Rating Megathread

u look better without the beard
did u just have a photoshoot
over

No photoshoot yet, just side profile and fronts for a casting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Realistically, your only option would be to betabux- act as a material provider for an old washed-up whore, basically the guy who presents her with a safety net after she's done fucking all the bad boys and the douchebags in her 20s. A pathetic, lamentable man.
Being Autistic or schizoid obviously puts you at a major disadvantage.

First of all, WOW, have you REALLY posted almost 1500 messages during the last couple of months on here? I just couldn't do that.

At this point, at age 45, I have reconciled myself to being single probably for the rest of my life. I'm not "pathetic, lamentable".....that's a little too extreme. At the same time, yes, I do regret not meeting enough people, and having mental health issues. But I'm not gonna sit here and spend too much time bitterly attacking women, or moaning and groaning over the state of affairs. Don't know about this site, but incels.me is full of people doing just that. I figure, if you KNOW that you won't get the women, find something else to do, like looking at old maps all day online, or using YouTube to find good music like Frank Zappa....you know, shit like that.

• +1
First of all, WOW, have you REALLY posted almost 1500 messages during the last couple of months on here? I just couldn't do that.

At this point, at age 45, I have reconciled myself to being single probably for the rest of my life. I'm not "pathetic, lamentable".....that's a little too extreme. At the same time, yes, I do regret not meeting enough people, and having mental health issues. But I'm not gonna sit here and spend too much time bitterly attacking women, or moaning and groaning over the state of affairs. Don't know about this site, but incels.me is full of people doing just that. I figure, if you KNOW that you won't get the women, find something else to do, like looking at old maps all day online, or using YouTube to find good music like Frank Zappa....you know, shit like that.
I think u misinterpreted what I meant to say.... wasn't calling u lamentable or pathetic. Rather what I mean is that men who to chose to betabux and to simp for women are weak and pathetic

I've nowhere else to go. Spend most of my time on here

I figure, if you KNOW that you won't get the women, find something else to do, like looking at old maps all day online, or using YouTube to find good music like Frank Zappa....you know, shit like that.

You're coping sir. You can never be truly content when your most basic needs and desires (sex & intimacy) are not met.

Last edited:
  • +1
I think u misinterpreted what I meant to say.... wasn't calling u lamentable or pathetic. Rather what I mean is that men who to chose to betabux and to simp for women are weak and pathetic

I've nowhere else to go. Spend most of my time on here

You're coping sir. You can never be truly content when your most basic needs and desires (sex & intimacy) are not met.

Most of you guys spend wayyy to much fucking time on this website man. You'll never be NT if you use this website alot. Do you really think normal people think about drinking raw eggs/Vampire-maxxing/mewing&maxilas/Zygos projection/Alpha Dominance pyramids/DHT and Test Levels/Looks of members of the same sex/Hypergamy & all that other crap? Like, it took me a while to realise it, but this place is even more autistic than Incels.me tbh. Like, its better mentally and helps you become better. But, you guys dont seriously think you can ever be normal when half your time is spent talking to outher guys about looks and shit like "Bone-Smashing" or forcing your maxxila forward with your fingers? Like, I'm generally considered one of the "jocks" at school, and nah I wouldnt really hang with some of ya'll. Now obvs foids wouldnt hang out with you.

Dont get me wrong, Looksmaxxing is legit, thats 100%. But outside of gymmaxxing, roidmaxxing, surgerymaxxing, Moneymaxxing, Statusmaxxing, Stylemaxxing and NTmaxxing. There really isnt much to discuss.

@JustChris is right to an extend. I dont know why you guys think 4-5/10s cant get laid?

LIKE FOR FUCK SAKE GUYS. 4-5/10's EXIST BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE OF A 4-5/10 NATURE WERE ABLE AND WILLING TO HAVE SEX, PROCREATE AND PASS DOWN THERE GENES.

If 4-5/10's couldnt get laid, you shouldnt exist.

Most of you guys would have more pussy if you stopped being so autistic, and expecting foids outside your league.

