- I don't drink bottled water cause of flurodie content

- I don't brush my teeth with toothpaste, cause it's toxic

-I don't shower or use deodorant to lure femoids with pheromones

-I actually don't brush my teeth at all, because of more pheromones

- I don't eat fruits, cause fructose causes fatty liver disease

- I sleep on the ground for perfect posture

- I hardmew even when sleeping

- Tbh tbh I would be a male model if I mewed from birth

- When I get sick, I don't get meds, but go out in the sun to absorb vitamin D for immune, especially through my subathing balls

- If'd eaten bull testicles every day growing up, I would be 7 feet tall and 170kg

- Not eating 100%RDA @ all micros on cronometer stunted my growth. Now i turned out to be 5'9" instead of 6'6" even tho my dad is 5'7"

- My mom not powerlifting during pregnancy, especially deadlifting at least double her bodyweight gave me low prenatal T. fuck that bitch tbh

- My peanut brain parents feeding me toxic plants during my baby years gave me anti nutrients that prevented absorption of key minerals. I would have double the sleleton size

- I don't use electronic devices because they fuck with your brain. Just lol if you have a wifi in 2019

- I go to sleep when the sun goes down and I wake up at sunrise for perfect for perfect circadian rythm

- I challenge people to fights to boost my testosterone

- I don't train at the gym as there aint no barbells in nature, instead i train calisthenics with hood niggaz at the playground

- Never listened to music my entire life, jfl at your subhuman dopamine system.

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING RETARD. YOU ARE SUBHUMAN BECAUSE YOU WERE DESTINED TO BE. NO FALIM GUM FOR YOUR MIDFACE LENGTH. NO MK677 FOR HEIGHT

NO ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR GENETICS

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AscendingHero, DidntRead and 32 others
legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, mattzdeb and Deleted member 2486
@CarnivoreDiet
@Carnivore
@Steve bachall
@SikKunt
@Tony
@MentalCel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lorsss and SikKunt
You seem too picky on this shit. But I do agree with your values.

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones
genetic always wins in the end

if you have best environment with shit genetics you still lose at the end

if you have worst environment with god genetics you still win at the end

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TheEndHasNoEnd, mattzdeb and 2 others
Legit.
And regarding raw meat - i like it too. I even ate store bought raw ground beef few times (which is risky). I think meat and fish taste much better raw than cooked.

Also - please tell more about music + dopamine + brain. I probably have this problem.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Legit.
And regarding raw meat - i like it too. I even ate store bought raw ground beef few times (which is risky). I think meat and fish taste much better raw than cooked.
Don't try pink chicken unless you feel like dying.

Don't try pink chicken unless you feel like dying.
I should have mentioned that i only eat beef raw. Definitely not chicken.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I should have mentioned that i only eat beef raw. Definitely not chicken.
I saw a youtube video of someone doing it and everyone was calling the dude a neckbeard jfl.
I'll probably never do it. Not low T enough.

Diet directly correlates with your genetics as proven in the Pottenger's cat study. Genetics are nothing but diet over multiple generations.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10524, ChadsAreCool and 3 others
legit as @sin thread

Diet directly correlates with your genetics as proven in the Pottenger's cat study. Genetics are nothing but diet over multiple generations.
You can't change your genetics in one lifetime of diet.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, mattzdeb, make_it_to_the_top and 1 other person
shit thread again

Muh environment is the favourite Cope for Low IQ cels because they don't want to accept they just have shit genetics.

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb and όμορφος θεός
bro I know this diet won't make me chad or whatever, i recognize its cope. but why not do it anyway (or at least try to do it)?
Live your life healthfully
Genetics are nothing but diet over multiple generations.
Yes but in this lifetime your diet most likely won't change shit

@SayNoToRotting thoughts?

No one listen to this guy. He's a grade A moron.
Lol no one on this forum likes you. Ded srs I already folllowed one of your followers, and will everyone related to you and expose you.

lol wtf people actually took it srsly what i wrote

it was meant to all irony jfl. i do none of this

Legit.

Also - please tell more about music + dopamine + brain. I probably have this problem.

Were the points you made in the top post serious? I know you're not doing them yourself, but the points you made were good

Were the points you made in the top post serious? I know you're not doing them yourself, but the points you made were good
no it was all meant to be a joke. that was point of thread that it starts semi serious and ends in degeneracy but i guess it started too believeable
bro I know this diet won't make me chad or whatever, i recognize its cope. but why not do it anyway (or at least try to do it)?
Live your life healthfully
im not sure. some of points i made could be taken somewhat seriously i guess, but in the end you being too neurotic about very low level every day is likely not gonna change too much in your life

Last edited:
@SayNoToRotting thoughts?
I have lost passion in defending any of this.

