Rating Megathread

7BDEE0D6 C501 41B2 B8AD 9D10FEC58118

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Wagecuck + ewhore and save up?

Lifelong NEET here. Never had a job apart from glass collecting when I was 17, back in 2000.

• +1
Let me have it

1/10
It's totally over for you, you're hopeless
Chadlite
There I have 3 pictures ?. One of my amature starting physique with some dumb pose (allow that).

One of my face (Sorry if I still seem squinty, I have large eyes that kinda pop-out, eyelids have to cover them).

I kinda got a full body pic so you guys can get a feel of my fashion/style sense. What do you guys think? Thats my everyday look.

Lay it on me guys. If yoy feel 1/10, say so! All opinions respected uno

Chad
Chadlite

• +1
  • +1
This is my current body. How can I improve?

Im 17, 6'1, 21.5" shoulder width, 12" waist.

Have done 1 cycle of steroids, Im skinny now I know, but I was tiny before. Gained 5-6kgs Lean body mass lost 2-3% body fat.

What are your main issues? what is something negative people notice?

• +1
Holy. fuck.

Would you like to rate ? The rating of 1/10 above beats my previous record of 1.5/10. Or are you going to be generous and give me a 2 ? It is the weekend after all.

• +1
What are your main issues? what is something negative people notice?

Well, sometimes people say I have big eyes, and that my cheeks go inward. But I think the inward cheeks is a goodthing no? Other than that, I get called Skinny so im gymcelling. Acne face, but Im accutane-maxxing currently to improve that.
1/10
It's totally over for you, you're hopeless

Chadlite

Chad

Chadlite

Idk about chad, but maybe potential-chad if I get gymcel maxxed and jaw comes in a bit in the next couple years. But, I'm a curry, half-curry, and everyone says curries are doomed for life. If im potential-chad/chadlite, that makes me not doomed. So its not over before it began for currys ?.

Last edited:
  • +1
I wouldnt say its over for you brah. Tbh, hope on more than just proviron. I recommend this.

Test Ethanate - 500mg/week (weeks 1-12)
Anadrol - 50mg/day (weeks 1-4)
Aromasin - 12.5mg/EOD (weeks 1-18)
Nolvadex - 40mg/day (weeks 14-18)
Don't have enough money brah. And my parents catch that shit quickly and you probably know ethnic culture..

• +1
Ehhhhh yeah I get you. What general area do you live in? City/country?

• +1
Would you like to rate ? The rating of 1/10 above beats my previous record of 1.5/10. Or are you going to be generous and give me a 2 ? It is the weekend after all.

Assuming you took that picture purposefully bad and in a weirdest way, I am giving you a 2. I am also assuming you look better in real life.

• +1
Assuming you took that picture purposefully bad and in a weirdest way, I am giving you a 2. I am also assuming you look better in real life.

I wanted to give an idea of the worst I could look. Needless to say I NEVER leave the house looking as bad as that. The pictures of me with the hat on (I nearly always wear a hat to go out) give an idea of what the general public see. Also I never wear glasses even though my eyesight has gone to shit. Having sensitive eyes would make it difficult to wear contacts but I may do this if things get any worse. Either that or try to find a pair of glasses that actually suit me.

I like to think that I at least look passable when out in public.

• +1
I wanted to give an idea of the worst I could look. Needless to say I NEVER leave the house looking as bad as that. The pictures of me with the hat on (I nearly always wear a hat to go out) give an idea of what the general public see. Also I never wear glasses even though my eyesight has gone to shit. Having sensitive eyes would make it difficult to wear contacts but I may do this if things get any worse. Either that or try to find a pair of glasses that actually suit me.

I like to think that I at least look passable when out in public.

tbh man second pic you look pretty good.

Never be chad or anything like that but if you gymcel hard you could look masculine asf.

• +1
7/10 you could get a gf

Idk about 7/10. I was thinkig more 5.5-6/10. I just want to be completely honest. He does have potential to ascend at least.

