Read this before looksmaxing

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
Post for new looksmaxers. This could save your valuable time

First of all does looksmax worth it? Yes every bit of it. Increasing your overall attractiveness can only bring positive feedbacks from others.

Next question is can you be a chad after looksmaxing? Depends. You'll get the answer after reading this post. Also, please remember that it's not about being a chad. Looksmaxing should be focued for increasing your chances with women, treated positively everywhere and overall improvement in life quality. Even one percentile gain is a win. Your looksmax consist of these stages

1) knowing your psl/ looks level
2) understanding your flaws
3) fixing the flaws
4) creating haloes ( not always necessary)

While you're doing these things you must necessarily do basic grooming aka softmaxing -
1) Fixing hair - Thick shiny hair with a good haircut that compliments you , trying a better hair color
2) secondary hair- Beard+ eyebrows: one week stubble is the most attractive one and most handsome guys have it. If you have a great bone structure, you can benefit from stubble because you can rock a beard while showing off your bones. Thick beard is a looksmin if you're South Asian/ Arab Looking. If you're Nordic, you can grow your hair and beard out . Also eyebrows must be thick, shouldn't have any patches and longer than your outer canthus plus one shade darker than hair. If you're going for more rugged look, a cut in eyebrows may look manly
3) Skin - Very important. Orangeish skin ( Beta Carotenoids) is ideal. Fake tan or pale are equally looksmin. Having a smooth clear skin with no pigmentation or scars is necessary. If you're Indian, you may benefit from skin lightening. There are lots of skin lightening guides here I'll try to link them in comments
4) body- a lean muscular physique is a must. Ideal bf levels are 12% . At this level, your abs and hollow cheeks start to show. Don't go for roided bulky look. Nick Bateman's body is ideal.
5) obvious other things like teeth whitening, removing redness from eyes, ditching glasses etc

All these things doesn't make you a chad but they're necessary to look neat and well groomed. Even if you have no failos, these will boost your looks and should be done by everybody for better aging

Now to main points

1) Knowing your looks level- if you're in this forum, i think you may already know about that unless you're really narcissistic
2) understanding your failos.-. There are quite a few unfixable failos, somewhat fixable failos and easily fixable failos. Look at them and decide for yourselves.

Unfixable failos-
Low ipd/ close set eyes
Low pfl
Long midface
Shorter than 5'7
Extremely tiny skull/ frame
Nw 3+

Somewhat fixable failos

Extremely recessed jaws- Lefort
No cheekbones - Implants/ osteotomies
Bad hairline or large forehead
Medium height - 5'8-6'1 ( ll/ lifts based on severity)
Big eyes - orbital decompression
Bad eye shape- Almond eyes
Droopy eyelids/ negative tilt - Canthoplasty, canthopexy, eyelid retraction

Easily fixable failos
Short/ weak chin - genioplasty/ fillers
Slight recession - Bimax
Bad teeth/bite issues braces ( no braces before 18)
Big ears- otoplasty
Bad nose- Rhino
Assymetries- based on the area

After fixing failos and doing softmaxes, you've been pretty much looksmaxed and might gain 1-2 .5 points in psl based on how severe your failos were. Fixing bigger failos gives you better psl point gains because they were really obvious.

Next is creating haloes

Haloes are good features that makes you more noticeable and stand out from the crowd. You may or may not create halos it's not necessary. May depend on money/intend etc Halos normally are

• Eye color
• diamond jawline ( like Tiktokers)
• pronounced cheekbones
• hollow cheeks
• very good height (6'2 or above)
• roids
• tattoos

Trying to get haloes without fixing flaws is low iq move. That's why some people end up looking completely weird after brainless implants/fillers. For example no use in getting a genio if you have upperbite. Also know how severe are your failos. Even if it doesn't stand out, it maybe ruining your harmony. Some of harmony killers are

1) really wide/ big nose
2) really thin/ thick lips
3) bad skin
4) bite isues
5) unbalanced lower thirds( although slightly taller lower third is masculine)

And again it's all about severity of the failos. Then you have some women with different tastes and all but understand that you cannot please every girl in existence. So keep in mind that you're just trying to improve so that become the best version of yourselves

Also you should be focusing on moneymaxx/ statusmaxing etc. In short,

just max out everything to get laid theory

Before coping that " chad doesn't do anything"
1) everyone looksmaxes upto an extent. We just don't know it yet
2) looksmaxing is the main aim of this site. If you're against it why even bother to come here?

