Rating Megathread

Aren't you the official "CUMCEL"? You're good looking, you're definitely Chad-lite.

Chad-lite ain't good enough for woo-men in 2018. Male model tier or bust.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
Chad-lite ain't good enough for woo-men in 2018. Male model tier or bust.

Sorry bro, if you can't get a girl as a Chad lite, you're probably fucking up in other ways.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Animas
  • +1
I think you're the one coping if you still blame your looks at this point man. Keep believing that only male models have GF's, be sure to wear a blindfold every time you go in public too. Don't want all that brainwashing to go to waste

• +1
I think you're the one coping if you still blame your looks at this point man. Keep believing that only male models have GF's, be sure to wear a blindfold every time you go in public too. Don't want all that brainwashing to go to waste
Tinder doesn't work for any male that isn't a male model which is the only thing that counts in 2018 as every female is on there seeking a chad to fuck.

• +1
  • +1
Would you get leaner or bigger?
20130826 125220

• +1
Since getting banned from incels.is ive lost all fucks to give, i dont care about people seeing my face or not, so here it is...

Is that even you? That looks exactly like a discod user I know.......

• +1

Got rated average so far, I have a noticable NCT but im trying to gymmaxx a lot and staying consistent, I used to be very fat, but now I really take care of my body! Thanks!

Currently I have shorter type of hair

• +1

Got rated average so far, I have a noticable NCT but im trying to gymmaxx a lot and staying consistent, I used to be very fat, but now I really take care of my body! Thanks!

Currently I have shorter type of hair

First off, great work man. You've really worked hard to lose that weight, and I'm sure your haircut works well. Hate to say it, but the NCT really fucks over a decent frame

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 281
First off, great work man. You've really worked hard to lose that weight, and I'm sure your haircut works well. Hate to say it, but the NCT really fucks over a decent frame
Hey man, thanks!
I guess I got a huge NCT, but my height saves me imo as I still can attract average women! How bad is the NCT from 1-10?
I feel like it deosent matter being mad at NCT as I have other features that try to atleast get over the NCT

Regardless, I still think gymmaxxing is super important due to my height and I think it still helps a lot!

Looksmaxxing is fun by the way, and thanks again!

• +1
Hey man, thanks!
I guess I got a huge NCT, but my height saves me imo as I still can attract average women! How bad is the NCT from 1-10?
I feel like it deosent matter being mad at NCT as I have other features that try to atleast get over the NCT

Regardless, I still think gymmaxxing is super important due to my height and I think it still helps a lot!

Looksmaxxing is fun by the way, and thanks again!

i salute you for the fat loss, good frame just fucking gymcell your ass off and try to make asmuch money as possible this year. by the end of the year when you're gymcelled and low bf, you'll get to choose what procedure you need if you have the money

• +1
i salute you for the fat loss, good frame just fucking gymcell your ass off and try to make asmuch money as possible this year. by the end of the year when you're gymcelled and low bf, you'll get to choose what procedure you need if you have the money
Thanks man, how will I do without procedure? Im kinda afraid of safety for my eyes, just trying to avoid procedures for now. Moneymaxxing is nice, but Im still studying with a school of mostly girls so Im trying to get atleast one date this year as its my last year in the school!

I have a lot of loose skin, so I try to avoid low bf for one or two years and trying to get max amount of muscles. I really appreciate you seeing that I lost 70lbs (30kgs) in 7months, I just wish more people had the dedication to do it!

Is frame the bone structure or amount of muscle I have for now? Cause Im corious if I should approach girls in school that Im actually intrested in instead of just ones that are super into me (There is 25 guys (most dont even go to the gym or are nerds in my school and 300-400 girls)

• +1
Thanks man, how will I do without procedure? Im kinda afraid of safety for my eyes, just trying to avoid procedures for now. Moneymaxxing is nice, but Im still studying with a school of mostly girls so Im trying to get atleast one date this year as its my last year in the school!

I have a lot of loose skin, so I try to avoid low bf for one or two years and trying to get max amount of muscles. I really appreciate you seeing that I lost 70lbs (30kgs) in 7months, I just wish more people had the dedication to do it!

Is frame the bone structure or amount of muscle I have for now? Cause Im corious if I should approach girls in school that Im actually intrested in instead of just ones that are super into me (There is 25 guys (most dont even go to the gym or are nerds in my school and 300-400 girls)
just try your luck, there is no quick way you're gonna gain muscle fast enough to make a difference, but you're tall,

• +1
just try your luck, there is no quick way you're gonna gain muscle fast enough to make a difference, but you're tall,
I think mostly what makes women attracted to me, espcially I noticed tall girls want me. Ill just lift for now then, might make a slight diffrence. It helped me that Im not skinny anymore after fat loss but its really nice that I look like a normal dude now .

• +1
I think mostly what makes women attracted to me, espcially I noticed tall girls want me. Ill just lift for now then, might make a slight diffrence. It helped me that Im not skinny anymore after fat loss but its really nice that I look like a normal dude now .