Just my opinion, change my mind lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance and JustChris
Here, I am an old cel....what would this picturView attachment 1480e be rated as:View attachment 1479looking unhappy as hell, though. Bad expression, bad lighting in this room. I can do better trust me. Age 45
Jfl man so youre a virgin until this day? 45 years is to old to be an incel u should have married along time ago.you atleast have hair. And you look pretty average for ur age. How the hell cant you find a women
Most of you guys spend wayyy to much fucking time on this website man. You'll never be NT if you use this website alot. Do you really think normal people think about drinking raw eggs/Vampire-maxxing/mewing&maxilas/Zygos projection/Alpha Dominance pyramids/DHT and Test Levels/Looks of members of the same sex/Hypergamy & all that other crap? Like, it took me a while to realise it, but this place is even more autistic than Incels.me tbh. Like, its better mentally and helps you become better. But, you guys dont seriously think you can ever be normal when half your time is spent talking to outher guys about looks and shit like "Bone-Smashing" or forcing your maxxila forward with your fingers? Like, I'm generally considered one of the "jocks" at school, and nah I wouldnt really hang with some of ya'll. Now obvs foids wouldnt hang out with you.

Dont get me wrong, Looksmaxxing is legit, thats 100%. But outside of gymmaxxing, roidmaxxing, surgerymaxxing, Moneymaxxing, Statusmaxxing, Stylemaxxing and NTmaxxing. There really isnt much to discuss.

@JustChris is right to an extend. I dont know why you guys think 4-5/10s cant get laid?

LIKE FOR FUCK SAKE GUYS. 4-5/10's EXIST BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE OF A 4-5/10 NATURE WERE ABLE AND WILLING TO HAVE SEX, PROCREATE AND PASS DOWN THERE GENES.

If 4-5/10's couldnt get laid, you shouldnt exist.

Most of you guys would have more pussy if you stopped being so autistic, and expecting foids outside your league.

Just my opinion, change my mind lol.
Theyvare idiots man 4-5 make up the bulk of population. They want to adress that 90% of people are incel. And even if women didnt go after 4-5 there are simple not that many gl guys for all the girls in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
22yo khv 5"10 77kgs
Day 60 gymceling
Day 45 Accutane.
It never began.
Suggests surgeries of you know of any that can make me become human,also should I roidcel or just train naturally for a bit first.

• +1
Tbh I would like me some girls on this forum. They'd have to confirm themselves tho if that would happen.

But Incels here would only spam her for nudes so women probably dont even wnna come here
NO, NO FUCKING WOMEN YOU HEAR ME?

NO.FUCKING.WOMEN

Women will literally DESTROY our little community here because WOMEN WILL NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT AUTISTIC SUBHUMANS TRYING TO IMPROVE, THEY WANT US DEAD

AND DON'T TELL ME TO RELAX OR SOME SHIT BECAUSE THIS NEEDS TO BE CRYSTAL CLEAR: NO WOMEN

@Nibba Pls do something about this, like this one crossed the line even more than when justchris began spouting out bluepilled crap

Edit: I see u did something, didn't see there was an 11th page lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, animasincendium and Nibba
22yo khv 5"10 77kgs
Day 60 gymceling
Day 45 Accutane.
It never began.
Suggests surgeries of you know of any that can make me become human,also should I roidcel or just train naturally for a bit first.

How do these pictures make you feel?

Suimorph1
Suimorph2

How do they make u feel tbh

NO.FUCKING.WOMEN

Women will literally DESTROY our little community here because WOMEN WILL NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT AUTISTIC SUBHUMANS TRYING TO IMPROVE, THEY WANT US DEAD

AND DON'T TELL ME TO RELAX OR SOME SHIT BECAUSE THIS NEEDS TO BE CRYSTAL CLEAR: NO WOMEN

@Nibba Pls do something about this, like this one crossed the line even more than when justchris began spouting out bluepilled crap

They could have their own little make-up section.

• +1
  • +1
They could have their own little make-up section.
They could make their own forum and leave us alone*

Or join lookism

• +1
They could make their own forum and leave us alone*

Or join lookism

Nah this is perfect.

We should bring women over. Did you not read my thread and how my women person helps me?

• +1
Over the years: Fat, lean, fat lean, bald, bald, fat. Additional thoughts/advice?

Attachments

• IMG-1174.PNG
    IMG-1174.PNG
    200.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG-1173.PNG
    IMG-1173.PNG
    637.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG-1177.PNG
    IMG-1177.PNG
    645.3 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG-1179.PNG
    IMG-1179.PNG
    738 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG-1181.PNG
    IMG-1181.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG-1180.PNG
    IMG-1180.PNG
    593.3 KB · Views: 102
  • +1
Nah this is perfect.