Thanks boyos all the best

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Detective, Nordiccel, Deleted member 4464 and 19 others
Tattoos as a halo but not good clothes and style?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Tattoos as a halo but not good clothes and style?
I don't think good style is anything tbh. About clothing it's about fitting and colors

1) Don't use bright colors. Use Black, Grey, dark blue, etc
2) wear normal t-shirts without logos or stuff
3) wear fitting clothes

That's it. Spending lot's of money for branded stuff may boost your status but I don't think it's that worth it

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
How much can full sleeve black-ink tattoos and full black-ink neck tattoos halo you?

• +1
How much can full sleeve black-ink tattoos and full black-ink neck tattoos halo you?
I don't know much about tattoos but lot's of chads nowadays have that. But again, it's all about fixing flaws . Tattoos are good if you have lifestyle which tolerates tattoos

I don't think good style is anything tbh. About clothing it's about fitting and colors

1) Don't use bright colors. Use Black, Grey, dark blue, etc
2) wear normal t-shirts without logos or stuff
3) wear fitting clothes

That's it. Spending lot's of money for branded stuff may boost your status but I don't think it's that worth it

Branded stuff is often trendy but will go out of style quickly. I had a major boost in ioi and respect from my foid colleagues when I went from casual to smart casual or business casual. This means button-down shirts instead of t-shirts, blazers instead of hoodies, chinos instead of jeans (dressy jeans are also acceptable), derbys instead of sneakers. I do not wear suits or ties. Being dressed up above most of my colleagues is also a legit huge confidence boost. Also, a nice button down or a blazer will increase your v-shape and make you look leaner and taller. Same with well fitting chinos (I'm a manlet so I have to get my trousers cut by a tailor and my jackets and some shirts refitted).

Also, considering classy men's clothing doesn't have prominent logos or graphics, you can dress up without a big increase in money spent. The increase in money spent is mostly from the increase in quality of fabric, such as going from cotton blends in shitty t-shirts to 100% cotton in decent button down shirts.

Anyway I think tattoos are a looksmin, especially on females. But that's just my opinion, wouldn't be surprised if 99% of foids love them. Also I think that it would look retarded on older guys (say 35+). Other than that I agree entirely with your post m8.

TL;DR clothesmaxing is underrated. I think it's mandatory for everyone with a job and 25+ years old.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 1751
Branded stuff is often trendy but will go out of style quickly. I had a major boost in ioi and respect from my foid colleagues when I went from casual to smart casual or business casual. This means button-down shirts instead of t-shirts, blazers instead of hoodies, chinos instead of jeans (dressy jeans are also acceptable), derbys instead of sneakers. I do not wear suits or ties. Being dressed up above most of my colleagues is also a legit huge confidence boost. Also, a nice button down or a blazer will increase your v-shape and make you look leaner and taller. Same with well fitting chinos (I'm a manlet so I have to get my trousers cut by a tailor and my jackets and some shirts refitted).

Also, considering classy men's clothing doesn't have prominent logos or graphics, you can dress up without a big increase in money spent. The increase in money spent is mostly from the increase in quality of fabric, such as going from cotton blends in shitty t-shirts to 100% cotton in decent button down shirts.

Anyway I think tattoos are a looksmin, especially on females. But that's just my opinion, wouldn't be surprised if 99% of foids love them. Also I think that it would look retarded on older guys (say 35+). Other than that I agree entirely with your post m8.

TL;DR clothesmaxing is underrated. I think it's mandatory for everyone with a job and 25+ years old.
legit. we can't have someone unironically dress like this on here:
Bildschirmfoto 2020 06 28 um 142256

smart casual or death. but you don't attract JBs with that i think

• +1
legit. we can't have someone unironically dress like this on here: View attachment 479035

smart casual or death. but you don't attract JBs with that i think

Many jbs have a thing for older more masculine dudes nowadays. Especially considering most kids their age dress like soyboys with horrible skinny jeans, improperly fitting graphics tees, and literally no sense of style.

Source: my brother who is 15 and is starting to slay by dressing a bit up and older (not like a 30 years old but doing basic improvements such as going for casual shirts instead of graphic tees). Btw in Italy the age of consent is 14.