• +1
Be the most honest you can get..
7/10 you could get a gf
Idk about 7/10. I was thinkig more 5.5-6/10. I just want to be completely honest. He does have potential to ascend at least.
JFL @ 7. Even 5.5 might be much. I'm thinking 4.5. He's gonna need some work on his neck and chin, it's got no definition. There's tons of skin/fat preventing it; look at the 2nd-to-last pic. He's only 5'9", which will hurt some (not terrible, but some). Hair looks nappy and thin, but that may just be the picture quuality. The hairline looks sketch as well, and the length of the hair is hiding it. The rest of his features are fairly average.

That said, anyone who is under 18/19ish isn't even done growing and their rating can fluctuate by a reasonable bit. OP should be mewing and thinmaxxing.

• +1
JFL @ 7. Even 5.5 might be much. I'm thinking 4.5. He's gonna need some work on his neck and chin, it's got no definition. There's tons of skin/fat preventing it; look at the 2nd-to-last pic. He's only 5'9", which will hurt some (not terrible, but some). Hair looks nappy and thin, but that may just be the picture quuality. The hairline looks sketch as well, and the length of the hair is hiding it.

Neck is fixable and chin is just a matter of time. My hair is really thick and I have this hairline since I was born.
7/10 you could get a gf
7/10 is Chad-lite/Chad tier. I'm low-tier Normie looks at best
I had many chances to ascend. Bein high-inhib made me lag behind

Last edited:
  • +1
Okay fuck it, this is me, rate me, be brutal and also tell me what is there I can do. These are all my recent pic (the last one is from 2 years ago), 37 yr old fucking oldcel ethnic.

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------- All the other stats are in my signature.

hJLsHyq.jpg

Angle frauding:
jiG2uz8.jpg

Side profile:
eVaCb01.jpg

I am gymceling for 1 year, not regular, but no improvement.
Please rate in terms of x/10 and tell me how far I can go from x.

@Nibba @StormlitAqua @Afrikancel @Anguish @lastchancel @x69

Last edited:
  • +1
Be the most honest you can get.

- I'm not a framecel. Just looks that way because of poor body-posture.
- I look like a 14 yo at 17.
- Will take proviron mostly for psychological effects but another benefit is more masculine features and better fat distribution. You may not see it but I have awful cheek-fat which hides 80% of my lower 3rd if a pic is taken from above.

5''9

You have really tiny hands to be honest.
Elliot reincarnation
Okay fuck it, this is me, rate me, be brutal and also tell me what is there I can do. These are all my recent pic (the last one is from 2 years ago), 37 yr old fucking oldcel ethnic.

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------- All the other stats are in my signature.

hJLsHyq.jpg

Angle frauding:
jiG2uz8.jpg

Side profile:
eVaCb01.jpg

Follow my lifting advice I gave you in your post asking about gymcelling.

Other than that you should be good since that should decrease body fat.

If you wanted, rhino to fix your nose (not even bad just optional)

Get an undercut for hair, colored contacts (BRIGHT green or blue)

Fashionmax (just dressy-casual things Chad would wear, GQ, /fa/'s sticky is a great resource)

Wear 4 inch lifts

Buy nice silver or leather bracelets (go cheap)

Follow my skincare guide in skin megathread.

You have decent forward growth and have a lot of potential, but you need to be prepared to gymcel for 1-2 years before you can get complacent (although I would not recommend ever getting complacent). Also stop smoking

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ethnicel and Deleted member 147

hJLsHyq.jpg

Angle frauding:
jiG2uz8.jpg

Side profile:
eVaCb01.jpg

In my honest opinion I'd say anywhere between 3.5-4/10. You do look kinda short. As to where you could go? You are 37 tbf, Im not gonna say you're completely doomed, but it is a bit late. I'd say maybe you could get to 4.5-5/10. If I were you, I'd find a woman, doesnt have to be amazing, and just lock her down the best you can. You'll be much happier like that. Im so sorry if I sound like im being narcisistic or whatever. Im 17 so what the fuck do I know anyways?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ethnicel
Elliot reincarnation

Follow my lifting advice I gave you in your post asking about gymcelling.

Other than that you should be good since that should decrease body fat.

