Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and JustChris
  • +1
Are you a virgin?

4/10 on the 1-10 scale. My honest opinion. Maybe 4.5/10 with some basic improvments.

Do you mean this on the PSL scale ?

Also I'm not a virgin. Had 2 women since last year. Before this I just went with sex workers.

• +1
Are you a virgin?

4/10 on the 1-10 scale. My honest opinion. Maybe 4.5/10 with some basic improvments.
He is PSL 2.
- Bad maxilla
- Real bad eye support
- Bad face fat distribution
- Bad cheekbones
- Balding
- No muscles whatsoever

+1. He is alive.
+1. Thick eyebrows. Darker eyebrows would be nicer

Also really bad photos. Camera distortion is easily seen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HorribleTeeth
He is PSL 2.
- Bad maxilla
- Real bad eye support
- Bad face fat distribution
- Bad cheekbones
- Balding
- No muscles whatsoever

+1. He is alive.
+1. Thick eyebrows. Darker eyebrows would be nicer

Also really bad photos. Camera distortion is easily seen.

Thank you for being honest.

• +1
Thank you for being honest.

I'd moneymaxx if I were you. Who knows, maybe reincarnation or someshit is right and you can be a Chad in the next life.

Yh a PSL rating of 2.5ish seems right.

Its not completely over, just find a woman, any women dont be picky. Then just try to keep her long term so you have 24/7 access to sex I guess. Idk thats what I'd do. I'm 17 idk how it works for old people.

• +1
Better photos

• +1
  • +1
This is my current body. How can I improve?

Im 17, 6'1, 21.5" shoulder width, 12" waist.

Have done 1 cycle of steroids, Im skinny now I know, but I was tiny before. Gained 5-6kgs Lean body mass lost 2-3% body fat.

• +1
Better photos

That's much better photos. I would rate you PSL 3 instead of 2 now. You really need to do some gymcelling. Don't listen to the people who say it's cope

Have done 1 cycle of steroids, Im skinny now I know, but I was tiny before. Gained 5-6kgs Lean body mass lost 2-3% body fat.

Impressive for your height at 17. Good shoulder-width ratio but you should lose some fat.
Also a really bad pose

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
That's much better photos. I would rate you PSL 3 instead of 2 now. You really need to do some gymcelling. Don't listen to the people who say it's cope

I do go to the gym but my main aim atm is to lose body fat as opposed to gain muscle. Due to my shitty genetics I would just put on fat if my weight increased, making my face look worse. In terms of my looks I want to make my face look best as opposed to my physique. I take BCAA and whey protein though so I can keep as much of my muscle mass as I possibly can as I lose body fat, due to my muscle mass being obviously low I don't want to lose any more. I am considering bulking up once I reach a low body fat percentage. I am currently 173.3 lbs and 17.9% bf, and 6' 3".

• +1
I do go to the gym but my main aim atm is to lose body fat as opposed to gain muscle. Due to my shitty genetics I would just put on fat if my weight increased, making my face look worse. In terms of my looks I want to make my face look best as opposed to my physique. I take BCAA and whey protein though so I can keep as much of my muscle mass as I possibly can as I lose body fat, due to my muscle mass being obviously low I don't want to lose any more. I am considering bulking up once I reach a low body fat percentage. I am currently 173.3 lbs and 17.9% bf, and 6' 3".
Why don't you just take steroids that have limited side-effects. You're already balding and at a age where T-levels start declining.

• +1

Zero reason you shouldn't be slaying.

• +1
Why don't you just take steroids that have limited side-effects. You're already balding and at a age where T-levels start declining.

Because I don't want to have a heart attack, go mad, and have my genitals shrink (my dick is small enough as it is).

• +1

Impressive for your height at 17. Good shoulder-width ratio but you should lose some fat.
Also a really bad pose

Allow the pose I was on Testosterone and feeling weird ?
Because I don't want to have a heart attack, go mad, and have my genitals shrink (my dick is small enough as it is).

