Rating Megathread

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
ngl we need a ratings megathread for more accurate looksmaxx advice.

Creep

Creep

Blackpill Scientist
d0n't wanna d0x myself. You can still tie me into my incels.me account.

And even then, IT probably knows that almost everyone here is also an incels.me user so even an alt isn't a good idea.

E

ethnicel

39yr old + ethnic + bloated + smoker
post your first boyo.

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

23 Year Old Virgin Male
rate me boys, obviously not perfect but still good irl i'd say
How old are you? You don't even look old enough to buy a pack of cigarettes. If you're high school age like you look, you are still gonna grow. You should be mewing even though your lower third looks OK.

R

raywilliam639

Trainee
Please rate

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Mods sticky this @Weed @knajjd etc ngl

S

swissincel

Trainee
you look young as fuck tbh. Judging from the girl in the back you are though.
Just gymcel (since you look scrawny) and keep heightmaxxing
I'll go first lol whatever. Im 6' 1", and 165lbs. I get girls everynow and again, so I know I'm not a "truecel" (NOT SAYING IM A CHAD). But, I like the idea of building myself and looksmaxing. I guess Im a curry cell. I'm gymcelling atm maybe bleachmaxing cause appearently brown skin like mine is bad.

I'm 17 so I guess I have time to Salary-maxx if Im a 3/10 ???
the suit is saving you from being a tech support pajeet
but you still write like one, so work on that

W

WelcumToTheRealWorld

Lowest T levels on this site (345 ng/dl)
Please rate
Tilt your head upwards in pictures. You have a small lower third, bowing your head just makes it look smaller.
I'll go first lol whatever. Im 6' 1", and 165lbs. I get girls everynow and again, so I know I'm not a "truecel" (NOT SAYING IM A CHAD). But, I like the idea of building myself and looksmaxing. I guess Im a curry cell. I'm gymcelling atm maybe bleachmaxing cause appearently brown skin like mine is bad.

Oof damn you look good.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Tilt your head upwards in pictures. You have a small lower third, bowing your head just makes it look smaller.

Oof damn you look good.
Thanks bro, what would you say out of 10?

What do you think I could do to improve?
Yeah
you look young as fuck tbh. Judging from the girl in the back you are though.
Just gymcel (since you look scrawny) and keep heightmaxxing

the suit is saving you from being a tech support pajeet
but you still write like one, so work on that
Yh cool, what would say out of 10?

E

ethnicel

so many ethnicks
Kek deathnick overflow, I always wonder whenever you see a rating thread, deathnicks are the ones who first post their pic. LMAO.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Kek deathnick overflow, I always wonder whenever you see a rating thread, deathnicks are the ones who first post their pic. LMAO.
What is a deathnick?

E

ethnicel

so hard to rate ethnics.
Yea ethnic scales should be separated from the general population, unless they are like 8+/10 model tier ethnics.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Do you live in India dude?
I live in London, England. Grew up in Toronto Canada, I've had girls here literally scream when they hear my American accent ?

I know im a "currycel" but im not like stereotypical Indian you know?

R

raywilliam639

Trainee
I live in London, England. Grew up in Toronto Canada, I've had girls here literally scream when they hear my American accent ?

I know im a "currycel" but im not like stereotypical Indian you know?
My South Asian brother you Indian? I'm Bengali born and raised in the UK, London too, I heard it's the total opposite over in the States/Canada when they hear the British accent. Oh and trust me i don't blame you for looking into bleachmaxing us South Asians are obsessed with fair skin.

Last edited:
Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

My South Asian brother you Indian? I'm Bengali born and raised in the UK, London too, I heard it's the total opposite over in the States/Canada when they hear the British accent. Oh and trust me i don't blame you for looking into bleachmaxing us South Asians can't get enough of achieving fair skin.
Well, My dads side of the family is British white, my mums side is Indian though. From the punjab area idk I dont have too much contact with family. Yeah it kinda is the same, girls like a british accent across the Atlantic. Just make it a nice British accent, some some Birmingham accent bullshit init. You want a slightly posh accent mate.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Holy shit that fucking sucks. Arguably the two most hypergamous, feminist, liberal, shitty cities in the entire world.
Actually, curries dont face as much discrimination in Toronto. Its very diverse and Canada as a whole is very diverse. In London its a bit more present.

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

23 Year Old Virgin Male
Actually, curries dont face as much discrimination in Toronto. Its very diverse
Well yes, 'diverse' is a code word for "anti-white". Shouldn't shock you.

I wasn't referring to race anyway, that doesn't hurt you. I was referring to being a man in these cities. The women there are the most hypergamous, feminist, and slutty, and legit only date the top 10-20%.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Well yes, 'diverse' is a code word for "anti-white". Shouldn't shock you.