We should bring women over. Did you not read my thread and how my women person helps me?
no they should not, I repeat, they should not be ever allowed here
1lc2290fyw0z-jpg.1601

Thanks God that even if the mods gave up on us, they will never allow females here, we already got over that crisis on .me and it was finally stated that foids will never be allowed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Over the years: Fat, lean, fat lean, bald, bald, fat. Additional thoughts/advice?
You look bud. Good bonestructure nice features.
Would rate PSL5 - 5.5

• +1
no they should not, I repeat, they should not be ever allowed here
1lc2290fyw0z-jpg.1601

Thanks God that even if the mods gave up on us, they will never allow females here, we already got over that crisis on .me and it was finally stated that foids will never be allowed
Exactly @Tricky was spot on with why he didn't want females joining

NO.FUCKING.WOMEN

FUCK ADDING WOMEN HERE.

THIS CANNOT HAPPEN

• +1
Exactly @Tricky

FUCK ADDING WOMEN HERE.

THIS CANNOT HAPPEN

If women are allowed that'd mean this would become a more popular site.. which means my oneitis would pick up on it since she isn't a social media thot. Which means i'd have to kill her. On second thought it's smart that women aren't allowed to join.

• +1
Like, I'm generally considered one of the "jocks" at school, and nah I wouldnt really hang with some of ya'll. Now obvs foids wouldnt hang out with you.
Yeah me too and it doesn't matter how I act because people think my autism is a shtick and find it hilarious. It's all about looks

Over for averagecels
If women are allowed that'd mean this would become a more popular site.. which means my oneitis would pick up on it since she isn't a social media thot. Which means i'd have to kill her. On second thought it's smart that women aren't allowed to join.
No we aren't doing this Zane. This isn't lookism.
Common low IQ argument. 4-5s can happen with two gl parents or two uggos. It's GENETIC RECOMBINATION IT'S ALL RANDOM

Last edited:
  • +1
Over for averagecels
Ayyyyyy shiit
Yeah me too and it doesn't matter how I act because people think my autism is a shtick and find it hilarious. It's all about looks

Over for averagecels

No we aren't doing this Zane. This isn't lookism.

Common low IQ argument. 4-5s can happen with two gl parents or two uggos. It's GENETIC RECOMBINATION IT'S ALL RANDOM
Nice to see there's still people defending the bases of our beliefs

• +1
Ayyyyyy shiit

Nice to see there's still people defending the bases of our beliefs
Nah dude you'll b above average soon. In fact 5 psl is already above average by normie terms

Also yeah dude I'm incel apologist we don't need more women here having betas orbit them and them creaming over the chads here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and averageblokecel
Also yeah dude I'm incel apologist we don't need more women here having betas orbit them and them creaming over the chads here
Only autistic chads can understand us really ngl, both intel and chris are NT that's why they can't understand us

• +1
Only autistic chads can understand us really ngl, both intel and chris are NT that's why they can't understand us

Bro I understand all of you, because all of us are in the same boat ??‍♂️

You and me are basically the same in terms of NT we just have different ideas ??‍♂️

• +1
Bro I understand all of you, because all of us are in the same boat ??‍♂️

You and me are basically the same in terms of NT we just have different ideas ??‍♂️
I can tell you we are not unless you are a pyscopath/sociopath too, which I doubt you are (just from how you express yourself and probability of finding one)

And even if you are, you aren't autistic, you don't seem to be weird, NT means being the usual normslime, not the weird kid Who likes politics or talks about teaching systems with Girls naturally lol

• +1
Growing up incel and weird then becoming gl and retaining the same personality made me realize looks theory is so legit

Went from being outcast to funny popular guy
I can tell you we are not unless you are a pyscopath/sociopath too, which I doubt you are (just from how you express yourself and probability of finding one)

And even if you are, you aren't autistic, you don't seem to be weird, NT means being the usual normslime, not the weird kid Who likes politics or talks about teaching systems with Girls naturally lol
Accurate af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, kobecel and averageblokecel

Broooooooo once I started talking with a cute girl about 9/11 and nuclear bombs. Im austismcell too ???‍♂️

• +1
Broooooooo once I started talking with a cute girl about 9/11 and nuclear bombs. Im austismcell too ???‍♂️
WOOOOW BRO SRS?!

stop pissing on me, mentalceldom is a real thing

• +1
  • +1
D583CCCB E28D 4FCB BA2E 77149DBE585C

What should i improve ?

