Rating thread discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
I know the mods would be against this but I know a lot of users in support of this addition to the rating sub forum. I think that the rating sub forum should only be visible to members with more than 50-100 posts (you decide), this is just to show that you are not a trolling lurker or a cuckold inceltear nerd. The idea behind it is that any guest has no valid input to the rating of the person involved, and are incapable of giving any advice. Members with more than 50-100 posts will have some idea about lookism and how the said person being rated can improve. This does not discourage guests from joining the site as they will only need to look at the looksmaxxing section really. I don't see a downside to this especially as this site grows a lot.

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
Tbh this thread has already been made multiple times and mods said no.

And now you've bumped my thread on getting me my pms back down..good one fuckface I hope you're happy with yourself.

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Tbh this thread has already been made multiple times and mods said no.

And now you've bumped my thread on getting me my pms back down..good one fuckface I hope you're happy with yourself.
This thread is more important than your pms. This if for the sake of all members, including yourself

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
This thread is more important than your pms. This if for the sake of all members, including yourself
If users only want a rate then just give it to them so they can fuck off.
And nothing is more important than my pms.

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
If users only want a rate then just give it to them so they can fuck off.
And nothing is more important than my pms.
guests cant give a rate so they don't need to be lurking on peoples photos so they can give themselves validation. I feel your pain ngl, I'm not going to shit on your pms, good luck in getting them back.

badromance

badromance

Banned
i think there should be something you can click on,a number,make it even anonymous

xz90

xz90

Banned
Maybe no requirement to make a thread but to reply yeah, this way people who only want a rating can get it and fuck off after, but there also will be less trolls or it people rating others

Last edited:
xz90

xz90

Banned
thats against the point!?
What do you mean? Your point was you want better quality ratings. This is how you get them while also not having to force guests to shitpost so they can get a rating

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
What do you mean? Your point was you want better quality ratings. This is how you get them without having to force guests to shitpost so they can get a rating
No my point is guests should not be able to see rating thread

xz90

xz90

Banned
No my point is guests should not be able to see rating thread
:and you base that by saying "any guest has no valid input to the rating of the person involved",however in this situation there will still be guests who want a rating. And they will shitpost to get 50 or 100 or whatever post requirement you want set and that would hurt the post quality of the forum.
I think your proposals negatives outweigh the positives

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
:and you base that by saying "any guest has no valid input to the rating of the person involved",however in this situation there will still be guests who want a rating. And they will shitpost to get 50 or 100 or whatever post requirement you want set and that would hurt the post quality of the forum.
I think your proposals negatives outweigh the positives
Most people won't want a rating that badly, they will go to reddit or elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Thushespokeofit Feedback 4
V Feedback 1