If you wanted, rhino to fix your nose (not even bad just optional)

Get an undercut for hair, colored contacts (BRIGHT green or blue)

Fashionmax (just dressy-casual things Chad would wear, GQ, /fa/'s sticky is a great resource)

Wear 4 inch lifts

Buy nice silver or leather bracelets (go cheap)

Follow my skincare guide in skin megathread.

You have decent forward growth and have a lot of potential, but you need to be prepared to gymcel for 1-2 years before you can get complacent (although I would not recommend ever getting complacent). Also stop smoking

Thanks bro.

What is an undercut? I never did any kind of hairstyling tbh, so my knowledge is 0.
Is 4 inch lift going to be too noticeable? I was thinking about 1"~2", I guess 6' should be good enough.
I have eyebags and slight dark circles, not much visible because of my glasses.

• +1

hJLsHyq.jpg

Angle frauding:
jiG2uz8.jpg

Side profile:
eVaCb01.jpg

To me you seem to have a young face for your age, which is good. You look better than me and you are 2 years older.

• +1
In my honest opinion I'd say anywhere between 3.5-4/10. You do look kinda short. As to where you could go? You are 37 tbf, Im not gonna say you're completely doomed, but it is a bit late. I'd say maybe you could get to 4.5-5/10. If I were you, I'd find a woman, doesnt have to be amazing, and just lock her down the best you can. You'll be much happier like that. Im so sorry if I sound like im being narcisistic or whatever. Im 17 so what the fuck do I know anyways?

Kek, you are 20 years younger than me. I have hypertension and diabetic as well, pure oldcel. Currently trying to be regular on gymceling but my body can't cope. It's not like I never tried, I used to be way fucking better looking before, but no women will date me. But did not realize I was going to be an incel. It's over for ethnics in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Thanks bro.

What is an undercut? I never did any kind of hairstyling tbh, so my knowledge is 0.
Is 4 inch lift going to be too noticeable? I was thinking about 1"~2", I guess 6' should be good enough.
I have eyebags and slight dark circles, not much visible because of my glasses.
An undercut is basically like medium on top, very short on sides. Would fit your head shape well and looks good with your hair type. Better yet, watch TheSalonGuy on YouTube. Has great hair videos and you can pick what you'd like from those

If you're an incel, what do you have to lose? Just go with 4 inches and if you don't like them buy 1-2 inches

Eyebags or dark circles can be treated with cold spoon applied on undereye area. I've posted about this a bit on other threads

• +1
Kek, you are 20 years younger than me. I have hypertension and diabetic as well, pure oldcel. Currently trying to be regular on gymceling but my body can't cope. It's not like I never tried, I used to be way fucking better looking before, but no women will date me. But did not realize I was going to be an incel. It's over for ethnics in the west.

C'mon surely you've had at least one woman. How many have you approached?

• +1
C'mon surely you've had at least one woman. How many have you approached?
Yeah like some ONS and shit, but everyone branched out. It was a long time ago, during my 20s. I am sexless for 15 years. My hand is my wife now.
To me you seem to have a young face for your age, which is good. You look better than me and you are 2 years older.
Does not matter at the end, we are both incels.

• +1
He could be higher than that if he follows my advice
Yeah like some ONS and shit, but everyone branched out. It was a long time ago, during my 20s. I am sexless for 15 years. My hand is my wife now.

If you've had sex before you can do it again. Follow my advice religiously. Don't quit boyo. Meet women at church and lock one down. It ain't over yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ethnicel and Deleted member 147

If you've had sex before you can do it again. Follow my advice religiously. Don't quit boyo. Meet women at church and lock one down. It ain't over yet

Girls were way different 15 years ago boyo. No women in 20s will date me now. Now all the women around my age (whom I used to date) are landwhale, ugly (even bald) and married 2/3 times with 3 children. But yeah I like your posts, they are very useful. I will try my best to follow.

