Rating Megathread

There is most probably nothing you can do about the lenght of your face. If you go to the great work forum, you could read into some facepulling that might help you, altough this is very risky and may do more harm than good. Im considering trying but im just doing as much research as possible to go about it the right way now.

If you want to go into surgery, you could do thing to compensate for the flatness and narrowness of your face.
Orbital rim implants + a lefort 2 will help tackle the flatness and recession especially around your eye area. But i think you should consult a surgeon rather than someone here, as a trained surgeon would know more about what procedures would be best suited for you.

As for with the width, fillers could help, but this may look fake so i wouldnt reccomend it. implants for jaw and zygos could also be an option for adding width.

If you didn't know, you should fix your forward head posture at once. Furthermore you should practive correct oral posture (tounge in the roof of your mouth teeth together) as this might in the long term cause some upswing of your face in the long term. And might also help to add some width after a couple of years.

Unrelated i'd reccomend a longer haircut that helps add some width to your long face, not trimmed at ear height.

I am aware of face pulling but I'm more interested in MARPE. Have you heard of this?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
I am aware of face pulling but I'm more interested in MARPE. Have you heard of this?

Yes i red about it recently actually, can't say i fully get it to. But it can help shorten the midface?

• +1
yo guys I'm back, I improved a lot from the last time I posted here i'd say

Attachments

• IMG-20181221-WA1102.jpeg
    IMG-20181221-WA1102.jpeg
    501.4 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_20181225_063432_316.jpg
    IMG_20181225_063432_316.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 94
  • +1
Not looking for a rating necessarily but open to rating what you can see. Fist time posting any pics under this moniker. Not showing unblocked pics.

Front and side censored below:
YT2rutg.jpg

Me ree 2

• +1
Not looking for a rating necessarily but open to rating what you can see. Fist time posting any pics under this moniker. Not showing unblocked pics.

YT2rutg.jpg

View attachment 9965

I see a normie. You don't seem to have any facial deformities. 4.5/10 at the very least.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 443
I see a normie. You don't seem to have any facial deformities. 4.5/10 at the very least.

23 and virgin. Never had a gf and been rejected before 10-15 times. I rate myself a 4. The profile hides my horribly jaw with a good chin. I’m a few pounds heavier and blaoted then normal due to the holidays and I am way overdue for a haircut.

None of these pictures show my worst flaw, my close set NCT, rounded eyes.

• +1
23 and virgin. Never had a gf and been rejected before 10-15 times. I rate myself a 4. The profile hides my horribly jaw with a good chin. I’m a few pounds heavier and blaoted then normal due to the holidays and I am way overdue for a haircut.

None of these pictures show my worst flaw, my close set NCT, rounded eyes.
If you can get up to 4.5 then you're a normie. At the moment you're a failed normie.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 443 and dodt
If you can get up to 4.5 then you're a normie. At the moment you're a failed normie.
teach me how to not be failed then o wise sensei

• +1
Why was this unpinned??

• +1
@RedPilledStemcel @TRUE_CEL
I believe it is because people would rather just make their own personal thread than use this one.

• +1
Why isn’t this thread stickied anymore?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and SLA
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 281
No way to tell without seeing the face lol.

• +1
I tend to think most of the high ratings I will get will come from the incelosphere's/lookism's white worship tendencies. I cannot post my full face for privacy reasons, and I wasn't really looking for a rating, though I'm not opposed to it. I just wanted to post it here so people can attach a face to a name.

• +1
@11gaijin Why unstickied?

• +1
Sorry, not gonna happen. I mean that with respect.
Sure. I can tell you're normie-tier in looks, so it's not your looks holding you back. Has anyone else rated you?

He doesn't seem to have any deformities, so he's 4.5 automatically. Of course, if he has cross eyes, he'd be a 4 but he doesn't have those.

• +1
Sure. I can tell you're normie-tier in looks, so it's not your looks holding you back. Has anyone else rated you?

He doesn't seem to have any deformities, so he's 4.5 automatically. Of course, if he has cross eyes, he'd be a 4 but he doesn't have those.
He can have ya know, a bad face. He literally covered up his face. How can you tell...

• +1
He can have ya know, a bad face. He literally covered up his face. How can you tell...
His own rating is a 4/10. A PSL user does not inflate his own ratings (aside from @Nibba, kek) but they are prone to deflating his own ratings (I have seen it a lot). Keep in mind that "bone structure > eye area." And his bone structure is completely fine; seems to have zero facial deformities. Therefore he has to be at least 4.5/10.

• +1
His own rating is a 4/10. A PSL user does not inflate his own ratings (aside from @Nibba, kek) but they are prone to deflating his own ratings (I have seen it a lot). Keep in mind that "bone structure > eye area." And his bone structure is completely fine; seems to have zero facial deformities. Therefore he has to be at least 4.5/10.
People are inaccurate. They don't necessarily inflate or deflate. Naturally, people inflate. He should just pm someone he trusts for a rating. Self-ratings are always inherently biased.

• +1
People are inaccurate. They don't necessarily inflate or deflate. Naturally, people inflate. He should just pm someone he trusts for a rating. Self-ratings are always inherently biased.
That 4/10 I gave myself is from an IRL rating from a guy who was had sex with over 100 different women, and is half redpilled half blackpilled. He said I was a 4, and he knows.

