Rating Megathread

Haha, what below average? The recessed chin death sentence? I told you I took the worse picture of me possible with a bad angle and forcing jaw/lips for the laugh. I thought this was an Incels forum and I tried to display my worst attribute in the worst light possible to show I fit in among the other Incels as a joke. My chin might actually not even be worse than yours.

(not trying to diss you, but) You showing you don't have recessed chin
https://bit.ly/2zVxecW

me
https://bit.ly/2RrjWf4
Smiling to show I am not cheating my jaw
https://bit.ly/2RpZF9T

My chin is slightly recessed, like an average person I would say, maybe slightly below average. And look back the front picture, from the front my chin actually looks pretty good (https://ibb.co/ifg9zK / https://bit.ly/2NwiyF2). For the rest I have good facial feature overall, if I do small jaw implant I know I can get my face to a pretty chadesk level (that being said most men could use an implant to improve their look). I really wouldn't touch anything else about my face. And I am 6'1, broad shoulders too. 4-5 just lol I am not saying I am a male model but common. What rating do you give yourself..?
Oh yeah I had only seen one pic of ya before lol. I'd day u look good man 6 at least. Idek cuz my looks vary so much from front to 3/4 (arguably best angle legit model tier) then my profile is like a 2/10 srs as u have seen. With frame and height I'd say I'd be maybe a 7-8 in motion idek lol

U saw me on tinychat so u can decide if I'm closer to a 5 or a 10 or whatever.

But idk that pic u used of me was in the dark and I was bloated af. A more realistic one would be the other one I took during the day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
My chin is slightly recessed
No man yours isn't recessed in the least believe me, because if that is a recessed chin then what's mine? You are above average, go out there and get a girl, it shouldn't be too hard believe me, don't rot here.

Keep living in your illusory world chad. I doubt you even know what a 5 since your look naturally make you hang around people which are much higher than the norm, your friends probably aren't 5, people have as friends individuals with similar SMV. 5/10 will struggle highly, it is a fact.

https://archive.li/QNCbf/8882fad1386f884b47d814422628eefcdf9d47a4.png

http://dating.martinsewell.com/KurzbanWeeden2005a.pdf
"HurryDate events provide strong evidence of the importance of generally agreed-upon mate values as opposed to mate values driven by assortative or other attribute-matching trends, and these generally agreed-upon mate values derive almost exclusively from observable attributes, such as physical attractiveness, BMI, height, age, and race women strongly prefer men who are physically attractive, tall, young, of medium build, and of a similar race. Women’s preferences are not strongly determined by a single trait, but, collectively, their preferences are driven by appearance."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5519305/
"Only the responders’ perception of the targets’ physical attractiveness predicted romantic interest"

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/26322693/download
"It is remarkable that the strongest predictor of initial attraction in aspeed-dating context was partner’s physical attractiveness, and, most importantly, men and women showed an extremely similar pattern. This finding was highly consistent with the results reported in several other speed-dating studies we mentioned earlier. It seems that women’s attraction feeling is dominated by partners’ physical attractiveness, just as their male counterparts, even though it is possible that when prompted to think about preferences for a potential mate, women would give priority considerations to characteristics like earning potential. women did not care that much about partners’ attachment security and other positive traits, whereas these characteristics did matter to men"
Also mad fucking respect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy and Tricky
Yeah, @Dude420 did a great job finding and citing research, serious props

• +1
Oh yeah I had only seen one pic of ya before lol. I'd day u look good man 6 at least. Idek cuz my looks vary so much from front to 3/4 (arguably best angle legit model tier) then my profile is like a 2/10 srs as u have seen. With frame and height I'd say I'd be maybe a 7-8 in motion idek lol

U saw me on tinychat so u can decide if I'm closer to a 5 or a 10 or whatever.

But idk that pic u used of me was in the dark and I was bloated af. A more realistic one would be the other one I took during the day

Alright fair enough. But didn't you say I was crazy to say the chubby black guy could go from 3.5 to 7 if he gymmax and continue developing well (he was 17), while you can go from 2 to 8 depending on the angle/motion haha.