I wasn't referring to race anyway, that doesn't hurt you. I was referring to being a man in these cities. The women there are the most hypergamous, feminist, and slutty, and legit only date the top 10-20%.
Ahhhh I see, idk maybe I can looksmax and be something they desire ?. At least I'm 6'1". I didnt think before how important height was, and how it really is the #1 characteristic women look for, except maybe face. So, I dont know maybe I can ascend and shit

Anguish

Anguish

I'm the most pathetic human being on earth

Please rate
Literally chads lmao just try a bit harder you cucks.

Last edited:
Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Trainee
so many fakecels here

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Last edited:
Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

I-is this shopped?

Please tell me it's shopped...
His hips let him down so bad. No amount of cutting or roids will make his hips smaller because its the pelvis bone. The only way would be by surgery

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
His hips let him down so bad. No amount of cutting or roids will make his hips smaller because its the pelvis bone. The only way would be by surgery
Bro the sad thing is they don't have surgery for this iirc

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Bro the sad thing is they don't have surgery for this iirc
Oh wow thats fucked, I once heard that they can file the bone down. Maybe Im wrong though. Tbh, i would fuck with surgery unless something was seriously holding me back or completely deformed. Or I had lots of money ?

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Oh wow thats fucked, I once heard that they can file the bone down. Maybe Im wrong though. Tbh, i would fuck with surgery unless something was seriously holding me back or completely deformed. Or I had lots of money ?
Jesus it's times like these where I thank God for my frame and height

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Jesus it's times like these where I thank God for my frame and height
Same here, whats you height/shoulder width/waist width?

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Almost Statsmatched.

6' 1"/21.5" shoulder/12"

E

ethnicel

R8 my manlet body :lul::feelsrope::
Wow you've got some nice curve there boyo, wide hip, thin waist, looks pretty sexy to me, would shag if you just implant a pair of breasts.

fOreVER

fOreVER

Trainee
Truecels never post their pics as they know it is over for them

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

AKA GeneticJoke. I escape by Nov 10 or it's over.
Let me have it

Last edited:
Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Are you a virgin?

4/10 on the 1-10 scale. My honest opinion. Maybe 4.5/10 with some basic improvments.
Do you mean this on the PSL scale ?

Also I'm not a virgin. Had 2 women since last year. Before this I just went with sex workers.

X

x69

?????? ????
Are you a virgin?

4/10 on the 1-10 scale. My honest opinion. Maybe 4.5/10 with some basic improvments.
He is PSL 2.
- Bad maxilla
- Real bad eye support
- Bad face fat distribution
- Bad cheekbones
- Balding
- No muscles whatsoever

+1. He is alive.
+1. Thick eyebrows. Darker eyebrows would be nicer

Also really bad photos. Camera distortion is easily seen.

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

He is PSL 2.
- Bad maxilla
- Real bad eye support
- Bad face fat distribution
- Bad cheekbones
- Balding
- No muscles whatsoever

+1. He is alive.
+1. Thick eyebrows. Darker eyebrows would be nicer

Also really bad photos. Camera distortion is easily seen.
Thank you for being honest.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Thank you for being honest.
I'd moneymaxx if I were you. Who knows, maybe reincarnation or someshit is right and you can be a Chad in the next life.

Yh a PSL rating of 2.5ish seems right.

Its not completely over, just find a woman, any women dont be picky. Then just try to keep her long term so you have 24/7 access to sex I guess. Idk thats what I'd do. I'm 17 idk how it works for old people.

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Better photos

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

This is my current body. How can I improve?

Im 17, 6'1, 21.5" shoulder width, 12" waist.

Have done 1 cycle of steroids, Im skinny now I know, but I was tiny before. Gained 5-6kgs Lean body mass lost 2-3% body fat.

X

x69

?????? ????
Better photos

That's much better photos. I would rate you PSL 3 instead of 2 now. You really need to do some gymcelling. Don't listen to the people who say it's cope

Have done 1 cycle of steroids, Im skinny now I know, but I was tiny before. Gained 5-6kgs Lean body mass lost 2-3% body fat.

Impressive for your height at 17. Good shoulder-width ratio but you should lose some fat.
Also a really bad pose

Last edited:
HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

That's much better photos. I would rate you PSL 3 instead of 2 now. You really need to do some gymcelling. Don't listen to the people who say it's cope
I do go to the gym but my main aim atm is to lose body fat as opposed to gain muscle. Due to my shitty genetics I would just put on fat if my weight increased, making my face look worse. In terms of my looks I want to make my face look best as opposed to my physique. I take BCAA and whey protein though so I can keep as much of my muscle mass as I possibly can as I lose body fat, due to my muscle mass being obviously low I don't want to lose any more. I am considering bulking up once I reach a low body fat percentage. I am currently 173.3 lbs and 17.9% bf, and 6' 3".

