• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
Autism

V8zqyeO.gif

/ autism

Only goal atm is fat loss

• +1
Been rejected quite a bit thought I’d ask for suggestions to improve my looks I’m 6’1 E1F59AF7 8EF2 4A04 8FB3 459C731ECF99 F9D606A3 D2B7 4D53 BBB9 DC69BB70587A FC8D6C8F 5E66 4EF8 93B0 3AAF0568AD6A 04BA2D9D F582 45C3 B3AB 4B08DCE355C9

• +1
Hey guys, I'd like rating please ! I'm 180cm

Since I'm actually bad, could you tell me how can I improve ?
I'm on treatment for acne, and also mewing and looking to improve my hairstyle (+ growing a beard )

48366926 365112364050275 2130983727973531648 n
48390805 546466919153331 1338116272457515008 n

Thanks in advance !

• +1

I'm on treatment for acne, and also mewing and looking to improve my hairstyle (+ growing a beard )

View attachment 7982View attachment 7983

Thanks in advance !
Currently 3-3.5psl. Start by losing weight

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 281
Oh yea, I didn't precise but I am bulking right now so I'm pretty high on bodyfat (20-25%)

• +1

Thanks in advance !
are you raising your right eyebrow in the left pic? if it's intentional stop it, looks awful

3.5 psl imo right now, losing weight would probably help a lot

• +1
Autism

V8zqyeO.gif

/ autism

Only goal atm is fat loss
High t ogre ? sexy :feelshmm:

Thanks in advance !
Can't tell if u lift. If u don't u should. Ur brows are like mine just a bit thicker. I would pluck them down a bit
Oh yea, I didn't precise but I am bulking right now so I'm pretty high on bodyfat (20-25%)
Dear lord don't get up that high when bulking @battlefieldincel @Deltoid @Intel.Imperitive
Been rejected quite a bit thought I’d ask for suggestions to improve my looks I’m 6’1 View attachment 7727View attachment 7728View attachment 7729View attachment 7730
@Yourmainman247 start mewing and chewing for that jaw. Ur profile is nice tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and shimada
You should have started cutting when you were at 15-17% body fat.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Nibba
Yeah no excuse, I'll look forward to reduce this bodyfat.
I do lift, I just have no good results yet, I'll probably go maintenance to try lower bodyfat.

when you mean pluck down my eyebrows , you mean cutting the part on the top, and let grow the down part ?

• +1
Hey guys, can I get a rating on my profile? Just starting out with looksmaxing and I'd like to know if there are any glaring flaws or simple things I could do to improve. My body fat is somewhere in the high teens and I'm working on lowering it. Not the best lighting, sorry about that.

• +1
Hey guys, can I get a rating on my profile? Just starting out with looksmaxing and I'd like to know if there are any glaring flaws or simple things I could do to improve. My body fat is somewhere in the high teens and I'm working on lowering it. Not the best lighting, sorry about that.

View attachment 7987

6.5/10. Looks like Sean O'Pry to me, minus the extraterrestial part. Others here would probably rate your profile 7/10.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 656
6.5/10. Looks like Sean O'Pry to me, minus the extraterrestial part. Others here would probably rate your profile 7/10.

Thanks man, that's a pretty good place to start. Anything I can do to improve on it?

• +1
Thanks man, that's a pretty good place to start. Anything I can do to improve on it?

Honestly bro, I think your face is as good as it gets. You have a strong chin, you have nice coloring, although I think blue eyes are beta, however, since you have dark hair, it goes well together. I think you'd appeal to a lot of women if you were to work on your body by working out. Not that I'm saying you don't appeal to a lot of women right now, btw. I suppose the one thing users on here would nitpick is your nose, but you should ignore anyone trying to talk you into a rhinoplasty. It's a good, masculine nose. I'd be glad if I had yours.

• +1
Honestly bro, I think your face is as good as it gets. You have a strong chin, you have nice coloring, although I think blue eyes are beta, however, since you have dark hair, it goes well together. I think you'd appeal to a lot of women if you were to work on your body by working out. Not that I'm saying you don't appeal to a lot of women right now, btw. I suppose the one thing users on here would nitpick is your nose, but you should ignore anyone trying to talk you into a rhinoplasty. It's a good, masculine nose. I'd be glad if I had yours.