• +1
WOOOOW BRO SRS?!

stop pissing on me, mentalceldom is a real thing

Bruh, I'm certified more autisimcel that you. Because you've never started talking to girls about 9/11 or nuclear bombs. Once, I started talking to a girl about how 2 cats could power the neatherlands for a whole year if we used 100% of the energy from their mass. They all seemed really interested though and called me smart ?

Its personality bro ??‍♂️

• +1
Bruh, I'm certified more autisimcel that you. Because you've never started talking to girls about 9/11 or nuclear bombs. Once, I started talking to a girl about how 2 cats could power the neatherlands for a whole year if we used 100% of the energy from their mass. They all seemed really interested though and called me smart ?

Its personality bro ??‍♂️
You are a fucking certified retard if you aren't saying this ironically

• +1
  • +1
IMG 20181015 104714653

Lmk if u want pics of my gymcel bod

• +1
View attachment 1731
What should i improve ?

No features that look bad, you honestly have potential. Problem is, your facial fat is hiding all the bone definition that we'd be able to see otherwise. I
22yo khv 5"10 77kgs
Day 60 gymceling
Day 45 Accutane.
It never began.

Hair is such an important area for guys. I know the buzzcut looks good on Chad, but it doesn't on most guys. Grow that shit out, get something trendy. You'll gain 1 PSL point, guaranteed.

Last edited:
  • +1
How, explain. Dont be so vauge bro
I do have spoke about that and worse with girls and boys, but know what? I didn't need to force myself to be autistic, it comes fucking natural, and girls don't like that.

Now don't get me wrong, I've said autistic shit that actually made girls laugh BUT IN A SPECIFIC CONTEXT. You aren't an inch of autistic and I feel deeply concerned about the fact that you think it's a funny thing to be rejected by fucking girls and hence society in a lot of cases because fucking mongs aren't able to understand you

• +1
I do have spoke about that and worse with girls and boys, but know what? I didn't need to force myself to be autistic, it comes fucking natural, and girls don't like that.

Now don't get me wrong, I've said autistic shit that actually made girls laugh BUT IN A SPECIFIC CONTEXT. You aren't an inch of autistic and I feel deeply concerned about the fact that you think it's a funny thing to be rejected by fucking girls and hence society in a lot of cases because fucking mongs aren't able to understand you

How do you know Im not autistic tho bro

Mans bare autistic

• +1
How do you know Im not autistic tho bro

Mans bare autistic
Because of how you express in the forum ffs, a legit autist or weirdo wouldn't do that, hell look at Nibba even sometimes he expresses himself very weirdly

Prove me wrong, come on, tell me a mentalceldom experience that you have had

• +1
Because of how you express in the forum ffs, a legit autist or weirdo wouldn't do that, hell look at Nibba even sometimes he expresses himself very weirdly

How do I express myself on this forum different than you tho.... Like gimme an example bro

Okay once, A girl said "Hey, The weathers really nice today" and I replied "Thanks". Another time, A girl bumped the door into on her way out and stood there for 45 seconds saying "Im so sorry" while I just smiled at her. Another time my Pizza guy said "Enjoy" and I said "You too".

Sorry bro, we're both 10/10 mentalcels on the same level ??‍♂️??‍♂️

• +1

NO.FUCKING.WOMEN

thank you some fucking common sense

• +1

Lol I do say weird shit a lot. I've even posted examples of how aspie I can be like that time in the gym

• +1
Lol I do say weird shit a lot. I've even posted examples of how aspie I can be like that time in the gym

Do retell that story mate ??

• +1
Face seems to have zero angularity in this lighting/selfie but w/e. Currently having for rhino and hair transplant. Jaw implanrs too probably.

Attachments

• IMG_20181015_153228242.jpg
    IMG_20181015_153228242.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
  • +1
22yo khv 5"10 77kgs
Day 60 gymceling
Day 45 Accutane.
It never began.

Are you really 5'10? You look really short in those pics.

Also how are you 77 kgs?

St.Pierre had pretty much your stats yet his body looked bigger

Last edited:
  • +1