Rating Megathread

3.5 maybe 4.5, he's below average, dating would be very difficult for him.

No.
Not really, ive had a gf before, and had sex too, i also get matches on tinder,

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
Not really, ive had a gf before, and had sex too, i also get matches on tinder,
Not you lol, that was the rating for the 5'4 dude, you're a 4.5 psl imo, 5 or 6/10 normal rating. 6 if you're tall. Above 6'

• +1
Not you lol, that was the rating for the 5'4 dude, you're a 4.5 psl imo, 5 or 6/10 normal rating. 6 if you're tall. Above 6'
Lol cause u quoted me and said 2.5 psl i was like wtf

• +1
>He had a gf
>He had sex
>He gets matches on tinder
Mogs me in every way.
I dont mog you acially youre a mentalcel

• +1
You mog me in the eyes of woo-men, that's all that matters.
How many times have you tried and been rejected?

• +1
33 year old male
5”10 (178cm)
Do I have a chance on tinder in your country?
I’m from 3world and can’t get shit if I change my location to developed countries

Done a rinoplasthy where my surgeon were too conservative, so he’s redoing it in a few months

Just got separated, so i need a brutal opinion, so as suggestions to improve. I’m very curious to have a honest opinion. I’m open to surgery.

Attachments

• 6F2F2D0D-2A6F-4EAC-9E44-FE035B5C9D6D.jpeg
    6F2F2D0D-2A6F-4EAC-9E44-FE035B5C9D6D.jpeg
    875.3 KB · Views: 54
  • C5E336C7-441C-44EB-8BE8-256F23D7E177.jpeg
    C5E336C7-441C-44EB-8BE8-256F23D7E177.jpeg
    730 KB · Views: 53
  • D72A05FA-011B-46E4-87A6-26C3F415B428.jpeg
    D72A05FA-011B-46E4-87A6-26C3F415B428.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 55
  • C475525D-AF16-4161-80C1-2990DC53504D.jpeg
    C475525D-AF16-4161-80C1-2990DC53504D.jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 58
  • FB706039-266C-4D17-819A-E1F741B973D2.jpeg
    FB706039-266C-4D17-819A-E1F741B973D2.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 61
  • F75943A0-5132-4583-86A4-C4D711A06070.jpeg
    F75943A0-5132-4583-86A4-C4D711A06070.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
  • +1
How many times have you tried and been rejected?
100s of left swipes on tinder.
+5 females with whom I ran the social circle game (Which is supposed to garner better results) inclusive of a 4/10 tubbington

• +1
You haven't? Yeah I guess my incredible game really helped, it must be really good for 1/10 to get some nice pussy
Damn dude, that's motivating. I didn't mean to insult you by calling you a 1/10, that was my honest rating, we have to be honest over here if we are going to help one another. Btw were the women attractive and are you telling the truth?
+5 females with whom I ran the social circle game (Which is supposed to garner better results) inclusive of a 4/10 tubbington
Damn dude, I'm sorry, I guess your location fucks you up, move to another state. Are you in LA by any chance?

• +1
33 year old male
5”10 (178cm)

Done a rinoplasthy where my surgeon were too conservative, so he’s redoing it in a few months

Just got separated, so i need a brutal opinion, so as suggestions to improve. I’m very curious to have a honest opinion. I’m open to surgery.
You look good, your features are a bit round and thus feminine.
5.5/10

• +1
You mog me in the eyes of woo-men, that's all that matters.
you need to treat your Body dimorphic disorder mate if you think that I look better than you in a european country.

• +1
>He had a gf
>He had sex
>He gets matches on tinder
give me your looks and I'll have all of them within a few days... :woke: i really hope you are larping or smth, it would be such a waste

• +1
33 year old male
5”10 (178cm)
Do I have a chance on tinder in your country?
I’m from 3world and can’t get shit if I change my location to developed countries

Average 5/10. If you're 6'2+ then 6/10.

• +1
you need to treat your Body dimorphic disorder mate if you think that I look better than you in a european country.
I'm a white foreigner in the UK, I'm the bottom rung SMV wise.
Foreign bitches go for locals and if local women want to go for a foreigner they go for an ethnic as they're deemed as exotic.
Being a white+immigrant is a huge hindrance as you have the low status of a foreigner paired with the ordinarity of a white man.
give me your looks and I'll have all of them within a few days... :woke: i really hope you are larping or smth, it would be such a waste
If I was able to get pussy I would've never found this forum/incels.