• +1

Yeah I agree with him. Even IF you only end up getting laid one more time; its worth it. Besides, what do you have to fucking lose? You said it yourself you have nothing now. I would think about steroids, most people your age get on TRT anyways. Steroids are usually the answer for everything. But you might want to hop on a fat burner first. Even if you Looksmax and get no women (which im sure wouldnt be the case), everyday people will start to treat you better. So you can benefit from that
Girls were way different 15 years ago boyo. No women in 20s will date me now. Now all the women around my age (whom I used to date) are landwhale, ugly (even bald) and married 2/3 times with 3 children. But yeah I like your posts, they are very useful. I will try my best to follow.

Im going to be blunt, dont expect a 7/10 girl in her 20s mate. You're 37, and currently below average (which u can change). Go for a woman your age 33+ at least. Dont be that concerned for her looks tbh. If shes decent, and fuckable, give it a shot. You're at a dangerous place mate. 37 going into the 40s, women available after that often dont see the point of a man. Try to get a woman asap, dont wanna be lonely forever man.

• +1

I'm not incel as of last year (although sleeping with nobody atm) and if I can do it so can you. I would recommend Bumble (this is better than Tinder imo as the women have to make the first move, which cuts down on timewasters).

• +1
Im going to be blunt, dont expect a 7/10 girl in her 20s mate. You're 37, and currently below average (which u can change). Go for a woman your age 33+ at least. Dont be that concerned for her looks tbh. If shes decent, and fuckable, give it a shot. You're at a dangerous place mate. 37 going into the 40s, women available after that often dont see the point of a man. Try to get a woman asap, dont wanna be lonely forever man.

Are you crazy? 20 year old 7/10s? Beyond imagination. Most 30+ females are all trashy crackwhores, I think many of them even can get kids anymore. Classy 30+ women won't touch me. Guess I need to die alone.

• +1
Are you crazy? 20 year old 7/10s? Beyond imagination. Most 30+ females are all trashy crackwhores, I think many of them even can get kids anymore. Classy 30+ women won't touch me. Guess I need to die alone.

I feel like that too sometimes bro. I feel you.
M

Just start shooting shots. You have nothing else to lose. You're on this forum for a reason, to looksmax. Otherwise you're like those Blackpilled bums on Incels.me

Redpill is the way to go.

• +1
I feel like that too sometimes bro. I feel you.
M

Just start shooting shots. You have nothing else to lose. You're on this forum for a reason, to looksmax. Otherwise you're like those Blackpilled bums on Incels.me

Redpill is the way to go.

Yea true, I go to redpill as well. But I feel like out of place everywhere, I think I am too old for this shit.

Anyway, tried to get married before 30 if you want to have kids (or even better, before 26), because you are ethnic so you are going to face more fierce challenges in the western dating scene. Plan accordingly.

Otherwise you will end up like me. Look at me now, let's say if I get married in 38, and I will have a kid when I am 39. So when the my kid becomes 17, my age will be 39 + 17 = 58, I will be almost dead.

• +1
Hmm
Yea true, I go to redpill as well. But I feel like out of place everywhere, I think I am too old for this shit.

Anyway, tried to get married before 30 if you want to have kids (or even better, before 26), because you are ethnic so you are going to face more fierce challenges in the western dating scene. Plan accordingly.

Otherwise you will end up like me. Look at me now, let's say if I get married in 38, and I will have a kid when I am 39. So when the my kid becomes 17, my age will be 39 + 17 = 58, I will be almost dead.

Hmmm yeah I get you. I dont do too bad for an ethnic, so hopefully I think I'll be settled by then. But then again, thats what everyone thinks. And when looks matter so much, its really hard to find women of your not a 7/10 cause hypergamy and shit. Anyways, best of luck. Keep posting bro

• +1
I'm not incel as of last year (although sleeping with nobody atm) and if I can do it so can you. I would recommend Bumble (this is better than Tinder imo as the women have to make the first move, which cuts down on timewasters).

