Rating and Advice needed

L

lubal21

Iron
So i just took some pics and i need some advice, to up my game. Just for reference, im from germany and 21.

Attachments

• IMG_20190407_194126__01__01.jpg
    IMG_20190407_194126__01__01.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20190407_194119__01.jpg
    IMG_20190407_194119__01.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 90
Lose weight.

Get rid of the incel haircut.

Lose weight.

Get a tan.

Lose weight.

3.75 psl or about 4.6/10 irl

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 656 and Gengar
you are legit 2-3/10 no offence, currently invisible and probably still invisible after weight loss.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1464, GenericChad1444 and 5 others
@FatmanO mogs him ?
Lose weight.

Get rid of the incel haircut.

Lose weight.

Get a tan.

Lose weight.

3.75 psl or about 4.6/10 irl

@blackoutwhitein

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
so do all things that @dogtown said (tan is the least important - you can even skip it)
FIRST QUICK things:
-loose glasses, use contacts
-get a normal haircut, you look like Down's syndrome kid
next:
LOOSE WEIGHT for fucks sake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, NormieKilla and AntiSocial-Fakecel
If im just a 4.6 at best, what will be the best after all that stuff? Because i dont wanna waste time, if im still ugly af and the best i could do is rope.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
If im just a 4.6 at best, what will be the best after all that stuff? Because i dont wanna waste time, if im still ugly af and the best i could do is rope.
we need to know more, like your height, maybe some other pictures where we see your frame etc. if ur manlet with bad frame... not gonna lie, its pretty much over. you shouldnt rope either way, just moneymaxx and buy some instagram thots

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and AntiSocial-Fakecel
Not to discourage you, but personally I believe you’ll still be ugly after looksmaxing.

not an excuse to not lose weight, it takes no effort

@freakofnature

Attachments

• Capture_LI.jpg
    Capture_LI.jpg
    887.9 KB · Views: 74
  • +1
Reactions: lubal21
@freakofnature Thats what i previously thought. I guess locationmaxx means to search somewhere else?

@freakofnature Thats what i previously thought. I guess locationmaxx means to search somewhere else?
yes you go to some asian country where JBW (just be white) theory takes place and even with subpar looks you can fuck decent looking girls
you still need to looksmax, esp. loose weight for now, that should be ur no.1 prio above all else in your life (literally). nothing else will make your life better than you getting lean. no job, no degree, no hustle of any kind

You look like you have a good skull

height?

So eastern europe is also a bad idea? Ah, i cant really afford asia, so i guess its rope or rotting.

@NickGurr My height is 178cm

So eastern europe is also a bad idea? Ah, i cant really afford asia, so i guess its rope or rotting.

@NickGurr My height is 1,78cm
Decent I guess, though not good

Read the thread, lose weight, squintmaxx, grow your hair a lot more, fix your eyebrows

You need to roid. And do something with your eye area

@NickGurr My height is 178cm

the thing is, you look really ugly now, but you can't really know how exactly ugly you are. you might be still ugly after weight loss, but you could also become normie-tier. you cant know till you find out

You are cute, for an autistic kid.

Lose weight, Improve your hair (haircut wise and make new hair follicles), Eyebrowmaxx(look at the archive on pinned posts), you are some type of ginger abomination and I would personally dye the hair/eyebrows. You look tired, get a bit more sleep.

@Rimcel Whats roid?

@Zeus Im straw blond and we have no gingers in the whole family, maybe its a combination of lighting and hairspray.

I can try to do something with the eyebrows, but i have a scar under of them, so i cant do much with them.

so do all things that @dogtown said (tan is the least important - you can even skip it)
FIRST QUICK things:
-loose glasses, use contacts
-get a normal haircut, you look like Down's syndrome kid
next:
LOOSE WEIGHT for fucks sake

Tan is underrated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Weird that no lefort 4's were suggested.

@Rimcel Whats roid?

@Zeus Im straw blond and we have no gingers in the whole family, maybe its a combination of lighting and hairspray.

I can try to do something with the eyebrows, but i have a scar under of them, so i cant do much with them.
Having a scar gives you more character, no real man has perfect skin like a fucking baby.
Work your ass off in the gym and maybe get a hands on work, it will change you

I could tell you are german-man

Ur a diamond in the rough, a hidden future to be slayer.
jk its beyond over man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
@Zeus I already got work, i get around 1,5k €.

@Rimcel Whats roid?