I believe my face is better than yours. You are taller by 2 inches with more gymaxing than me which put you about my level I would say, but I have a higher ceiling with my face if I get buffed as well. My body looks good with definition because I am lean, but I am not actually really muscled.

Yeah, @Dude420 did a great job finding and citing research, serious props
Also mad fucking respect

Thanks ;)

• +1
Alright fair enough. But didn't you say I was crazy to say the chubby black guy could go from 3.5 to 7 if he gymmax and continue developing well (he was 17), while you can go from 2 to 8 depending on the angle/motion haha.

I believe my face is better than yours. You are taller by 2 inches with more gymaxing than me which put you about my level I would say, but I have a higher ceiling with my face if I get buffed as well. My body looks good with definition because I am lean, but I am not actually really muscled.

Thanks ;)
We have different appeals and it really doesn't matter to me if I'm the best looking in a group. I have a gl girlfriend who loves me so it really doesn't matter at this point. I'm in the endgame so to speak and I'm just here to help the autists out ngl tbh

I tend to appeal to younger women and I do get hit on a lot by them, but u probably have more of an appeal to older women

• +1
>Younger women
>Nibba gets hit on by 15 y/o's confirmed

• +1
@Dude420
Here is also a pic of me smiling like u have

Keep in mind I'm 19 and have a long way to go till I'm done growing. I can't even grow a full beard yet lol
>Younger women
>Nibba gets hit on by 15 y/o's confirmed
I get hit on by college and high school age women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Dude420
>Nibba hit on by 12 year olds CONFIRMED

• +1
Bluepilled advice*, you have been talking too much about personality and "game", of course you are going to be talking about personality and whatnot you are a legit fucking 8/10 chad

ROFLOL my fellow IM bro. The moment he posted his pics should have been a red flag.
Do you I haven't tried to personalitymax for foids? I can tell you that gymcelling and doing a bit of looksmaxing has worked way better than personality because personality IS A FUCKING MEME

And I'm not going to debate personality with a goddamn Chad because it's like debating economics with a cat, I lose just for trying. The sad part is that there will be people who aren't Chad (the great majority) who will fall for the meme because it works for you, but it works for you because of L O O K S, LOOKS, LO-OKS

Jfl at when my dude predicted that this site would attract bluepilled, bragging chads and I told him that I had faith. incels.me are right when losing faith in this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and averageblokecel
ROFLOL my fellow IM bro. The moment he posted his pics should have been a red flag.

You guys do need blue pilled advice tho. You’re so focused on your physical appearance that it’s becoming a sickness.
The majority of you don’t get laid because your social skills suck, not because of your looks.
When you’re a 4/10, the only way to ascend besides gymaxing and having a good hygiene is to have something else going on for you.
Because no matter how heavy you lift or how much hair product you put in your hair, your face won’t go from a 4 to an 8. Even with surgery. And that’s the harsh reality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance and Deleted member 147
You guys do need blue pilled advice tho. You’re so focused on your physical appearance that it’s becoming a sickness.
The majority of you don’t get laid because your social skills suck, not because of your looks.
When you’re a 4/10, the only way to ascend besides gymaxing and having a good hygiene is to have something else going on for you.
Because no matter how heavy you lift or how much hair product you put in your hair, your face won’t go from a 4 to an 8. Even with surgery. And that’s the harsh reality.

Being slightly blue-pilled helps you get laid.. brutal blackpill that many don't want to accept

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
And offcourse he is in a longterm relationship. Coinsidence?? Nahh idk think so. Fuck off faggot you have nothing to do here. You have a gf and looksmaxxed. If you want to get some compliments go to r/ratme asshole

• +1
And offcourse he is in a longterm relationship. Coinsidence?? Nahh idk think so. Fuck off faggot you have nothing to do here. You have a gf and looksmaxxed. If you want to get some compliments go to r/ratme asshole
Faggot = homosexual. Being homosexual does not allow me to have a girlfriend.
ofcourse not OFFcourse.
Coinsidence is spelled coincidence.
IDK = I don't know, hence you cannot use I don't know think so in the same sentence.
And it's r/rateme.

Have a nice day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
, your face won’t go from a 4 to an 8. Even with surgery. And that’s the harsh reality.
Wrong, it varies from person to person, there was this vine dude that got a jaw implant and went from a 3 to a 8. I'll pm you his before and after pics if I can find the lookism thread again. Many people can go from 4 to 8s, depends on the person.