Bro, what good is a dick anyways of its not going in a female. Besides, you're dick doesnt shrink, you're balls hypothetically do. Girls dont really care, I dont think there is even a general scale of big balls to small balls. For your balls to even shrink you need to take a lot lf steroids for a long time. And HCG can easily counter any testical shrinking. Go on a cycle of Test - 500mg/week for 12-14 weeks, with a 50-75mg/day anadrol for the first 4-6 weeks. Follow that by 40mg Nolvadex for 4 weeks, and that starts 2.5 weeks after your last test injection. Your heart will barely be affected, that only happens to a minuet few who dont know what they're doing. Also, you seem kimda high-inhib. Steroids will make you more confident, your 35, more than old enough to take them. Im 17 ffs. Get a better body, get more girls man trust. As you age, girls, or should I say women, care about body more I'd think. Try a cycle bro, seriously. If your in the UK i can email you 2 legit sources of Steroids amd ancillaries.

Last edited:
  • +1

If I had a dollar every time I heard this. Steroids WILL NOT shrink your dick ffs. It's your testicles that temporarily shrink and the reason for that is your body self regulates hormones and when it realizes you already have way too many androgenic anabolic compounds in your body it shuts down your natural production.

• +1
As you age, girls, or should I say women, care about body more I'd think. Try a cycle bro, seriously.

As you age? Girls love a good body no matter what. Had some girls act nice to me once they knew I had a six-pack even though I am a bit ugly. Girls seek status and nothing gives a girl more status than a boyfriend. Now add the muscle factor to that and she has increases status x 10. Gymcel isn't cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
honest opinions boys

Currently halfway through looks-maxing

Lost 1 stone aiming to lose another by this time next year. Put on some muscle too.

Straightened my teeth, they were crooked as fuck.

Currently fixing my bite.

Got a sun tan

Planning to get chin surgery, maybe hairline lowered because my upper 3rd is 1/10

nose could do with reshaping too (too broad)

Only problem is i'm broke so taking lot of time.

--------------------------------

Attachments

• me.png
    me.png
    192.2 KB · Views: 658
Last edited:
  • +1
honest opinions boys

Lost 1 stone aiming to lose another by this time next year. Put on some muscle too.

Got a sun tan

Planning to get chin surgery, maybe hairline lowered because my upper 3rd is 1/10

Looking good, I'm not really good at rating though. Only thing is your face seems to look a bit feminine, especially around the eye and mouth area.

• +1
honest opinions boys

Got a sun tan

Do you have a pre-looksmax pic? You look decent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Solitarian_Walker
Got this one of when I started running, some fucker was there taking pictures and caught me just as I got steam trained by some foid.

Still not too fast over long distances but I can at least beat old people and overweight people now

Attachments

• 19442064_1437275416352183_6346046474934324477_o.jpg
    19442064_1437275416352183_6346046474934324477_o.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 699
  • +1
As you age? Girls love a good body no matter what. Had some girls act nice to me once they knew I had a six-pack even though I am a bit ugly. Girls seek status and nothing gives a girl more status than a boyfriend. Now add the muscle factor to that and she has increases status x 10. Gymcel isn't cope

Oh yeah definately not. Gymcel and roidcel are not cope. Its definately not, we fucking KNOW girls like a good body, gymcelling will raise your sexual market value or PSL or whatever. Maybe you will still get mogged by some slim dude with a 9/10 face, but you will IMPROVE you will do BETTER. Ugly + 6 pack & mucles > Ugly + fat/skinny.

• +1
That's me.
39389868 1088223901342029 3474203465255747584 n

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and WelcumToTheRealWorld
bro, there isnt anything about you I would say is SERIOUSLY deformed or instantly ugly. You do need a better hair cut? clean up ur eyebrows slightly maybe idk, maybe bot. Try to fashionmax, that top looks meeeehhhh. Also, im afraid you might have Negative Canthal tilt ?. Its not too bad though, I'd say ur 5/10 (I dont know what rating system im using, but u look average). Whats your height? If >6ft2 maybe a 6/10. Gymcel bro, maybe some steroids in there too.

• +1
bro, there isnt anything about you I would say is SERIOUSLY deformed or instantly ugly. You do need a better hair cut? clean up ur eyebrows slightly maybe idk, maybe bot. Try to fashionmax, that top looks meeeehhhh. Also, im afraid you might have Negative Canthal tilt ?. Its not too bad though, I'd say ur 5/10 (I dont know what rating system im using, but u look average). Whats your height? If >6ft2 maybe a 6/10. Gymcel bro, maybe some steroids in there too.
Im 6ft , im planning to do some gymcelling too. I was overweight and lost some weight , most of my clothes are extremely large now , was chilling home with that one :ROFLMAO:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and Deleted member 147
Im 6ft , im planning to do some gymcelling too. I was overweight and lost some weight , most of my clothes are extremely large now , was chilling home with that one :ROFLMAO:.