Use anabolic steroids. It will improve both your face and your body greatly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Decent skull shape, forehead isn't awful, jaw might be okay once you're lean and your face looks wide. Jaw looks wide, definitely a plus. Tall chin, short philtrum. You're actually pretty good insofar as ratios are concerned. The problem is that the individual features are mostly poverty tier. Awful hair and bad eyes hurt you most. Get a better haircut and get lean. There might be something to work with.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, NormieKilla and Gengar
@Zeus I already got work, i get around 1,5k €.
Didnt read dont care.
It's not about the money it's about the work is hard, back in the day I worked in construction just because. I was making good money from IM but you have to experience hard work. I lasted like 4 months there, the guys are beasts.

@Alarico8 In the case of eyes i could use fake-up? Or is the eye form in general bad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
@Alarico8 In the case of eyes i could use fake-up? Or is the eye form in general bad?
Eye form in general is bad. You need better eyelashes and eyebrows. NCT and serious upper-eyelid exposure are both very bad.

Didnt read dont care.
It's not about the money it's about the work is hard, back in the day I worked in construction just because. I was making good money from IM but you have to experience hard work. I lasted like 4 months there, the guys are beasts.
Classic MGTOW cope

muh real men

Just kys if youre not chad

Nobody fuckin said that, so. Your main failo is that ur eyes are bulgy which destroys your eyelids. U need to fix it and then fix ur eyelids.

Your looks are well below average. On a PSL scale you are about a 2.5 PSL, in my opinion. If you don't know what that means, read this: https://looksmax.org/threads/rating-guide-psl-percentiles-and-irl.4820/

What you should do right now before doing anything else:
  1. LOSE WEIGHT. Get very lean while lifting weights to maintain decent physique. But fat loss will be your #1 looksmax at this point.
  2. LOSE GLASSES. Buy some contacts and use those when you go out. Never step outside with glasses on again
  3. Fake tan, or melanotan if you're willing to. + Beta Carotene
Once you do those things, you and everyone else will have a clearer idea of what your flaws are. From your side profile your jaw gonial angle looks decent under that fat, mandible length maybe could be improved. But your other obvious flaws are that upper eyelid exposure, severe nostril exposure, thin hair/balding, thin lips, high thin eyebrows. So start saving now boyo.

Last edited:
Muh superior race

How tall are you?

@CupOfCoffee i dont really think that im balding its that haircut.

@Zeta ascended 178cm

Omg brunn phenotype is death sentence

That's around 5'8 not bad. But you live in Chadland where almost everyone is 6' plus. I would consider going to southeast asia and running JBW(just be white) game.

@Zeta ascended Which country/city would be good?

@Zeta ascended Which country/city would be good?
Anywhere you height mog most of the men. Any asian country where it's cheap to travel would be fine.

I just looked up the prices, 1 grand just to get there, its over...

You look like utter shit. Are you incel? (No disrespect I just like to see if looks theory holds up)

1. Lose Glasses
  2. Make eyebrows black.
  3. Better hairstyle, although since you're balding maybe consider a hairpiece. Or wig. Your choice: be genuine and ugly or be fake and attractive. Most baldcels just ldar and don't think fake hair is worth it. Personal preference I guess.
  4. Lose weight
  5. Lip filler

Get canthopexy/plasty ASAP
Get a better haircut srs
Get upper eyelid fillers
LOSE
WEIGHT

Even though you are indeed ugly, I don't believe as most people on here that it's over for you. Let me help you to understand what kills your looks:

Your eyes are repulsive, you will need to get what have been suggested to you above. Thin lips make you look old and creepy, maybe a filler could do the work. Wtf is that IT cuck tier haircut ? Let your hair grow and try to style them. Get rid of those retarded glass ASAP and of course, lose weight and get lean! Current rate: 3.5/10, not even close to be average looking.

On the other hand, I see that you have certain potential that hasn't been exploited (that would be time for you to work on that now !) Decent skull shape, your jaw will be more defined and chiseled once you go under 12-10 % of BF. Your frame looks ok so gymcelling would be good for you. I don't know what's your height but you clearly don't look like a manlet. It's been said that you'd have to prepare the cash in order to afford many surgeries and I think that you better be stacking now because you'd probably need around 8000 to 15000 bucks.

After many months/years of looksmaxing, you could probably look somewhat good, or at least not as bad as you look now. I wish you the best mate.

• +1
Reactions: lubal21
@NormieKilla I tend to hide some stuff, also my lips, they look disgusting from all the stress biting. I dont really have a clue about haircuts. I will ask my hairdresser what would look good on me. Is it a pro that shes a foid? Im planning to get some lenses, but i have to wait until next week for my paycheck. My height is 178cm. I thought about getting a supplement to lose weight and eat just small things like blanc ricewaffles to get that filled feeling.

@SHARK No, i had already a ONS and got a few real numbers from girls on online dating. But i still have very bad game.