• +1
Wrong, it varies from person to person, there was this vine dude that got a jaw implant and went from a 3 to a 8. I'll pm you his before and after pics if I can find the lookism thread again. Many people can go from 4 to 8s, depends on the person.

People who just have a shitty lower third are not a 3 out of 10 PSL if their other features are good. You need to be realistic here. A jaw implant doesn't take you from a 3 to an 8. Zygos implants, fillers, rhinoplasty, jaw implants, nice teeth. All of these combined might take you from a 3 to an 8.

• +1
People who just have a shitty lower third are not a 3 out of 10 PSL if their other features are good. You need to be realistic here. A jaw implant doesn't take you from a 3 to an 8. Zygos implants, fillers, rhinoplasty, jaw implants, nice teeth. All of these combined might take you from a 3 to an 8.
He might have gotten a lot more done. The point I was trying to make was that it's possible to go for from a 4 to 8, with ps, not everyone can do it , but many can.

• +1
He might have gotten a lot more done. The point I was trying to make was that it's possible to go for from a 4 to 8, with ps, not everyone can do it , but many can.

How many people can actually afford to get 50k worth of surgery? Not many. Especially when you need to maintain those surgeries pretty much at every end of the year, hence spending even more money. And if you can't afford to maintain them, you'll look like shit in 3 to 5 years max.

• +1
How many people can actually afford to get 50k worth of surgery?
LOL! Plastic surgery was never meant to be for the average/financially changed person. Moneymaxxing is also an important part of looksmaxing. I also doubt my nose will grow large again after rhino. Plus, maintenance costs are cheap compared to the initial costs of surgery.

• +1
LOL! Plastic surgery was never meant to be for the average/financially changed person. Moneymaxxing is also an important part of looksmaxing. I also doubt my nose will grow large again after rhino. Plus, maintenance costs are cheap compared to the initial costs of surgery.

I'm talking about people posting on here.

• +1

How many have gotten plastic surgeries? I saw one dude getting zygos implants. His zygos do look better indeed, but he's lacking so hard in lower third and mouth area that his zygos implants are literally useless.

• +1
How many have gotten plastic surgeries? I saw one dude getting zygos implants. His zygos do look better indeed, but he's lacking so hard in lower third and mouth area that his zygos implants are literally useless.
Not everyone here will be able to afford and maintain ps. But the ones that can, they can transform to a great extent.

• +1
You know what’s funny? The fact that I used to go out 4 days a week and I saw the exact opposite. Guys barely above average ending up with a different girl every night.

Yet somehow, people on here who I doubt have a lot of social contact, CLAIM THE EXACT OPPOSITE. Fucking hilarious.
Why are you even here? Are you asking for attention? Because if you want it, just go in public, girls will give you it in spades. You're good looking enough to where compliments from incels like myself will do you no good.

• +1
I think we should set aside our differences here and agree that neither of us can compete with this @Dude420[/
This should do.

lmao look at the difference in resolution by picture and by the writing. it's obviously edited writing.
is it really fun catfishing as a chad?

• +1
lmao look at the difference in resolution by picture and by the writing. it's obviously edited writing.
is it really fun catfishing as a chad?

Check my latest thread you mongol.

• +1
Dawg, he's posted vids of himself
lol jfl videos are easily faked he is probably using a male e whore pack.

@Weishaupt post the expose pls

• +1
lol jfl videos are easily faked he is probably using a male e whore pack.

@Weishaupt post the expose pls
The cope is strong with this one.

• +1
Here, I am an old cel....what would this pictur
WIN 20180209 212045
e be rated as:
Meeeeeeee
looking unhappy as hell, though. Bad expression, bad lighting in this room. I can do better trust me. Age 45

Last edited:
  • +1
You want a rating, advice, ect?
Hey, I really like that pic from The Last Crusade. Killer trilogy, prob the best trilogy ever. Anyway, to answer your question, yep.