Jeez, wasn't expecting that. Thanks a lot. My eyes are actually a deep green rather than blue, I think it's just the lighting obscuring them. Does that make any real difference? Working out is definitely on the agenda. I've never been to a gym in my life but I'm a 6'4" mesomorph so I'm fairly content with my starting frame. I'm not sure how I feel about cosmetic surgery and I've grown comfortable with my nose, so I've no interest in a rhinoplasty. Just out of curiosity, if it's already about as good as it gets, is it only the fat and the shabby hair keeping it at a 6.5? Cheers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Gengar
Jeez, wasn't expecting that. Thanks a lot. My eyes are actually a deep green rather than blue, I think it's just the lighting obscuring them. Does that make any real difference? Working out is definitely on the agenda. I've never been to a gym in my life but I'm a 6'4" mesomorph so I'm fairly content with my starting frame. I'm not sure how I feel about cosmetic surgery and I've grown comfortable with my nose, so I've no interest in a rhinoplasty. Just out of curiosity, if it's already about as good as it gets, is it only the fat and the shabby hair keeping it at a 6.5? Cheers.

You are welcome, friend. Your eyes are green? That's so much better, I'm actually jelly. Green eyes are the best color for males, you lucked out. I am glad you've grown comfortable with your nose. I never could, I broke it. But I don't want cosmetic surgery though. You know what, forget my initial rating. I am stricter than other users on here and they are rarely satisfied with my rating. Since people on here take other features into account that I don't (height, body), I will do the same this time. So forget about my initial rating, you can get to PSL 8 easily with that height of yours and a good body. My advice is to hit the gym and forget about this site. You will be to find a wife (I'd say you'll slay like crazy, but I'm against hook ups because of religious reasons. You get the point.) The longer you stay here, the more autistic you will get, SRSLY. Good luck, buddy.

• +1
Fuck, thanks man. Surely you're exaggerating it a bit there? I don't actually know what I'd look like if I were lean. I've been chubby for basically my entire life, and now at 18 I'm starting to cut down for the first time. To imagine I could have wasted the majority of my teenage years as a 25-30% body fat potential PSL 8 seems a little haunting. In any case man, thank you so much. Hearing I have genuine potential is incredible news. Just wondering, how are you able to judge that simply from a profile? I commonly hear that the profile reveals most of the strengths and flaws of a face, but I don't really understand the indicators.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Gengar
Fuck, thanks man. Surely you're exaggerating it a bit there? I don't actually know what I'd look like if I were lean. I've been chubby for basically my entire life, and now at 18 I'm starting to cut down for the first time. To imagine I could have wasted the majority of my teenage years as a 25-30% body fat potential PSL 8 seems a little haunting. In any case man, thank you so much. Hearing I have genuine potential is incredible news. Just wondering, how are you able to judge that simply from a profile? I commonly hear that the profile reveals most of the strengths and flaws of a face, but I don't really understand the indicators.

Hey, no need to thank me. Thank your parents, and God for giving you proper genetic recombination (unless you are an atheist, then thank Nasir al-Din Tusi, an Iranian Islamic philosopher who came up with the evolution concept long before Darwin did). I don't think I am exaggerating, you look a lot like Sean O'Pry (check spoiler for a profile view of his face) and people on PSL (PUAhate, Sluthate and Lookism; all forums dedicated to looks) cum when thinking about him. They consider him to be a 9 or even 10 at times (not possible, as nobody is a perfect 10, highest rating is 9, the additional 1 is personal preference). If my PSL 8 (based on their rating system this time) is slightly exaggerated then everyone was wrong about Sean (not the case, according to PSL). Note the similarities between Sean and you. As for how I am able to judge all that from your profile, it's all in there. A chin that is not receded and well-aligned (a big plus), and I can tell that you have very little eyelid exposure and is a bit more feminine looking (compared to Sean), but young women prefer a mix of feminine and masculine features. So it works in your favor. Combine this with your height and good body and any rating lower than an 8 is a cope. PM me a front view picture, I want to see what you look like from the front. There are cases where the profile view is great, but the front view not so. Or when the front is alright but the profile view is horrendous (hook nose + recessed chin). Once again, I suggest you to leave and forget about this place before you soak in crap that does not reflect reality.

