Rating Megathread

StormlitAqua

23 Year Old Virgin Male
I see a normie. You don't seem to have any facial deformities. 4.5/10 at the very least.
23 and virgin. Never had a gf and been rejected before 10-15 times. I rate myself a 4. The profile hides my horribly jaw with a good chin. I’m a few pounds heavier and blaoted then normal due to the holidays and I am way overdue for a haircut.

None of these pictures show my worst flaw, my close set NCT, rounded eyes.

TRUE_CEL

nose mogged by @theropeking
23 and virgin. Never had a gf and been rejected before 10-15 times. I rate myself a 4. The profile hides my horribly jaw with a good chin. I’m a few pounds heavier and blaoted then normal due to the holidays and I am way overdue for a haircut.

None of these pictures show my worst flaw, my close set NCT, rounded eyes.
If you can get up to 4.5 then you're a normie. At the moment you're a failed normie.

StormlitAqua

23 Year Old Virgin Male

StormlitAqua

23 Year Old Virgin Male
No way to tell without seeing the face lol.
I tend to think most of the high ratings I will get will come from the incelosphere's/lookism's white worship tendencies. I cannot post my full face for privacy reasons, and I wasn't really looking for a rating, though I'm not opposed to it. I just wanted to post it here so people can attach a face to a name.

TRUE_CEL

Sorry, not gonna happen. I mean that with respect.
Sure. I can tell you're normie-tier in looks, so it's not your looks holding you back. Has anyone else rated you?

No way to tell without seeing the face lol.
He doesn't seem to have any deformities, so he's 4.5 automatically. Of course, if he has cross eyes, he'd be a 4 but he doesn't have those.

Sure. I can tell you're normie-tier in looks, so it's not your looks holding you back. Has anyone else rated you?

He doesn't seem to have any deformities, so he's 4.5 automatically. Of course, if he has cross eyes, he'd be a 4 but he doesn't have those.
He can have ya know, a bad face. He literally covered up his face. How can you tell...

TRUE_CEL

He can have ya know, a bad face. He literally covered up his face. How can you tell...
His own rating is a 4/10. A PSL user does not inflate his own ratings (aside from @Nibba, kek) but they are prone to deflating his own ratings (I have seen it a lot). Keep in mind that "bone structure > eye area." And his bone structure is completely fine; seems to have zero facial deformities. Therefore he has to be at least 4.5/10.

His own rating is a 4/10. A PSL user does not inflate his own ratings (aside from @Nibba, kek) but they are prone to deflating his own ratings (I have seen it a lot). Keep in mind that "bone structure > eye area." And his bone structure is completely fine; seems to have zero facial deformities. Therefore he has to be at least 4.5/10.
People are inaccurate. They don't necessarily inflate or deflate. Naturally, people inflate. He should just pm someone he trusts for a rating. Self-ratings are always inherently biased.

StormlitAqua

23 Year Old Virgin Male
People are inaccurate. They don't necessarily inflate or deflate. Naturally, people inflate. He should just pm someone he trusts for a rating. Self-ratings are always inherently biased.
That 4/10 I gave myself is from an IRL rating from a guy who was had sex with over 100 different women, and is half redpilled half blackpilled. He said I was a 4, and he knows.

TRUE_CEL

Kys man. I'm fucking beautiful and u know it u shitskin manlet coper.

@future chadlite shall we have another round of bullying him or what?
It's not bullying when I'm laughing at you guys. :feelskek:

That 4/10 I gave myself is from an IRL rating from a guy who was had sex with over 100 different women, and is half
Irl 4/10? That's pretty harsh actually.

Nah some people (especially chaddy guys) are pretty harsh about ratings and attractive people have a warped view of what's average (e.g. chico would only hang out with aesthetic people before he even started modeling lol) .

IMG-20181227-WA0095.jpg

Could you guys (@Ritalincel ) rate my best friend?
Not looking for a rating necessarily but open to rating what you can see. Fist time posting any pics under this moniker. Not showing unblocked pics.

Front and side censored below:

View attachment 9965
I can't see the eye area you say is your worse feature but you look completely fine judging by what I can see. Strong normie territory, mogs me to oblivion. A bit complicated to rate you without seeing all of your face though.

Last edited:

TRUE_CEL

Nah some people (especially chaddy guys) are pretty harsh about ratings and attractive people have a warped view of what's average (e.g. chico would only hang out with aesthetic people before he even started modeling lol) .
I don't think this is necessarily true. The best looking guys I know are the least harshest when it comes to look. An actual Chad I know claims that BlackOps2cel isn't ugly. Lol.
View attachment 10529

I can't see the eye area you say is your worse feature but you look completely fine judging by what I can see. Strong normie territory, mogs me to oblivion. A bit complicated to rate you without seeing all of your face though.
That's not you.. I've seen your pictures before.

Edit: nvm can't read.

I don't think this is necessarily true. The best looking guys I know are the least harshest when it comes to look. An actual Chad I know claims that BlackOps2cel isn't ugly. Lol.
Nah when people think someone is ugly, they just dont tell them the truth. But in their heads they could be thinking this person is ugly. To prove a point they might call them not ugly or whatever. Trust me, my normie friends are very harsh when discussing looks about people when they arent around us. Chads are even worse because they only hangout with aesthetic people (srs look at chico's fb leaks on lookism). I've also seen normies deduct points heavily for things that are controllable and not for things that aren't (even if the things that arent matter way more).

