Rating Megathread

Hello, everyone, Im new here, and would apreciate a rating

. 0

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Lion
Someone rate my physique. Natural. Training for 1.9 years. Leanest ive been so far but managed to gain another 6 pounds mainly muscle. Scared to post face pic tbh lol I’m too ugly

Attachments

• B7A47447-7EB6-4740-BF4D-22E42A3CEEE9.jpeg
    B7A47447-7EB6-4740-BF4D-22E42A3CEEE9.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 86
  • +1
Someone rate my physique. Natural. Training for 1.9 years. Leanest ive been so far but managed to gain another 6 pounds mainly muscle. Scared to post face pic tbh lol I’m too ugly
Shit pose post a proper one brah.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Shit pose post a proper one brah.

Also keep in mind I’m flat right now and haven’t eaten anything in 3 days maybe I’ll post a pic when I’m on 200 grams of carbs. Which fills me out more.
For 1.9 years of lifting you looks as natty as kraft singles bro

I’m new here bro. Just found out about this stuff. And I’ve missed like 2 days of working out out of the 1.9 years I’ve been training. And never and I mean never missed a meal or macro goals. And sleep 10 hours a day. I’m 155 pounds bro haha. I was 145 when I started. Well I’m 158 now but i don’t get what you mean by the last part. I’m natural lol I can’t afford steroids atm and don’t even know where to get them haha. Just started reaserching more on them. Seems like a pain in the ass but might be worth it for competing for my sport but not for looks atm. I have to find a pic of me when I was 14 I literally had abs and some muscle. What’s make you think I’m not natural? Curious tbh
Take a gun and put it to your temple.

Physique looks real good.

Thanks. Will ascend to mount Olympus when I’m done researching steroids :)

Last edited:
  • +1
Also keep in mind I’m flat right now and haven’t eaten anything in 3 days maybe I’ll post a pic when I’m on 200 grams of carbs. Which fills me out more.

I’m new here bro. Just found out about this stuff. And I’ve missed like 2 days of working out out of the 1.9 years I’ve been training. And never and I mean never missed a meal or macro goals. And sleep 10 hours a day. I’m 155 pounds bro haha. I was 145 when I started. Well I’m 158 now but i don’t get what you mean by the last part. I’m natural lol I can’t afford steroids atm and don’t even know where to get them haha. Just started reaserching more on them. Seems like a pain in the ass but might be worth it for competing for my sport but not for looks atm. I have to find a pic of me when I was 14 I literally had abs and some muscle. What’s make you think I’m not natural? Curious tbh

what's ur bodyfat to look like that at 155 lol? and how tall are u

• +1

I mean you dont look natty at, i dont care if ur natty or not ngl. Regardless it an impressive physique. But to look likethat at 155 is a red flag mate

• +1
what's ur bodyfat to look like that at 155 lol? and how tall are u

Apparently by some juice monkey in my gym he says I’m about 9-10 percent. Probably am around that. I’m 155 atm fasting for 3 days I’m probably 158 I’ll be 160 in 2 months for sure. And I’m 5ft 9 so that’s probably why. I’m not tall.
I mean you dont look natty at, i dont care if ur natty or not ngl. Regardless it an impressive physique. But to like like that at 155 is a red flag mate

WOW. R u kidding me. You guys must have low standards or don’t even lift or actually care about nutrition and sleep my bro is twice the size of me and he’s natty as well. And I’m 155 atm I haven’t eaten anything in 3 days wanted to try out fasting so I’m probably 158ish. Can I see a pic of your physique? So I can gauge if you actually applied the knowledge you have about what’s possible naturally.

Last edited:
  • +1
47474123 2266153756731112 6246720431488361573 n
rate this pic

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and androidcel
average, chin is recessed but still mogs mine
just lol at you calling everything average, that clearly isn't average, if anything it's above average JFL

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and BLEG PERSON
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and androidcel
just lol at you calling everything average, that clearly isn't average, if anything it's above average JFL
It seems average to me, there is nothing that makes his 3/4 stand out.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Gengar
  • +1
How am I holding up chaps? Need a haircut soon; any suggestions? Just looking straight forward trying not to fraud. Still 6'4", still 18% body fat.