• +1
Since getting banned from incels.is ive lost all fucks to give, i dont care about people seeing my face or not, so here it is...
You're a truecel

• +1

You would slay on tinder in brazil

• +1
I'm a white foreigner in the UK, I'm the bottom rung SMV wise.
Foreign bitches go for locals and if local women want to go for a foreigner they go for an ethnic as they're deemed as exotic.
Being a white+immigrant is a huge hindrance as you have the low status of a foreigner paired with the ordinarity of a white man.

If I was able to get pussy I would've never found this forum/incels.
I live in the UK too,
you should get a romanian girl, easy peasy

• +1
It is over boyos.... ethnic, small neck, NCT, big nose... pass me the rope

Attachments

• 807F6609-14AA-46EF-A6EF-3BC239F59349.jpeg
    807F6609-14AA-46EF-A6EF-3BC239F59349.jpeg
    188.3 KB · Views: 105
  • +1
It is over boyos.... ethnic, small neck, NCT, big nose... pass me the rope
3/10 psl. Skin bleach, rhino and lift weights for starters. And shave whatever the fuck that is on your face. Also get a better haircut.

• +1
  • +1
3/10 psl. Skin bleach, rhino and lift weights for starters. And shave whatever the fuck that is on your face. Also get a better haircut.
No point. It is over.

• +1
Damn dude, that's motivating. I didn't mean to insult you by calling you a 1/10, that was my honest rating, we have to be honest over here if we are going to help one another. Btw were the women attractive and are you telling the truth?

Damn dude, I'm sorry, I guess your location fucks you up, move to another state. Are you in LA by any chance?
It's cool man probably I would rate you a 1/10 also, ugly scaring is no joke. I am telling the truth, 1 of my exes was very attractive, the rest ranged from slightly above average to a bit below average IMO. I have lived many years however I'm in my mid-30s you sound young (and stupid, sorry again I agree we must be honest) part of why you're still a virgin. Yeah young and stupid like that 54 cunt-let lol I remember hearing him on a podcast and thinking jeez what a retard lol.

• +1
I think you have potential and with losing body fat you'll look much better. I'd say get a better hairstyle tbh.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and CopeMaxxer
I appreciate the advice, I've been losing fat for 2 months already, hoping I can keep this up. Are you willing to rate me on the PSL scale as of right now?
For me, right now a 4-4.5/10. You might look better in a different pic, I am basing my ratings on the pic inside that pic. I feel that there is lot of fat in your cheeks and once that goes away you will look much better. With a hairstyle that suits you, low bf, skinmaxxing and other looksmaxing you can be a 6-6.5 imo. (May be even more, who knows, I can't be the one to put an upper limit on your potential).

• +1
How is it for me currently.

Pic with frontal lightning its a bit flatering but shows my current level of face leanness. Still got rounded bloated ramuses of hell and a bit of nasolabial bloat too tho
Screenshot 20181026 222429

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and 11gaijin
i

Pic with frontal lightning its a bit flatering but shows my current level of face leanness. Still got rounded bloated ramuses of hell and a bit of nasolabial bloat too tho
View attachment 2533
Sexy as always

• +1

View attachment 2533

A lot of positives, now here's the question. How many girls are you alienating due to your haircut?
I'd be willing to bet that you'd get twice as much interest if you cut it shorter

• +1
A lot of positives, now here's the question. How many girls are you alienating due to your haircut?
I'd be willing to bet that you'd get twice as much interest if you cut it shorter
Alienating? Why? I dunno. Haircut hides my horrid frame/neck and also conceals my ramus roudness specially on bad bloat days.

• +1
Alienating? Why? I dunno. Haircut hides my horrid frame/neck and also conceals my ramus roudness specially on bad bloat days.

How can it hide your frame? Also, you have such a nice lower third, a fade would really make it pop.

• +1
How can it hide your frame? Also, you have such a nice lower third, a fade would really make it pop.
My loqer third is ruined by my ramus area which is somehow not sharp. I might need surgery to remove the permanent bloating in there

It hides my thin neck a lot and it gives visual weight to my upper body

• +1

View attachment 2533
Chad has arrived

• +1
  • +1
Since getting banned from incels.is ive lost all fucks to give, i dont care about people seeing my face or not, so here it is...
I thought u had gigachad face.. is that really you?

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1