Rating Megathread

HorseFace

Flattest face in the game
4-5/10 psl. You look kinda odd, altough i wouldn't call you ugly. Im guessing you probably look better in motion.

I'd consider growing out long hair because i think you biggest flaw is your big eyes positioned so far out on your face.

Last edited:

Sc22

Elementalist
4-5/10 psl. You look kinda odd, altough i wouldn't call you ugly. Im guessing you probably look better in motion.

I'd consider growing out long hair because i think you biggest flaw is your big eyes positioned so far out on your face.
Yeah i don't really have that eyes far out the cam was pretty close so there is lens distortion and frontal camera. I can provide you with some pics from further away if you want. Also mind editing your post as i didn't really mean to post my pic here? I will provide you some in PM if you want to rate.

HorseFace

Yeah i don't really have that eyes far out the cam was pretty close so there is lens distortion and frontal camera. I can provide you with some pics from further away if you want. Also mind editing your post as i didn't really mean to post my pic here? I will provide you some in PM if you want to rate.
Ok sure thing, i'll edit. And yeah send me PM and i will give further rating.

ray

19y/o biggest chad on looksmax.org

HorseFace

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
Would like to get rated and any advice, opinion... will be welcome. Thanks in advanced.

2013 impala ltz 0 60
Good forward growth. Beard needs trimming as well as losing facial fat. You have potential and could be around a 6 PSL fully looksmaxed.

The haircut is horrible, get something more along the lines of a messy hairstyle or a nice model pampadour.

6/10 psl tbh maybe. You should really get another haitcut tho. Something like this:

View attachment 3968
sry, in that pic just got out of the shower xd. When styled my hair looks like this:

anyway i'm thinking about growing all out maybe
Good forward growth. Beard needs trimming as well as losing facial fat. You have potential and could be around a 6 PSL fully looksmaxed.

The haircut is horrible, get something more along the lines of a messy hairstyle or a nice model pampadour.
check the new pic i uploaded

currently i'm trying to gain some volume since i'm going to the gym and trying to put some muscle

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
sry, in that pic just got out of the shower xd. When styled my hair looks like this:

You look a bit like me
5.5 PSL
You should grow it to medium-long length but not longer than that

JustChris

Slay or be slayed

currently i'm trying to gain some volume since i'm going to the gym and trying to put some muscle
Clean bulk, don’t bulk just to put on fat only to have to suffer to lose it afterwards.

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
I

I'd recommend shaping the beard a bit better to make your face look less rounded.

battlefieldincel

PhD in LDARing.

Face looks bloated, average eye area, decent harmony, 5 PSL. How tall are you?

Currycel manlet trucel here (5'7)

Rate me guys:

I wish to get some cheek and infraorbital implants to improve my mid face and perhaps a small subtle chin implant for the forward projection look. Also trying to lose weight.

Do I stand a chance in this dog-eat-dog dating market with this face and height?
Advice welcome.

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
Currycel manlet trucel here (5'7)

Rate me guys:

I wish to get some cheek and infraorbital implants to improve my mid face and perhaps a small subtle chin implant for the forward projection look. Also trying to lose weight.

Do I stand a chance in this dog-eat-dog dating market with this face and height?
Advice welcome.
Lose weight first, then think about surgery.

jefferson

addicted to hormones
I would like an honest rating please. I personally think i am extremly unattractive. If possible also give looksmaxing advice.

Thanks in advance
You look tall so I'd say ~4.5psl. The weird half smile in the first photo doesn't help and your big forehead also doesn't help but I definitely wouldn't say you're extremely unattractive.

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
I would like an honest rating please. I personally think i am extremly unattractive. If possible also give looksmaxing advice.

Thanks in advance
gotta fix your BDD mate, geta hair tp and some fillers to look younger, you're not extremely unattractive lol, 5-6psl

battlefieldincel

PhD in LDARing.
Need a bigger neck. But go ahead
Better picture
7 PSL if you're 6'+.

Thanks in advance
4 PSL. Average, tbh, take care of that hairline and get leaner. If you're below 5'8, 3 PSL.

PSL is abbreviation and comes from names of three websites: PuaHate(P), Sl*thate(S) and Lookism(L) . PSL is developed by people who know about facial features and attractiveness.

IRL is rating system used at r/amiugly, r/rateme etc. It is subjective way to rate and irl ratings are usually 1.5-2 points higher than psl.

BDD is body dysmorphic disorder that is pretty common amongst blackpilled people, you can find more info from wikipedia and google.

This is how i looked just 5 years ago, I was 25 back then, now i am 30. Age is a bitch.

Ok, if i am a 4, i am almost average. But in todays datings scene this is still a death sentence. Thanks for the advice guys, i will work on that hair line.

Attachments

This is how i looked just 5 years ago, I was 25 back then, now i am 30. Age is a bitch.

Ok, if i am a 4, i am almost average. But in todays datings scene this is still a death sentence. Thanks for the advice guys, i will work on that hair line.
You look normal you should have no issues. Maybe try growing out your her and styling it to make you much more attractive. Girls love man who style their hair.

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics

you look tall which is a +, you look masculine, you have a good frame and have better bone structure than most guys in here, you have good fwhr you're more than 4 PSL, maybe 5PSL or even more depending on location. Your SMV is definitely higher than most guys here, so 4 psl is a JOKE. @Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
you look tall which is a +, you look masculine, you have a good frame and have better bone structure than most guys in here, you have good fwhr you're more than 4 PSL, maybe 5PSL or even more depending on location. Your SMV is definitely higher than most guys here, so 4 psl is a JOKE. @Intel.Imperitive
hes 5 PSL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)