And I can guarantee you that almost no one spitting on enviroment law actually believes their own words. They are underaged, depressed, emotionally unstable zoomers who are desperate for happiness.

they all secretely want to belive in eviroment law, that's their cope as well. No one on here is strong enough to accept something like "I'm doomed to be subhuman forever"

They all believe in it, they all do sum shit like injecting, skincare, diet, mewing, or even nofap.

They are just shitposting on here

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb, Deleted member 3701, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
i wonder what % of users misunderstood the point of thread

legit

• JFL
Reactions: mattzdeb, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2581
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
jfl wtf u think u proved by going to an older thread u slimy cunt, the majority of the shit listed has still been disproved otherwise yet again
call me names?! especially outside the thread of topic?! rent free :feelsyay:

jfl @cocainecowboy apparently i dug deep to resurrect this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
call me names?! especially outside the thread of topic?! rent free :feelsyay:

jfl @cocainecowboy apparently i dug deep to resurrect this thread
it's just funny how u went to another thread to validate ur point JFL that's all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 3701, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
Reminder:
Gif

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2486
Dn rd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Yes on first one, no on second one

it’s yes to both jfl
Fucking lol no it isn't. If your environment is shitty enough it will fuck anybody up. This should be obvious. Fucking gene-cult JFL

Fucking lol no it isn't. If your environment is shitty enough it will fuck anybody up. This should be obvious. Fucking gene-cult JFL
genes>all

if u eat 3 times a week, mouth breath, beaten every day (induces stress), and don’t exercise for 18 years of ur life but you have god tier genes, you will be hindered but you will still turn out alright (physically).

i feel like god tier genes can survive in any environment. that’s why theyre god tier

genes>all

if u eat 3 times a week, mouth breath, beaten every day (induces stress), and don’t exercise for 18 years of ur life but you have god tier genes, you will be hindered but you will still turn out alright (physically).

i feel like god tier genes can survive in any environment. that’s why theyre god tier
Take a second and realize that genes themselves are ultimately a product of the environment and that at the highest point of view, everything is simply environment.
Of course environment is king. Genes are just sets of instructions. If I could send little nanobots into your body to manipulate your body chemistry at will (don't even think about it I already patented it) then I could override all your genetic instructions. A bad enough environment will kill anybody. I agree with your example except for the mouth breathing part, I've seen some solid evidence that indicates how destructive consistent mouthbreathing is for development. However, that isn't even close to the worst environment you can think of lol. Imagine you grew up only eating white rice and nothing else, you would be several inches shorter than you could have been as just one example. Another one is mentalceling - they did a study on rats where the rats were put as baby rats (JFL) into a "home" with mean rats that bit them and abused them and shit and they found that the rats literally developed brain structures in response that made them perceive social interaction as dangerous. When they switched the rats into homes with nice rats, those structures gradually began to fade.
Organisms are above all ADAPTABLE. Good seed planted into the tundra will not grow, but plant the same seed in a fertile field and it can become a massive plant.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetThatBread, Deleted member 2227 and KrissKross
Take a second and realize that genes themselves are ultimately a product of the environment and that at the highest point of view, everything is simply environment.
Of course environment is king. Genes are just sets of instructions. If I could send little nanobots into your body to manipulate your body chemistry at will (don't even think about it I already patented it) then I could override all your genetic instructions. A bad enough environment will kill anybody. I agree with your example except for the mouth breathing part, I've seen some solid evidence that indicates how destructive consistent mouthbreathing is for development. However, that isn't even close to the worst environment you can think of lol. Imagine you grew up only eating white rice and nothing else, you would be several inches shorter than you could have been as just one example. Another one is mentalceling - they did a study on rats where the rats were put as baby rats (JFL) into a "home" with mean rats that bit them and abused them and shit and they found that the rats literally developed brain structures in response that made them perceive social interaction as dangerous. When they switched the rats into homes with nice rats, those structures gradually began to fade.
Organisms are above all ADAPTABLE. Good seed planted into the tundra will not grow, but plant the same seed in a fertile field and it can become a massive plant.

giphy.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
legit

tired of these kids thinking thell be gigachad with 1 month of mk677

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
This. A hundred times, this.
Upvotes to you sir

• +1
This. A hundred times, this.
Upvotes to you sir
At least someone gets me
@KrissKross I will hide you in my attic when the nationalists rise up again, as thanks

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and KrissKross

Life is hard

• +1
At least someone gets me
@KrissKross I will hide you in my attic when the nationalists rise up again, as thanks
Thanks buddy goyo, you’re a good high IQ poster tbh

• +1