• +1
3/10 in the bigger picture, 4/10 in the other picture.
Thanks for the feedback, but I fail to see how one person's opinion should be the determinant for another's self-image. I suppose if there was a consensus of, like, 100 or 1000 ppl who agree (or closely agree), it would give more strength to the "evaluation". I'll have to check the criteria for this "mogging", but in the meantime I'll take your word for it. Like I said, I'm an oldcel and am just becoming familiar with looksmaxxing. lol:unsure::unsure:

• +1
Thanks for the feedback, but I fail to see how one person's opinion should be the determinant for another's self-image. I suppose if there was a consensus of, like, 100 or 1000 ppl who agree (or closely agree), it would give more strength to the "evaluation". I'll have to check the criteria for this "mogging", but in the meantime I'll take your word for it. Like I said, I'm an oldcel and am just becoming familiar with looksmaxxing. lol:unsure::unsure:

Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder, we(women here) are a highly adapted evolved species which look for certain physical cues to determine the quality of your genes, look can be objectively measured to a large extent, it is only a matter of how informed people are here about the blackpill to accurately assess your level of attractiveness. Individuals have minor differences in mate preferences due to differences in environmental exposure and genetic makeup(taller women prefer taller men) but generally speaking there is a wide consensus in the commonly shared human psyche about what is attractive.

• +1
VEcVKOG

Never posted a side profile pic.

• +1
Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder, we(women here) are a highly adapted evolved species which look for certain physical cues to determine the quality of your genes, look can be objectively measured to a large extent, it is only a matter of how informed people are here about the blackpill to accurately assess your level of attractiveness. Individuals have minor differences in mate preferences due to differences in environmental exposure and genetic makeup(taller women prefer taller men) but generally speaking there is a wide consensus in the commonly shared human psyche about what is attractive.

Hey there. Thanks for the lesson.

Soooooooo, given that, can you tell me quickly or point me in the proper direction (on this board or elsewhere) to a list of all of the 1-10 characteristics?? You know, like a general breakdown?? All of you guys (I mean... ppl...) on here seem to already know amongst yourselves what these numbers mean. i don't. :unsure::unsure:

And, .......drumroll........what number would you rate me at? Given that there is a woman on this board. :) How many of you are there out there?? :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Of course, I should tell you that I am not very happy with these pictures. I will "looksmax" myself and post better ones soon.

View attachment 1587

Never posted a side profile pic.

You know what?? Looks like a Ken doll.

Last edited:
  • +1
Soooooooo, given that, can you tell me quickly or point me in the proper direction (on this board or elsewhere) to a list of all of the 1-10 characteristics?? You know, like a general breakdown?? All of you guys (I mean... ppl...) on here seem to already know amongst yourselves what these numbers mean. i don't.

That's a debated topic. Things like the Mid-face ratio, Jawline, Upper Eyelid Exposure, ect, matter, but we don't know exactly how much, or what each rating means. It's a guess, just like most things in life.

And, .......drumroll........what number would you rate me at? Given that there is a woman on this board. :) How many of you are there out there?? :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

There are no girls on this Forum. It's a bannable offense.

• +1
There are no girls on this Forum. It's a bannable offense.

Tbh I would like me some girls on this forum. They'd have to confirm themselves tho if that would happen.

But Incels here would only spam her for nudes so women probably dont even wnna come here

• +1
Tbh I would like me some girls on this forum.

You really don't. Three different groups of people will form when a girl is legit confirmed.

1. The Incels who harass her and tell her she's a whore who just wants attention
2. The Whiteknights who will feel bad about the harassment, and "stand up" for her in conversations
3. The kids who will ask her for advice, saying that she's the most qualified person on this server because she's a girl.

I've seen it happen before in Male spaces, it never works out well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance, averageblokecel and 1 other person
Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder, we(women here) are a highly adapted evolved species ...

Oh, sorry. I must have mis-understood the "we" part of this person's post.
That's a debated topic. Things like the Mid-face ratio, Jawline, Upper Eyelid Exposure, ect, matter, but we don't know exactly how much, or what each rating means. It's a guess, just like most things in life.

I only ask because it seems like here and esp incels.me, it's treated like an exact science. How is this ideology different from the age-old
(now debunct-ed) practice of phrenology?

Last edited:
  • +1
Oh, sorry. I must have mis-understood the "we" part of this person's post.