• +1
aside from @Nibba
Kys man. I'm fucking beautiful and u know it u shitskin manlet coper.

@future chadlite shall we have another round of bullying him or what?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Kys man. I'm fucking beautiful and u know it u shitskin manlet coper.

@future chadlite shall we have another round of bullying him or what?
It's not bullying when I'm laughing at you guys. :feelskek:

That 4/10 I gave myself is from an IRL rating from a guy who was had sex with over 100 different women, and is half
Irl 4/10? That's pretty harsh actually.

• +1
Nah some people (especially chaddy guys) are pretty harsh about ratings and attractive people have a warped view of what's average (e.g. chico would only hang out with aesthetic people before he even started modeling lol) .

• +1

Attachments

• 3a39tWd.jpg
    3a39tWd.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 81
  • +1
IMG 20181227 WA0095

Could you guys (@Ritalincel ) rate my best friend?

YT2rutg.jpg

View attachment 9965
I can't see the eye area you say is your worse feature but you look completely fine judging by what I can see. Strong normie territory, mogs me to oblivion. A bit complicated to rate you without seeing all of your face though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Nah some people (especially chaddy guys) are pretty harsh about ratings and attractive people have a warped view of what's average (e.g. chico would only hang out with aesthetic people before he even started modeling lol) .
I don't think this is necessarily true. The best looking guys I know are the least harshest when it comes to look. An actual Chad I know claims that BlackOps2cel isn't ugly. Lol.
View attachment 10529

I can't see the eye area you say is your worse feature but you look completely fine judging by what I can see. Strong normie territory, mogs me to oblivion. A bit complicated to rate you without seeing all of your face though.
That's not you.. I've seen your pictures before.

Edit: nvm can't read.

• +1
I don't think this is necessarily true. The best looking guys I know are the least harshest when it comes to look. An actual Chad I know claims that BlackOps2cel isn't ugly. Lol.

Nah when people think someone is ugly, they just dont tell them the truth. But in their heads they could be thinking this person is ugly. To prove a point they might call them not ugly or whatever. Trust me, my normie friends are very harsh when discussing looks about people when they arent around us. Chads are even worse because they only hangout with aesthetic people (srs look at chico's fb leaks on lookism). I've also seen normies deduct points heavily for things that are controllable and not for things that aren't (even if the things that arent matter way more).

Last edited:
  • +1
Nah when people think someone is ugly, they just dont tell them the truth. But in their heads they could be thinking this person is ugly. To prove a point they might call them not ugly or whatever.
Real Chads are just very bluepilled. Throughout their lives, everyone treated them so well. Naturally, they assume it happens to everyone. My Chad friend got cold approached by a girl... In the streets! Just fucking lol. People say he could be a next level male model. When I'm with him, I see girls eyefuck him. A green-eyed Tyrone friend of mine took a picture of him without Chad knowing it and sent it to this girl. She said "omg give him my number." Couple of days later, she asks Tyrone "did you give him my number?" And a couple of weeks later she tried calling him, JFL. Keep in mind that he was 16 in this story and she was 18.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 470
View attachment 10529

You can cover jsanza's/ham's/bo2cel's faces and get someone to reasonably call them normie, it's impossible to say lol
Real Chads are just very bluepilled. Throughout their lives, everyone treated them so well. Naturally, they assume it happens to everyone. My Chad friend got cold approached by a girl... In the streets! Just fucking lol. People say he could be a next level male model. When I'm with him, I see girls eyefuck him. A green-eyed Tyrone friend of mine took a picture of him without Chad knowing it and sent it to this girl. She said "omg give him my number." Couple of days later, she asks Tyrone "did you give him my number?" And a couple of weeks later she tried calling him, JFL. Keep in mind that he was 16 in this story and she was 18.
They definitely would be able to tell if someone looks worse than their friends. They might say it doesn't matter or still rate people 5ish out loud because they think it doesn't matter/they don't want to offend people.

• +1
You can cover jsanza's/ham's/bo2cel's faces and get someone to reasonably call them normie, it's impossible to say lol
In some cases even the amount of covering @StormlitAqua did isn't enough to hide your obvious incel-tier looks. If I took a pic like he did my fucked up skin, ears, baldness and other stuff would still be visible.

• +1
In some cases even the amount of covering @StormlitAqua did isn't enough to hide your obvious incel-tier looks. If I took a pic like he did my fucked up skin, ears, baldness and other stuff would still be visible.
You do point out that yeah, all the stuff I didn't hide isn't really that bad. I'm not balding, my ears are ok, and my profile looks good because my chin is fine (its the JAW that sucks, which is not evident on the profile, only the front). I guess it holds true that people only post pics when they're confident in what they see, and I guess thats why I only posted what was OK. Hope you like what you see I guess.

• +1
2wodEbH

19yo/6'3 rate me and also what can i do to ascend more

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 906 and SLA
78E1AEF7 86E4 4382 85A1 AE8C58601BF8

Is it over yet? This picture is year ago

• +1
This thread should be closed now that the ratings subforum exists tbh lol

• +1