Did you find date through bumble? First I tried tinder with my real age, but it does not go anywhere, waste of time. Then I made another account and frauded my age (made it to 25 or 28 something) and got some matches and couple of dates. I still get lots of IOIs from young females (20s) and but they run away as soon as they learn about my age. I did not tried bumble because so far I have heard bumble is harder than tinder. I will try it then. Good to know.
Hmm

Hmmm yeah I get you. I dont do too bad for an ethnic, so hopefully I think I'll be settled by then. But then again, thats what everyone thinks. And when looks matter so much, its really hard to find women of your not a 7/10 cause hypergamy and shit. Anyways, best of luck. Keep posting bro

Yeah, western women's hate for brown skin is beyond anything normal, it's unbelievable, pure sickness. I have lighter skin, still does not click because I am middle-eastern, western women are very wary about us. As if only thing we do all day is exploding ourselves. It's stupid.

Last edited:
  • +1
Did you find date through bumble? First I tried tinder with my real age, but it does not go anywhere, waste of time. Then I made another account and frauded my age (made it to 25) and got some matches and couple of dates. I still get lots of IOIs from young females (20s) and but they run away as soon as they learn about my age. I did not tried bumble because so far I have heard bumble is harder than tinder. I will try it then. Good to know.

Yeah, western women's hate for brown skin is beyond anything normal, it's unbelievable, pure sickness. I have lighter skin, still does not click because I am middle-eastern, western women are very wary about us. As if only thing we do all day is exploding ourselves. It's stupid.

To be honest, Im kinda ashamed to be saying this. But, I think I might give into societal pressures. I cant win against society you know?

Im considering minor skin bleeching, I just dont know how its done. I dont want to be white, maybe just a lighter shade of brown. Cause people can tell im part curry ?

• +1
Did you find date through bumble? First I tried tinder with my real age, but it does not go anywhere, waste of time. Then I made another account and frauded my age (made it to 25 or 28 something) and got some matches and couple of dates. I still get lots of IOIs from young females (20s) and but they run away as soon as they learn about my age. I did not tried bumble because so far I have heard bumble is harder than tinder. I will try it then. Good to know.

I never have had a "date" in my life so far but the two women I slept with were from a UK site. Although I won't lie they were MUCH older than me, one in her early 50's and another one in her mid 60's. The older one I used purely just to have sex with a woman after all those years who wasn't a sex worker, shows how desperate I was lol. Plus she was physically repulsive. But I am sure you could do better than this if you used decent photographs and presented yourself well.

As for Bumble, am yet to meet anyone from there yet but I got a few matches (I've been on and off Bumble a few times with different profiles), and a few women spoke to me. Never went anywhere though and I wasn't interested in them. Tbh I was just seeing what I could get on there just to keep myself going. Some time between now and the end of the year though I am gonna go back on there (and Tinder too), as part of my mission to get laid with two different women by the end of the year. I am going to go all out.

Also on Bumble you can see the EXACT number of women (unlike Tinder which just says 3+, 10+ etc) who have liked you in a circle on the matches/conversations tab, without swiping anyone at all. You have to pay for the premium service to see exactly WHICH women have liked you, but even without this it is fairly easy to match with those who have liked you as Bumble serves them up at or near the start of the pack every time you either log out and in again or restart your phone. Also the circle always shows a scrambled version of one of them which is usually enough to recognise them when they appear in the cards stack.

A good idea is just to keep your Bumble profile up for a while without swiping on anyone at all (right OR left), then seeing how many women in total have liked you, and after this trying to match with them. If there is anyone you don't like you can always just unmatch them. Also it helps Bumble to update your progress if you log out then back in.

Last edited:
  • +1
Well, sometimes people say I have big eyes, and that my cheeks go inward. But I think the inward cheeks is a goodthing no? Other than that, I get called Skinny so im gymcelling. Acne face, but Im accutane-maxxing currently to improve that.

Idk about chad, but maybe potential-chad if I get gymcel maxxed and jaw comes in a bit in the next couple years. But, I'm a curry, half-curry, and everyone says curries are doomed for life. If im potential-chad/chadlite, that makes me not doomed. So its not over before it began for currys ?.
Change diet as well for your face, certain supplements can help with getting your immune system to calm tf down. Drop the dairy for a month and see how that affects your acne. Do you touch your face a lot?
I did acutane for 1 1/2 year, helped quite a bit, but still get little bit of acne still. Lmao we gotta take extra special care since our skin is so sensitive.
bro I cant even see your nips lmao, try gymcelling. Even that shit out.