If you're having luck with girls, then by all means, disregard the NCT. If you're struggling to attract the girls you want to date, then NCT surgery is the single most effective thing you can do to improve your appeal.

• +1
If you're having luck with girls, then by all means, disregard the NCT. If you're struggling to attract the girls you want to date, then NCT surgery is the single most effective thing you can do to improve your appeal.
I attract girls to my looks level, or a bit above average. I can't seem to attract above average yet, however I can attract some girls that are attracted to me.

• +1
I attract girls to my looks level, or a bit above average. I can't seem to attract above average yet, however I can attract some girls that are attracted to me.

This will also depend on your goals. If you're looking for an LTR, things like acting NT matter more than if pure looks, assuming you meet the minimum threshold.

• +1
're looking for an LTR, things like acting NT matter more than if pure looks, assuming you meet the minimum threshold.
Hey man, what is NT? Neurotypical? What do you mean by that and thanks!

• +1
Hey man, what is NT? Neurotypical? What do you mean by that and thanks!
Basically acting like you have no mental illnesses.

• +1
Basically acting like you have no mental illnesses.
I would say I dont have any of that, does confidence or game matter at all? I know a lot of people have mental ilnesses here and anxiety but Im just a normal blackpilled dude that likes to gymmaxx and Is a bit timid with escalating with women.

• +1
I would say I dont have any of that, does confidence or game matter at all? I know a lot of people have mental ilnesses here and anxiety but Im just a normal blackpilled dude that likes to gymmaxx and Is a bit timid with escalating with women.
Thats good, being nt is very important and yes, confidence matters, although it ONLY matters if she is attracted to you, it doesn't matter if she isn't attracted to you. As for "game", i personally think its a meme.

• +1
Tinder doesn't work for any male that isn't a male model which is the only thing that counts in 2018 as every female is on there seeking a chad to fuck.
Dude based on the pics you posted I'd say you're a complete mentalcel/volcel, approach and you'll get girls, seriously.

• +1
19 years old, student, 186cm/6'1, fatcel (I weigh 96kg/211lbs with barely any muscle), virgin, decent social skills and not autistic
In motion, https://giphy.com/gifs/3tMyGipJOc6sUVqlKX : front camera iPhone video I took a couple of minutes ago in front of my PC screen
Attachment: back camera photo of a driving's license photo taken of me 3 months ago, don't have it digital

issues I know of:
-too much bodyfat %
-recessed chin
-long philitrum/(midface in general?)
-bad skin, mole on the right eyebrow/left cheek
-weird ass nostrils

What would be the PSL rating of my current self? Will I be able to ascend if I get to 12% bodyfat and get a genioplasty? What else do I need? Thanks in advance
You look quite lean NGL.
Instead of losing bf focus on gaining muscle, and next summer you'll be a slayer.
Dude based on the pics you posted I'd say you're a complete mentalcel/volcel, approach and you'll get girls, seriously.
I've been rejected by girls for being a virgin before.
So far my rejection rate is 100% even tinder roasties ghost me.

• +1
I've been rejected by girls for being a virgin before.
So far my rejection rate is 100% even tinder roasties ghost me.
High IQ theory: they reject you because they want your first time to be special, not with somebody you met online for a quick sexual encounter. Additional theory: because they fear you might get attached to them, and all they want is a one time thing.

• +1
High IQ theory: they reject you because they want your first time to be special, not with somebody you met online for a quick sexual encounter. Additional theory: because they fear you might get attached to them, and all they want is a one time thing.
Those all sound like copes to me tbh.

• +1
  • +1
Those all sound like copes to me tbh.
Girl I lost my virginity to said; she didn't really want to have sex with me because my first time should be with someone I truly cared about, but we still ended up doing it. It's not cope.

• +1
49BD5B82 179C 480C B976 79491538D0D3

What you guys think about my eye area?

• +1
Girl I lost my virginity to said; she didn't really want to have sex with me because my first time should be with someone I truly cared about, but we still ended up doing it. It's not cope.
>tfw women sentence you to inceldom because they think your first time "should be special" when they did it with some 19 year old chad at 15 in a dirty bathroom

Feelsbad.

• +1
boi what's NCT?

• +1
>tfw women sentence you to inceldom because they think your first time "should be special" when they did it with some 19 year old chad at 15 in a dirty bathroom

Feelsbad.
Just don't tell them about it, simple as that.
boi what's NCT?
Negative canthal tilt

• +1
  • +1
Rate my brother
6ft, as broad as me

• +1
Good eye area, shitty lower third. 4/10 PSL, probably higher if his skull grows more
r u kidding me this nigga has such a nice profile, i wish i had a pic of it.

• +1
  • +1
Negative Canthal Tilt
PCT is Positive Canthal Tilt.

They can work it out as virgin males are always a lot more asocial and a lot less confident than normal human males.

Wrong. PCT is Post Cycle Therapy.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and ZyzzReincarnate