Last edited:

TRUE_CEL

Nah when people think someone is ugly, they just dont tell them the truth. But in their heads they could be thinking this person is ugly. To prove a point they might call them not ugly or whatever.
Real Chads are just very bluepilled. Throughout their lives, everyone treated them so well. Naturally, they assume it happens to everyone. My Chad friend got cold approached by a girl... In the streets! Just fucking lol. People say he could be a next level male model. When I'm with him, I see girls eyefuck him. A green-eyed Tyrone friend of mine took a picture of him without Chad knowing it and sent it to this girl. She said "omg give him my number." Couple of days later, she asks Tyrone "did you give him my number?" And a couple of weeks later she tried calling him, JFL. Keep in mind that he was 16 in this story and she was 18.

View attachment 10529

You can cover jsanza's/ham's/bo2cel's faces and get someone to reasonably call them normie, it's impossible to say lol
Real Chads are just very bluepilled. Throughout their lives, everyone treated them so well. Naturally, they assume it happens to everyone. My Chad friend got cold approached by a girl... In the streets! Just fucking lol. People say he could be a next level male model. When I'm with him, I see girls eyefuck him. A green-eyed Tyrone friend of mine took a picture of him without Chad knowing it and sent it to this girl. She said "omg give him my number." Couple of days later, she asks Tyrone "did you give him my number?" And a couple of weeks later she tried calling him, JFL. Keep in mind that he was 16 in this story and she was 18.
They definitely would be able to tell if someone looks worse than their friends. They might say it doesn't matter or still rate people 5ish out loud because they think it doesn't matter/they don't want to offend people.

You can cover jsanza's/ham's/bo2cel's faces and get someone to reasonably call them normie, it's impossible to say lol
In some cases even the amount of covering @StormlitAqua did isn't enough to hide your obvious incel-tier looks. If I took a pic like he did my fucked up skin, ears, baldness and other stuff would still be visible.

StormlitAqua

23 Year Old Virgin Male
In some cases even the amount of covering @StormlitAqua did isn't enough to hide your obvious incel-tier looks. If I took a pic like he did my fucked up skin, ears, baldness and other stuff would still be visible.
You do point out that yeah, all the stuff I didn't hide isn't really that bad. I'm not balding, my ears are ok, and my profile looks good because my chin is fine (its the JAW that sucks, which is not evident on the profile, only the front). I guess it holds true that people only post pics when they're confident in what they see, and I guess thats why I only posted what was OK. Hope you like what you see I guess.

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
Someone rate my physique. Natural. Training for 1.9 years. Leanest ive been so far but managed to gain another 6 pounds mainly muscle. Scared to post face pic tbh lol I’m too ugly
Shit pose post a proper one brah.

Shit pose post a proper one brah.
Also keep in mind I’m flat right now and haven’t eaten anything in 3 days maybe I’ll post a pic when I’m on 200 grams of carbs. Which fills me out more.
For 1.9 years of lifting you looks as natty as kraft singles bro
I’m new here bro. Just found out about this stuff. And I’ve missed like 2 days of working out out of the 1.9 years I’ve been training. And never and I mean never missed a meal or macro goals. And sleep 10 hours a day. I’m 155 pounds bro haha. I was 145 when I started. Well I’m 158 now but i don’t get what you mean by the last part. I’m natural lol I can’t afford steroids atm and don’t even know where to get them haha. Just started reaserching more on them. Seems like a pain in the ass but might be worth it for competing for my sport but not for looks atm. I have to find a pic of me when I was 14 I literally had abs and some muscle. What’s make you think I’m not natural? Curious tbh
Take a gun and put it to your temple.

Physique looks real good.
Thanks. Will ascend to mount Olympus when I’m done researching steroids :)

Last edited:

dotacel

original slayercel
Also keep in mind I’m flat right now and haven’t eaten anything in 3 days maybe I’ll post a pic when I’m on 200 grams of carbs. Which fills me out more.

I’m new here bro. Just found out about this stuff. And I’ve missed like 2 days of working out out of the 1.9 years I’ve been training. And never and I mean never missed a meal or macro goals. And sleep 10 hours a day. I’m 155 pounds bro haha. I was 145 when I started. Well I’m 158 now but i don’t get what you mean by the last part. I’m natural lol I can’t afford steroids atm and don’t even know where to get them haha. Just started reaserching more on them. Seems like a pain in the ass but might be worth it for competing for my sport but not for looks atm. I have to find a pic of me when I was 14 I literally had abs and some muscle. What’s make you think I’m not natural? Curious tbh

what's ur bodyfat to look like that at 155 lol? and how tall are u

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e

I mean you dont look natty at, i dont care if ur natty or not ngl. Regardless it an impressive physique. But to look likethat at 155 is a red flag mate

what's ur bodyfat to look like that at 155 lol? and how tall are u
Apparently by some juice monkey in my gym he says I’m about 9-10 percent. Probably am around that. I’m 155 atm fasting for 3 days I’m probably 158 I’ll be 160 in 2 months for sure. And I’m 5ft 9 so that’s probably why. I’m not tall.
I mean you dont look natty at, i dont care if ur natty or not ngl. Regardless it an impressive physique. But to like like that at 155 is a red flag mate
WOW. R u kidding me. You guys must have low standards or don’t even lift or actually care about nutrition and sleep my bro is twice the size of me and he’s natty as well. And I’m 155 atm I haven’t eaten anything in 3 days wanted to try out fasting so I’m probably 158ish. Can I see a pic of your physique? So I can gauge if you actually applied the knowledge you have about what’s possible naturally.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)