X

x69

?????? ????
I do go to the gym but my main aim atm is to lose body fat as opposed to gain muscle. Due to my shitty genetics I would just put on fat if my weight increased, making my face look worse. In terms of my looks I want to make my face look best as opposed to my physique. I take BCAA and whey protein though so I can keep as much of my muscle mass as I possibly can as I lose body fat, due to my muscle mass being obviously low I don't want to lose any more. I am considering bulking up once I reach a low body fat percentage. I am currently 173.3 lbs and 17.9% bf, and 6' 3".
Why don't you just take steroids that have limited side-effects. You're already balding and at a age where T-levels start declining.

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

23 Year Old Virgin Male

Zero reason you shouldn't be slaying.

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Why don't you just take steroids that have limited side-effects. You're already balding and at a age where T-levels start declining.
Because I don't want to have a heart attack, go mad, and have my genitals shrink (my dick is small enough as it is).

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Impressive for your height at 17. Good shoulder-width ratio but you should lose some fat.
Also a really bad pose
Allow the pose I was on Testosterone and feeling weird ?
Because I don't want to have a heart attack, go mad, and have my genitals shrink (my dick is small enough as it is).
Bro, what good is a dick anyways of its not going in a female. Besides, you're dick doesnt shrink, you're balls hypothetically do. Girls dont really care, I dont think there is even a general scale of big balls to small balls. For your balls to even shrink you need to take a lot lf steroids for a long time. And HCG can easily counter any testical shrinking. Go on a cycle of Test - 500mg/week for 12-14 weeks, with a 50-75mg/day anadrol for the first 4-6 weeks. Follow that by 40mg Nolvadex for 4 weeks, and that starts 2.5 weeks after your last test injection. Your heart will barely be affected, that only happens to a minuet few who dont know what they're doing. Also, you seem kimda high-inhib. Steroids will make you more confident, your 35, more than old enough to take them. Im 17 ffs. Get a better body, get more girls man trust. As you age, girls, or should I say women, care about body more I'd think. Try a cycle bro, seriously. If your in the UK i can email you 2 legit sources of Steroids amd ancillaries.

Last edited:
jefferson

jefferson

Zephir
If I had a dollar every time I heard this. Steroids WILL NOT shrink your dick ffs. It's your testicles that temporarily shrink and the reason for that is your body self regulates hormones and when it realizes you already have way too many androgenic anabolic compounds in your body it shuts down your natural production.

X

x69

?????? ????
As you age, girls, or should I say women, care about body more I'd think. Try a cycle bro, seriously.
As you age? Girls love a good body no matter what. Had some girls act nice to me once they knew I had a six-pack even though I am a bit ugly. Girls seek status and nothing gives a girl more status than a boyfriend. Now add the muscle factor to that and she has increases status x 10. Gymcel isn't cope

Awoo

Awoo

Trainee
honest opinions boys

Currently halfway through looks-maxing

Lost 1 stone aiming to lose another by this time next year. Put on some muscle too.

Straightened my teeth, they were crooked as fuck.

Currently fixing my bite.

Got a sun tan

Planning to get chin surgery, maybe hairline lowered because my upper 3rd is 1/10

nose could do with reshaping too (too broad)

Only problem is i'm broke so taking lot of time.

--------------------------------

Attachments

Last edited:
jefferson

jefferson

Zephir
honest opinions boys

Lost 1 stone aiming to lose another by this time next year. Put on some muscle too.

Got a sun tan

Planning to get chin surgery, maybe hairline lowered because my upper 3rd is 1/10

Looking good, I'm not really good at rating though. Only thing is your face seems to look a bit feminine, especially around the eye and mouth area.

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

23 Year Old Virgin Male
honest opinions boys

Got a sun tan

Do you have a pre-looksmax pic? You look decent.

Awoo

Awoo

Trainee
Got this one of when I started running, some fucker was there taking pictures and caught me just as I got steam trained by some foid.

Still not too fast over long distances but I can at least beat old people and overweight people now

Attachments

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

As you age? Girls love a good body no matter what. Had some girls act nice to me once they knew I had a six-pack even though I am a bit ugly. Girls seek status and nothing gives a girl more status than a boyfriend. Now add the muscle factor to that and she has increases status x 10. Gymcel isn't cope
Oh yeah definately not. Gymcel and roidcel are not cope. Its definately not, we fucking KNOW girls like a good body, gymcelling will raise your sexual market value or PSL or whatever. Maybe you will still get mogged by some slim dude with a 9/10 face, but you will IMPROVE you will do BETTER. Ugly + 6 pack & mucles > Ugly + fat/skinny.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

bro, there isnt anything about you I would say is SERIOUSLY deformed or instantly ugly. You do need a better hair cut? clean up ur eyebrows slightly maybe idk, maybe bot. Try to fashionmax, that top looks meeeehhhh. Also, im afraid you might have Negative Canthal tilt ?. Its not too bad though, I'd say ur 5/10 (I dont know what rating system im using, but u look average). Whats your height? If >6ft2 maybe a 6/10. Gymcel bro, maybe some steroids in there too.

