Rating Megathread

View attachment 3596
View attachment 3597
my camera makes my face look retarded and elongated muskrat

ive been mewing and chewing gum daily for 4-5 hrs since june (my camera hates my jawline its p good irl)

what'm i at and how to improve besides ridding glasses i know that already

and yes my eyes are naturally like that i was actually happy in the top photo

You have the aspie stare.

4 PSL

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
rate pic on license. was way better in colour on comp but this is how i got it on actual license:

• +1
Display

rate her. incels saying she is 3/10

• +1
Rate me and tell me what I must improve:
20181113 180008

20181113 180012

• +1
  • +1
Can someone rate me 1-10 PSL? I will PM pic.

Last edited:
  • +1
PM me first i can't do it i think it's because the acc is new. I think it's possible to reply if you type first though.
sent

• +1
4-5/10 psl. You look kinda odd, altough i wouldn't call you ugly. Im guessing you probably look better in motion.

I'd consider growing out long hair because i think you biggest flaw is your big eyes positioned so far out on your face.

Last edited:
  • +1
4-5/10 psl. You look kinda odd, altough i wouldn't call you ugly. Im guessing you probably look better in motion.

I'd consider growing out long hair because i think you biggest flaw is your big eyes positioned so far out on your face.
Yeah i don't really have that eyes far out the cam was pretty close so there is lens distortion and frontal camera. I can provide you with some pics from further away if you want. Also mind editing your post as i didn't really mean to post my pic here? I will provide you some in PM if you want to rate.

• +1
Yeah i don't really have that eyes far out the cam was pretty close so there is lens distortion and frontal camera. I can provide you with some pics from further away if you want. Also mind editing your post as i didn't really mean to post my pic here? I will provide you some in PM if you want to rate.

Ok sure thing, i'll edit. And yeah send me PM and i will give further rating.

• +1
Please rate me

• +1
we can't rate you accurately based off that picture because it's frauded to much. Filter, weird angle, weird facial expression.
Post a normal selfie without any filters of you looking straight in the camera if you want accurate ratings.

• +1
Would like to get rated and any advice, opinion... will be welcome. Thanks in advanced.

2013 impala ltz 0 60

• +1
Would like to get rated and any advice, opinion... will be welcome. Thanks in advanced.

2013 impala ltz 0 60

Good forward growth. Beard needs trimming as well as losing facial fat. You have potential and could be around a 6 PSL fully looksmaxed.

The haircut is horrible, get something more along the lines of a messy hairstyle or a nice model pampadour.

• +1
6/10 psl tbh maybe. You should really get another haitcut tho. Something like this:

View attachment 3968
sry, in that pic just got out of the shower xd. When styled my hair looks like this:

anyway i'm thinking about growing all out maybe
Good forward growth. Beard needs trimming as well as losing facial fat. You have potential and could be around a 6 PSL fully looksmaxed.

The haircut is horrible, get something more along the lines of a messy hairstyle or a nice model pampadour.
check the new pic i uploaded

currently i'm trying to gain some volume since i'm going to the gym and trying to put some muscle

• +1
sry, in that pic just got out of the shower xd. When styled my hair looks like this:

You look a bit like me
5.5 PSL
You should grow it to medium-long length but not longer than that

• +1

currently i'm trying to gain some volume since i'm going to the gym and trying to put some muscle
Clean bulk, don’t bulk just to put on fat only to have to suffer to lose it afterwards.

• +1
I

I'd recommend shaping the beard a bit better to make your face look less rounded.

• +1

Face looks bloated, average eye area, decent harmony, 5 PSL. How tall are you?

• +1
Could someone rate me via pm? 15 year old 5'11 185lbs

• +1

Wanna change my haircut too, suggestions would be nice.
I feel like you just need to reduce bloat a little bit.
Get rid of those hamster cheeks xD

Last edited:
  • +1
Wanna change my haircut too, suggestions would be nice
3/10 PSL, 4 if you're above 6'. Wrap around jaw implants would give the best roi.

• +1
Save up as soon as possible.
i have almost 15k saved but i need money to move to japan once i get my degree.
I'd prefer doing shit that doesn't cost me a fortune to improve my looks.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Zesto
i have almost 15k saved but i need money to move to japan once i get my degree.
I'd prefer doing shit that doesn't cost me a fortune to improve my looks.
A jaw implant would bump you up to a 5.5 PSL if done correctly. Btw, post side profile.

• +1