480full-sean-opry.jpg

• +1
Hey, no need to thank me. Thank your parents, and God for giving you proper genetic recombination (unless you are an atheist, then thank Nasir al-Din Tusi, an Iranian Islamic philosopher who came up with the evolution concept long before Darwin did). I don't think I am exaggerating, you look a lot like Sean O'Pry (check spoiler for a profile view of his face) and people on PSL (PUAhate, Sluthate and Lookism; all forums dedicated to looks) cum when thinking about him. They consider him to be a 9 or even 10 at times (not possible, as nobody is a perfect 10, highest rating is 9, the additional 1 is personal preference). If my PSL 8 (based on their rating system this time) is slightly exaggerated then everyone was wrong about Sean (not the case, according to PSL). Note the similarities between Sean and you. As for how I am able to judge all that from your profile, it's all in there. A chin that is not receded and well-aligned (a big plus), and I can tell that you have very little eyelid exposure and is a bit more feminine looking (compared to Sean), but young women prefer a mix of feminine and masculine features. So it works in your favor. Combine this with your height and good body and any rating lower than an 8 is a cope. PM me a front view picture, I want to see what you look like from the front. There are cases where the profile view is great, but the front view not so. Or when the front is alright but the profile view is horrendous (hook nose + recessed chin). Once again, I suggest you to leave and forget about this place before you soak in crap that does not reflect reality.

480full-sean-opry.jpg

Sure man, more than happy to. Can you start the conversation though? For some reason it's giving me this when I try:

Oops

• +1
I will be posting my eye area soon

• +1
Okay this isn't the picture I wanted to post, this one is weird but whatever

eye area sorta kinda

1213182144-jpg.1202

I look tired I need a nap or something

• +1
Okay and here's a second picture

1124180047 12

• +1

What's next for me folks?

• +1
m22, rate me

Nick 4

Nick 1

Nick 3

Jew

• +1
pics, some cherry, some candid

• +1
thats not me but rate this guy

• +1
Gimme a PSL rating, thank you very much

Attachments

• bbqpNMI.jpg
    bbqpNMI.jpg
    811 KB · Views: 107
  • CIZwMcc.jpg
    CIZwMcc.jpg
    797.6 KB · Views: 83
  • NFgUI6m.jpg
    NFgUI6m.jpg
    624 KB · Views: 77
  • pi2UXuH.jpg
    pi2UXuH.jpg
    718.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Z8F9BTM.jpg
    Z8F9BTM.jpg
    818.1 KB · Views: 82
  • +1

Attachments

• 20181207_182757 (1).jpg
    20181207_182757 (1).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 81
  • 20181207_182735 (1).jpg
    20181207_182735 (1).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 118
  • +1
Oldcell here. How can I fix my horse face? My profile is beyond fucked and any tips on getting fixed appreciated (I have the money)

Attachments

• 7sUQMJR.jpg
    7sUQMJR.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 130
  • Dj5TK64.jpg
    Dj5TK64.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 142
  • +1
  • +1
Oldcell here. How can I fix my horse face? My profile is beyond fucked and any tips on getting fixed appreciated (I have the money)

There is most probably nothing you can do about the lenght of your face. If you go to the great work forum, you could read into some facepulling that might help you, altough this is very risky and may do more harm than good. Im considering trying but im just doing as much research as possible to go about it the right way now.

If you want to go into surgery, you could do thing to compensate for the flatness and narrowness of your face.
Orbital rim implants + a lefort 2 will help tackle the flatness and recession especially around your eye area. But i think you should consult a surgeon rather than someone here, as a trained surgeon would know more about what procedures would be best suited for you.

As for with the width, fillers could help, but this may look fake so i wouldnt reccomend it. implants for jaw and zygos could also be an option for adding width.

If you didn't know, you should fix your forward head posture at once. Furthermore you should practive correct oral posture (tounge in the roof of your mouth teeth together) as this might in the long term cause some upswing of your face in the long term. And might also help to add some width after a couple of years.

Unrelated i'd reccomend a longer haircut that helps add some width to your long face, not trimmed at ear height.

• +1
There is most probably nothing you can do about the lenght of your face. If you go to the great work forum, you could read into some facepulling that might help you, altough this is very risky and may do more harm than good. Im considering trying but im just doing as much research as possible to go about it the right way now.

If you want to go into surgery, you could do thing to compensate for the flatness and narrowness of your face.
Orbital rim implants + a lefort 2 will help tackle the flatness and recession especially around your eye area. But i think you should consult a surgeon rather than someone here, as a trained surgeon would know more about what procedures would be best suited for you.

As for with the width, fillers could help, but this may look fake so i wouldnt reccomend it. implants for jaw and zygos could also be an option for adding width.

If you didn't know, you should fix your forward head posture at once. Furthermore you should practive correct oral posture (tounge in the roof of your mouth teeth together) as this might in the long term cause some upswing of your face in the long term. And might also help to add some width after a couple of years.

Unrelated i'd reccomend a longer haircut that helps add some width to your long face, not trimmed at ear height.
0a1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and HorseFace