Remerter

Remerter

Trainee
bro, there isnt anything about you I would say is SERIOUSLY deformed or instantly ugly. You do need a better hair cut? clean up ur eyebrows slightly maybe idk, maybe bot. Try to fashionmax, that top looks meeeehhhh. Also, im afraid you might have Negative Canthal tilt ?. Its not too bad though, I'd say ur 5/10 (I dont know what rating system im using, but u look average). Whats your height? If >6ft2 maybe a 6/10. Gymcel bro, maybe some steroids in there too.
Im 6ft , im planning to do some gymcelling too. I was overweight and lost some weight , most of my clothes are extremely large now , was chilling home with that one :ROFLMAO:.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Im 6ft , im planning to do some gymcelling too. I was overweight and lost some weight , most of my clothes are extremely large now , was chilling home with that one :ROFLMAO:.
Dont worry, you should be alright as long as your reasonable and dont expect a 9/10 stacey to come out of nowhere and approach you like Eliiot Rodgers ?

Weed

Weed

ミ^ⓛ ﻌ ⓛ^ミ

Post unfrauded pic.
5.5/10, I can't tell from that picture but it looks like you need a chin surgery.

Please rate
Possibly rhinoplasty needed and I am assuming jaw implants too. 4.5/10

Better photos

Hard to tell with beard but looks like you have a good lower third, especially chin. Even as a bald guy you don't look bad, 4.5/10, if I was you I would get hair transplant ASAP

honest opinions boys

Got a sun tan

High set eyebrows, rounded jaw and chin is a bit too short vertically, slightly long midface. Get a sliding genioplasty to get a vertical chin length or possibly jaw implants(if you posted side profile I would tell for sure). 5/10

6.5/10 between upper tier normie and chadlite but leaning more towards chadlite, mirin' hair genes.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Post unfrauded pic.

5.5/10, I can't tell from that picture but it looks like you need a chin surgery.

Possibly rhinoplasty needed and I am assuming jaw implants too. 4.5/10

Hard to tell with beard but looks like you have a good lower third, especially chin. Even as a bald guy you don't look bad, 4.5/10, if I was you I would get hair transplant ASAP

High set eyebrows, rounded jaw and chin is a bit too short vertically, slightly long midface. Get a sliding genioplasty to get a vertical chin length or possibly jaw implants(if you posted side profile I would tell for sure). 5/10

6.5/10 between upper tier normie and chadlite but leaning more towards chadlite, mirin' hair genes.
What do you mean by "unfrauded pic", thats me in the picture...

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Can't afford :(

Looking into wig/hairpiece/hair system options.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Wagecuck + ewhore and save up?
There I have 3 pictures ?. One of my amature starting physique with some dumb pose (allow that).

One of my face (Sorry if I still seem squinty, I have large eyes that kinda pop-out, eyelids have to cover them).

I kinda got a full body pic so you guys can get a feel of my fashion/style sense. What do you guys think? Thats my everyday look.

Lay it on me guys. If yoy feel 1/10, say so! All opinions respected uno

Weed

Weed

ミ^ⓛ ﻌ ⓛ^ミ
There I have 3 pictures ?. One of my amature starting physique with some dumb pose (allow that).

One of my face (Sorry if I still seem squinty, I have large eyes that kinda pop-out, eyelids have to cover them).

I kinda got a full body pic so you guys can get a feel of my fashion/style sense. What do you guys think? Thats my everyday look.

Lay it on me guys. If yoy feel 1/10, say so! All opinions respected uno

Post side profile tbhtbh

Awoo

Awoo

Trainee
Post unfrauded pic.

Think I raised my brows a little for that picture, they aren't noticeably high tbh.

My chin is definitely too short. Full jaw surgery feels a little too extreme for me but I definitely want to get a chin implant. Do you think this would significantly improve my SMV or is it over tbh?

Weed

Weed

ミ^ⓛ ﻌ ⓛ^ミ
Think I raised my brows a little for that picture, they aren't noticeably high tbh.

My chin is definitely too short. Full jaw surgery feels a little too extreme for me but I definitely want to get a chin implant. Do you think this would significantly improve my SMV or is it over tbh?
Post your side profile so I could truly diagnose tbhtbh

Weed

Weed

ミ^ⓛ ﻌ ⓛ^ミ
You need jaw surgery, not the chin implant surgery

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Post #100. I am the 100th posted on the first ever forum to surpass 100 posts. I am indeed the chad of all chads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)