FaceNow

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and TheAscendedOne
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, androidcel and Deleted member 656
Rather than growing it out? Everyone else tells me to stubblemax.
dont fall for that shit, dont have a mm of stuble on your face, and for god's sake lose the facial fat it's going to help a lot

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 656
dont fall for that shit, dont have a mm of stuble on your face, and for god's sake lose the facial fat it's going to help a lot

Yeah, I'm cutting the fuck down as fast as I can. I was planning on growing the stubble out for another week or so. That's about three-days growth.

• +1
Yeah, I'm cutting the fuck down as fast as I can. I was planning on growing the stubble out for another week or so. That's about three-days growth.
even 1 mm of stuble will halt your chances of slaying jb's, also do you have a social group?

• +1
How am I holding up chaps? Need a haircut soon; any suggestions? Just looking straight forward trying not to fraud. Still 6'4", still 18% body fat.

Looking good no homo
Don't get a haircut, long hair is wavy
Also, ur jaw will improve even further if you go down to 11-12% bf

• +1
Looking good no homo

He should get that Chico haircut

• +1
even 1 mm of stuble will halt your chances of slaying jb's, also do you have a social group?

Basically every girl I've ever spoken to around my own age says they prefer some facial hair, so are you sure? But yeah, I do. I have a gf though and no interest in slaying, just doing it for the aesthetics and practical benefits tbh.

Looking good no homo

Cheers man. Hoping the cut will get me to Nibba-tier.

• +1
He should get that Chico haircut

Yh he can cos he has a pretty boy look but I feel long hair would compliment his features better

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, HailToTheKing, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Yh he can cos he has a pretty boy look but I feel long hair would compliment his features better
he can do whatever he wants at this point, once he loses facial fat, he has reached his looksmaxing potential at that point

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 656 and GenericChad1444

JFL I might get that haircut. I’d probably look like shit though

• +1
he can do whatever he wants at this point, once he loses facial fat, he has reached his looksmaxing potential at that point

true

It's a good haircut but your face looks more angular and larger than chico's from what I've seen. Long hair suits you.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 656 and dogtown

Well there's also gymcelling. That might not increase PSL but it definitely increases SMV. I have a decent frame but nothing on it atm.

It's a really nice haircut tbh.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and dogtown
Well there's also gymcelling. That might not increase PSL but it definitely increases SMV. I have a decent frame but nothing on it atm.
its not going to increase it as much as you think, once you're low bf your entire body will be defined, girls think someone skinny like edward norton in the fight club movie where he had abs, that he worked out, youre looksmaxed around 6.875 psl atm

• +1
its not going to increase it as much as you think, once you're low bf your entire body will be defined, girls think someone skinny like edward norton in the fight club movie where he had abs, that he worked out, youre looksmaxed around 6.875 psl atm

You reckon I'm 6.875 atm? I assume that's using 5 as average?

Body always helps tbf. It's not going to be a colossal increase, sure, but you can't tell me it won't have much of an impact. Look at the difference it made for Nibba.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and HailToTheKing
You reckon I'm 6.875 atm? I assume that's using 5 as average?

Body always helps tbf. It's not going to be a colossal increase, sure, but you can't tell me it won't have much of an impact. Look at the difference it made for Nibba.
Psl is retarded nvm 8.5 normie rating, as for nibba he lost a lot of facial definition through bulking, he has to cut hard to regain his face leanness

• +1
Psl is retarded nvm 8.5 normie rating, as for nibba he lost a lot of facial definition through bulking, he has to cut hard to regain his face leanness

True enough, I'd never want to sacrifice a lean face for size. A bideltoid like his or like @ZyzzReincarnate is a big boost still.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and HailToTheKing
True enough, I'd never want to sacrifice a lean face for size. A bideltoid like his or like @ZyzzReincarnate is a big boost still.
i have exact same frame as @goff2 maybe slightly bigger
IMG 0483 2

• +1