• +1
To be honest, Im kinda ashamed to be saying this. But, I think I might give into societal pressures. I cant win against society you know?

Im considering minor skin bleeching, I just dont know how its done. I dont want to be white, maybe just a lighter shade of brown. Cause people can tell im part curry ?

Yea true, we have to live with it I guess. I don't recommend skin bleaching, I know one Indian guy who did that and he is now totally fucked, he had different dermal complications from bleaching. I also recommend not to approach white women, they might date and fuck you but will never settle with you, my experiences were always bad with white women. Try Indian, middle-eastern, hispanic or black women, they are way better. Don't try to date asian women, they hate brown guys more than white women do.

• +1
Just dox yourself bro

• +1
Yea true, we have to live with it I guess. I don't recommend skin bleaching, I know one Indian guy who did that and he is now totally fucked, he had different dermal complications from bleaching. I also recommend not to approach white women, they might date and fuck you but will never settle with you, my experiences were always bad with white women. Try Indian, middle-eastern, hispanic or black women, they are way better. Don't try to date asian women, they hate brown guys more than white women do.
As far as ethnics go, I actually totally agree with this. White and asian women really don't like brown skin (if they say they do and aren't dating an ethnic, they are virtue signalling)

• +1
facial asymmetry is driving me mental right now, but here, 19y/o 5'9, need a haircut and a bit overweight because I can lose weight later, but I'll always be a manlet if I don't get enough nutrients, can take a better picture later but I'll have to get on my PC for it.
Snapchat 942373913   Edited

• +1
facial asymmetry is driving me mental right now, but here, 19y/o 5'9, need a haircut and a bit overweight because I can lose weight later, but I'll always be a manlet if I don't get enough nutrients, can take a better picture later but I'll have to get on my PC for it.
View attachment 114
I am not seeing any assymetry tbh.

• +1
I am not seeing any assymetry tbh.
Everyone tells me the same thing, I know it's probably just BDD, still drives me nuts, though.

• +1
View attachment 114

You are lucky. All you have to do is lose that facial bloat and even WITH it you look good.

• +1
You are lucky. All you have to do is lose that facial bloat and even WITH it you look good.
Thanks haha, used to be a gym rat until I had to move and just haven't had the time recently, should get back into it. :)

• +1
6.5/10
Be the most honest you can get.

- I'm not a framecel. Just looks that way because of poor body-posture.
- I look like a 14 yo at 17.
- Will take proviron mostly for psychological effects but another benefit is more masculine features and better fat distribution. You may not see it but I have awful cheek-fat which hides 80% of my lower 3rd if a pic is taken from above.

5''9

You have really tiny hands to be honest.

jfl @ that pic cropping.. Recessed jaw. Be happy that you are getting this advice now so you can think about saving up some cash to get a surgery later in life. Chin surgery.. Chin wing or sliding genioplasty. You are 5.5/10, would ascend with a good chin. Start saving up now, get it as soon as possible, you have the hope of not wasting your prime years.
View attachment 114
Hey what's up guys, it's Scarce here.
Fuark at that lower eyelid asymmetry looks almost exactly like my eye area. Canthoplasty, get it. Another option are orbital because you need some orbital rim projection as well as under eye support. I don't know if there's some mouth widening surgery, but if there is, get it. Post your side profile. 4/10 for now.

hJLsHyq.jpg

Angle frauding:
jiG2uz8.jpg

Side profile:
eVaCb01.jpg

Sliding genioplasty for vertical length. Rhinoplasty for nose surgery. Lip lift for upper lip. I would rate 4.5/10, you look high trust and that's a huge plus. Also, :bluepill:advice but get a haircut :feelspepo:

• +1
Sliding genioplasty for vertical length. Rhinoplasty for nose surgery. Lip lift for upper lip. I would rate 4.5/10, you look high trust and that's a huge plus. Also, :bluepill:advice but get a haircut :feelspepo:

Cool thanks. What does it mean by "high trust"?

• +1