Dont worry, you should be alright as long as your reasonable and dont expect a 9/10 stacey to come out of nowhere and approach you like Eliiot Rodgers ?

• +1
I'll go first lol whatever. Im 6' 1", and 165lbs. I get girls everynow and again, so I know I'm not a "truecel" (NOT SAYING IM A CHAD). But, I like the idea of building myself and looksmaxing. I guess Im a curry cell. I'm gymcelling atm maybe bleachmaxing cause appearently brown skin like mine is bad.

I'm 17 so I guess I have time to Salary-maxx if Im a 3/10 ???
Post unfrauded pic.
rate me boys, obviously not perfect but still good irl i'd say
5.5/10, I can't tell from that picture but it looks like you need a chin surgery.

Please rate

Possibly rhinoplasty needed and I am assuming jaw implants too. 4.5/10

Better photos

Hard to tell with beard but looks like you have a good lower third, especially chin. Even as a bald guy you don't look bad, 4.5/10, if I was you I would get hair transplant ASAP

honest opinions boys

Got a sun tan

High set eyebrows, rounded jaw and chin is a bit too short vertically, slightly long midface. Get a sliding genioplasty to get a vertical chin length or possibly jaw implants(if you posted side profile I would tell for sure). 5/10

6.5/10 between upper tier normie and chadlite but leaning more towards chadlite, mirin' hair genes.

• +1
Post unfrauded pic.

5.5/10, I can't tell from that picture but it looks like you need a chin surgery.

Possibly rhinoplasty needed and I am assuming jaw implants too. 4.5/10

Hard to tell with beard but looks like you have a good lower third, especially chin. Even as a bald guy you don't look bad, 4.5/10, if I was you I would get hair transplant ASAP

High set eyebrows, rounded jaw and chin is a bit too short vertically, slightly long midface. Get a sliding genioplasty to get a vertical chin length or possibly jaw implants(if you posted side profile I would tell for sure). 5/10

6.5/10 between upper tier normie and chadlite but leaning more towards chadlite, mirin' hair genes.

What do you mean by "unfrauded pic", thats me in the picture...

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147

Can't afford :(

Looking into wig/hairpiece/hair system options.

• +1
Wagecuck + ewhore and save up?

There I have 3 pictures ?. One of my amature starting physique with some dumb pose (allow that).

One of my face (Sorry if I still seem squinty, I have large eyes that kinda pop-out, eyelids have to cover them).

I kinda got a full body pic so you guys can get a feel of my fashion/style sense. What do you guys think? Thats my everyday look.

Lay it on me guys. If yoy feel 1/10, say so! All opinions respected uno

• +1
There I have 3 pictures ?. One of my amature starting physique with some dumb pose (allow that).

One of my face (Sorry if I still seem squinty, I have large eyes that kinda pop-out, eyelids have to cover them).

I kinda got a full body pic so you guys can get a feel of my fashion/style sense. What do you guys think? Thats my everyday look.

Lay it on me guys. If yoy feel 1/10, say so! All opinions respected uno

Post side profile tbhtbh

• +1
Post unfrauded pic.

Think I raised my brows a little for that picture, they aren't noticeably high tbh.

My chin is definitely too short. Full jaw surgery feels a little too extreme for me but I definitely want to get a chin implant. Do you think this would significantly improve my SMV or is it over tbh?

• +1
Think I raised my brows a little for that picture, they aren't noticeably high tbh.

My chin is definitely too short. Full jaw surgery feels a little too extreme for me but I definitely want to get a chin implant. Do you think this would significantly improve my SMV or is it over tbh?
Post your side profile so I could truly diagnose tbhtbh

• +1

Attachments

• 39443060_2242498372431536_3546982965986721792_n.jpg
    39443060_2242498372431536_3546982965986721792_n.jpg
    598 KB · Views: 627
  • +1
You need jaw surgery, not the chin implant surgery

• +1
You need jaw surgery, not the chin implant surgery

yeh, I agree, never really looked at my side before properly.

• +1
Post #100. I am the 100th posted on the first ever forum to surpass 100 posts. I am indeed the chad of all chads.

• +1