Rating Megathread

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
I'm am he. I'm able to take anything you throw at me. I'm here for improvements. Not here for drama.
How long you been mewing? Do u have before after pics?

AstroSky

Apprentice
Yes in fact. Here.  I'm 22 now

The one with beanie is when I was 16 right when I discovered posture and mewing
Idk why it doubled a photo disregard that but I'm in the middle

Attachments

Last edited:

AstroSky

Apprentice
Hey man il your yt vids good shit
7/10 psl
Appreciate it. I'm taking a break from social media and I'm looking to work on myself and other aspects I'm not dealing with. I need to start gymceling. My skincare is good. Hair care. I just need to. Squeeze every last bit of looks maxing I can get with out plastic surgery. Working out and maybe a stubble would finish me off. I have to use minox to grow a beard. Though and I'm a slow gainer but I have gotten gains

Madness

Aspie scientist
Appreciate it. I'm taking a break from social media and I'm looking to work on myself and other aspects I'm not dealing with. I need to start gymceling. My skincare is good. Hair care. I just need to. Squeeze every last bit of looks maxing I can get with out plastic surgery. Working out and maybe a stubble would finish me off. I have to use minox to grow a beard. Though and I'm a slow gainer but I have gotten gains
If you ever need roid advice @jefferson @Intel.Imperitive @ZUZZCEL alot of us gymcel ask anything in a thread we will give freindly answers (and helpfull) unlike other maxxing communities

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
Good to see you’ve joined us bro, I hope all goes well. If you’re okay with going infertile, losing hair, your masculinity and going through teenage girl rages, and potentially looking like a freak, then I say go for the roids lmao. But I’m just fucking kidding. You could always do weighted calisthenics too which not only looks cool AF but will keep you looking good even when bulking so you don’t have to go through obesity depression. Also if you had a hairstyle similar to this or any other of the 90s idols you’d mog almost every guy you walk by
D92785BA-A288-4A87-8C1D-60ED5916E5DD.jpeg

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics

TRUE_CEL

nose mogged by @theropeking
View attachment 4280
Wanna change my haircut too, suggestions would be nice.

I feel like you just need to reduce bloat a little bit.
Get rid of those hamster cheeks xD
Did you have rhinoplasty?
Shitty eye are, massive nose, narrow jaw. If he is 6' + 4 PSL.
His eye area is decent, not shitty. He's a 4.75, not a 3.
Need a bigger neck. But go ahead
Better picture
Good bone structure, nice eyes but bad eyebrows and nose seems to be bulbous. Still a 6.5/10. Possibly the highest rating I've given to anyone here.

Last edited:

AstroSky

Apprentice
someone mentioned my eyebrows. what do i do to make my brows better?
also my nose is not bad. wont listen to that advice because all girls iv been with have said it matches my face. no ones really pointed out my nose i think its fine

Nibba

Resurrected
someone mentioned my eyebrows. what do i do to make my brows better?
also my nose is not bad. wont listen to that advice because all girls iv been with have said it matches my face. no ones really pointed out my nose i think its fine
they're very arched. not really anything u can do about it

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
Last edited:

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
Last edited:

AstroSky

Apprentice
but yeah i dont like my brows or my chin. my jaws alright. could always be better.

and really? theres nothing to make eyebrows more straight at all? when i relax them they are straight but then my eyes look off. rip

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
>he fell for ogremaxing
but yeah u r tbh
im waiting for this slow ass hair to grow back
OGREMAXXING is legit for dominating low T high class cucks

Nibba

Resurrected
im waiting for this slow ass hair to grow back
OGREMAXXING is legit for dominating low T high class cucks
>just get a buzzcut bro it makes u better looking bro
goodfellas.gif

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)