they get to this conclusion.. that she resorted to a online forum...
So many questions yet so little answers.

i zoomed in i see a big layer of makeup, without that i know for a fact she is not that good looking. my sister even moggs her if it wasnt for her eye colour what a difference that makes. Bone wise she has no fucking chance against my sister.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and FatmanO
yeah maybe, But the where this comes from the source is what blow my mind. I genuinely believe her boyfriend gave her a 8 i taught maybe thats just a lie, Guys dont just drop a number who does that if u have a gf.

Im really curious now how that convo went, how did this occur. how did they get to this conclusion.. that she resorted to a online forum...
So many questions yet so little answers.

i zoomed in i see a big layer of makeup, without that i know for a fact she is not that good looking. my sister even moggs her if it wasnt for her eye colour what a difference that makes. Bone wise she has no fucking chance against my sister.
Yeah that girl has flat face boosted by makeup

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Yeah that girl has flat face boosted by makeup

yeah i agree. therefore she is insecure. No fucking girl who is genuinely good looking would ever be on a website asking for ratings. im guessing at this point all the rating points are going towards her eye color.

My bf gave me a 8....... i think im lower that that.... That statement fucking malfunctions my brain..

yeah i agree. therefore she is insecure. No fucking girl who is genuinely good looking would ever be on a website asking for ratings. im guessing at this point all the rating points are going towards her eye color.

My bf gave me a 8....... i think im lower that that.... That statement fucking malfunctions my brain..

She is thinking right, she is lower of that. With good illumination also the photo, and non perfectly frontal, she can be hiding something about her face shape, eye distance, eye shape etc. With good light I have a photo where I seems a legit 8, so no point

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
She is thinking right, she is lower of that. With good illumination also the photo, and non perfectly frontal, she can be hiding something about her face shape, eye distance, eye shape etc. With good light I have a photo where I seems a legit 8, so no point

Yeah.
idk why im reading into this too much, im just very over analytical.

a simple rating post turned into a crime scene investigation for me..

Did your boyfriend really give you a 8?, And in her mind she must have wondered surely im a 10, and could not believe that so she is so insecure she does hours of surfing to find a forum where they rate people to know what her rating is? And someone took the photo for her surely thats not the bf taking that photo she actually took the time to get a proper rating. I think i cracked the code guys she is a self centered bitch thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread.

You'd get downvoted into oblivion if you were to post this on reddit lol but everything you said is true tho

• +1
Reactions: Autist, dogtown and Sizzurp
She’s a 6, if she hasn’t a good body I will not fuck her
6 on a normie scale Nax

How can she mogs me ? I’m a man she’s a woman ? Or ur talking about my female version ?
In relative attractiveness. You're more feminine than her tho I'll give you that.

7imo without makeup
Big nose puts it down by a point, Its like a man nose on her face, GL still tho.