I only ask because it seems like here and esp incels.me, it's treated like an exact science. How is this ideology different from the age-old
(now debunct-ed) practice of phrenology?

There are plenty of Incels who attribute charisteristcs based on Skull shape, but that's another topic. We're talking about what actractive people look like, and if we can find common charisteristcs that would help us figure out how to be actractive.

• +1
You really don't. Three different groups of people will form when a girl is legit confirmed.

1. The Incels who harass her and tell her she's a whore who just wants attention
2. The Whiteknights who will feel bad about the harassment, and "stand up" for her in conversations
3. The kids who will ask her for advice, saying that she's the most qualified person on this server because she's a girl.

I've seen it happen before in Male spaces, it never works out well.
There was a whole diagram of shit from 4chan about what happens when chicks joinmale spaces and how they ruin it

Edit:
1lc2290fyw0z

• +1
There are plenty of Incels who attribute charisteristcs based on Skull shape, but that's another topic. We're talking about what actractive people look like, and if we can find common charisteristcs that would help us figure out how to be actractive.

Oh, I see.

Well, I rarely ever went on any missions to "be attractive" in that sense, over the last 30 years. In fact, in high school 1988-1992, i always felt rather proud to NOT be part of the orbit of the "popular" or "attractive" people, who were usually banal and insipid, superficial, anti-intellectual, etc. And, having had a nascent heroin addiction for the last 20 of those 30 years, I would suspect that contributed immensely to an "unattractiveness" quotient. I mean, I ALWAYS went for weeks without doing things like bathing, shaving, eating, all the hygiene stuff.

However, I must say that I have often lamented the inability to "fit in" with most people, or "feel attractive", or attract the women I have wanted. But I always attributed it to lifelong mental health diagnoses like Asperger's, high-functioning autism, or schizotypal personality disorder.....not to some physical "defect". (well, a large nose I guess) Maybe I was misguided all that time??

Last edited:
  • +1
Oh, I see.

Well, I rarely ever went on any missions to "be attractive" in that sense, over the last 30 years. In fact, in high school 1988-1992, i always felt rather proud to NOT be part of the orbit of the "popular" or "attractive" people, who were usually banal and insipid, superficial, anti-intellectual, etc. And, having had a nascent heroin addiction for the last 20 of those 30 years, I would suspect that contributed immensely to an "unattractiveness" quotient. I mean, I ALWAYS went for weeks without doing things like bathing, shaving, eating, all the hygiene stuff.

However, I must say that I have often lamented the inability to "fit in" with most people, or "feel attractive", or attract the women I have wanted. But I always attributed it to my mental health diagnoses like Asperger's, high-functioning autism, or schizotypal personality disorder.....not to some physical "defect". Maybe I was misguided all that time??

(sorry for bad english. it's not my first language)
I think your inability to attract women is a result of both your mental health issues as well as your looks. Now, you were a teenager in the late 80s - early 90s, a world that is vastly different from that of today. The harmful repercussions of feminism and the sexual revolution did not take hold of society until around the turn of the century. Seeing as to how you look like, I don't think you would have faced any problems with the opposite sex during your teenage years. It shouldn't have been hard for you to enter a relationship with a girl, maybe even get married. Why? well, because back then women were still willing to setlle for their looksmatch - Someone who is their counterpart in terms of appearance. Social media, social engineering, and feminism has changed that reality for good. Women today are extremely hypergamous and "date up" - go for men who are better looking and wealthier than they are- exclusively. It is very hard, if not outright impossible for you to secure an LTR or even just get laid with another woman, because of your average to below-average looks. Realistically, your only option would be to betabux- act as a material provider for an old washed-up whore, basically the guy who presents her with a safety net after she's done fucking all the bad boys and the douchebags in her 20s. A pathetic, lamentable man.

Now, your mental problems only compound this issue. Being Neuro-typical is necessary for prolonged success in the dating market. Simple as that. Unless your physical appearance literally matches that of a male supermodel, women's evaluation of your sexual worth will in part be determined by your personality and your everyday behaviors. Being Autistic or schizoid obviously puts you at a major disadvantage.

• +1
I'm willing to pm pictures to whoever I feel comfortable :)))

• +1