Rating and tips

I

ILLR

Iron

What do I lack

buzz your head. you can pull it off

How old are you?

make your hair longer jon wick style or cut the sides and get a normal hair you look like the stupid elf in Oblivion
Never lift the sides

Style your hair man, That looks trash. Also whats your ethnicity

Any comments on bone structure, jaw, cheek, eyes... Where do I lack?

Your jaw isn’t wide and you lack bone definition.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
you can't do anything with that philtrum tbh, you will never be able to get to chadlite + with that .. brutal but true
dorsum* still would be a bad philtrum its just ur nose is too long too notice

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
you can't do anything with that philtrum tbh, you will never be able to get to chadlite + with that .. brutal but true
dorsum* still would be a bad philtrum its just ur nose is too long too notice
I have an obvious dorsal hump from side profile, but isnt your comment to exaggerated? It is thin, long and masculine. Apart from the bad nose side profile, isnt this how a nose is supposed to be? Just trying to get your point.

holy fuck other than mouth u have almost the same lower third as me
@Alarico8 gtfih

anyway I think rhino could help a lot, and do something to style your hair jfl

Your jaw isn’t wide and you lack bone definition.

Dont mind the stupid face I was doing in the photo. Could you please point out where I lack bone definition. What do you think about the jaw in this photo with a better lighting and camera?

Dont mind the stupid face I was doing in the photo. Could you please point out where I lack bone definition. What do you think about the jaw in this photo with a better lighting and camera?
View attachment 67944

Take a photo without smiling boyo.

Then I’ll help you

holy fuck other than mouth u have almost the same lower third as me
@Alarico8 gtfih

anyway I think rhino could help a lot, and do something to style your hair jfl
What makes the nose odd? Isn it supposed to be a bit long and thin? I am thinking it to remove my dorsal hump, should I change anything else on the nose?

I have an obvious dorsal hump from side profile, but isnt your comment to exaggerated? It is thin, long and masculine. Apart from the bad nose side profile, isnt this how a nose is supposed to be? Just trying to get your point.
it is that bad

Structure is good but these pics looks airbrushed

Lower third is good.

You just lack your cheekbone projection and mass.

Mouth could be wider in relation to nose.

With that jaw though, your already above average.
I do have decent cheekbone mass and my 3/4 profile is good but solid projection could be great. Are fillers a good option for such projection for an already good bone mass? Is it possible to achieve that MM cheekbones