• +1
Many jbs have a thing for older more masculine dudes nowadays. Source: my brother who is 15. Btw in Italy the age of consent is 14.
and he dresses good and classy? you taught him well, big brother.

italians in general have bomb style, when i visited florence legit every truecel is dressed to his max and therefor looks passable

• +1
and he dresses good and classy? you taught him well, big brother.

italians in general have bomb style, when i visited florence legit every truecel is dressed to his max and therefor looks passable
Dressing like pic related as a teen would work better than wearing baggy clothes or those awful designer things that tiktokers wear.
Also, those little sluts dress much older than their age so it's only natural for boys to also dress a bit older and not like literal children if they want to impress. Attached is a random pic that I found in google that should visualize what I'm trying to say. It looks casual and young while maintaining some class and decency. I hope my brother will slay because not having sex during teenage years fucked me up permanently.

Attachments

• Front-OPen-Button-down-over-white-vest-summer-boys-outfit.jpg
    Front-OPen-Button-down-over-white-vest-summer-boys-outfit.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 7098
High IQ Threat OP

Should be pinned

• +1
What do you mean?
All you have to do is
justbeconfidentsrs

• +1
What do you mean?
All you have to do is
justbeconfidentsrs

Looksmaxing helps with confidence immensely. It's a self sustaining fire for ascension once you get started.

• +1
Looksmaxing helps with confidence immensely. It's a self sustaining fire for ascension once you get started.
I was joking, it's a pun based on OP's username.

• +1
I noticed but still wanted to say it.
Well yes, looks and positive social reaffirmation for your actions are major determinants of your personality and confidence.

• Love it

Doubt it makes a big difference for manlets like me.
Also finding fitting stuff is very hard and store clerks dont take me serious cos i look young

• +1
Doubt it makes a big difference for manlets like me.
Also finding fitting stuff is very hard and store clerks dont take me serious cos i look young

I'm a manlet too, and it made a huge difference for me. Learn about fit and style by yourself and don't believe anything store clerk says. I usually don't deal with them unless I have trouble finding a specific piece of clothing. Do not ask them for advice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 110
I'm a manlet too, and it made a huge difference for me. Learn about fit and style by yourself and don't believe anything store clerk says. I usually don't deal with them unless I have trouble finding a specific piece of clothing. Do not ask them for advice.
I bought 2 pair of jeans and paid 220€
Now i have to get them stitched because they are too long JFL

I have extreme problems finding and combining outfits
Many men have this problem I guess

• +1
I bought 2 pair of jeans and paid 220€
Now i have to get them stitched because they are too long JFL

I have extreme problems finding and combining outfits
Many men have this problem I guess

For shortening them go to a tailor. Plenty of shit tier chinese tailor shops that can do it, it's an easy job. For combining, just look at pictures of well dressed men online and try to copy the ones you like the most if you can't combine outfits yourself. After a while you'll develop your own style.

• +1
How much of a manlet are you? I am giga manlet and don't even bother looking for cloth maxx cuz it looks ridiculous on my shit body anyways

• +1
How much of a manlet are you? I am giga manlet and don't even bother looking for cloth maxx cuz it looks ridiculous on my shit body anyways
Is 5'11 considered manlet? Never felt that way before though

For shortening them go to a tailor. Plenty of shit tier chinese tailor shops that can do it, it's an easy job. For combining, just look at pictures of well dressed men online and try to copy the ones you like the most if you can't combine outfits yourself. After a while you'll develop your own style.
Can we do it ourselves? Learn it by doing old stuff and investing in a machine. I don't think it's that expensive where i live. Last time i checked it was like $25 something

First of all does looksmax worth it? Yes every bit of it. Increasing your overall attractiveness can only bring positive feedbacks from others.

Next question is can you be a chad after looksmaxing? Depends. You'll get the answer after reading this post. Also, please remember that it's not about being a chad. Looksmaxing should be focued for increasing your chances with women, treated positively everywhere and overall improvement in life quality. Even one percentile gain is a win. Your looksmax consist of these stages

3) fixing the flaws

While you're doing these things you must necessarily do basic grooming aka softmaxing -
1) Fixing hair - Thick shiny hair with a good haircut that compliments you , trying a better hair color
2) secondary hair- Beard+ eyebrows: one week stubble is the most attractive one and most handsome guys have it. If you have a great bone structure, you can benefit from stubble because you can rock a beard while showing off your bones. Thick beard is a looksmin if you're South Asian/ Arab Looking. If you're Nordic, you can grow your hair and beard out . Also eyebrows must be thick, shouldn't have any patches and longer than your outer canthus plus one shade darker than hair. If you're going for more rugged look, a cut in eyebrows may look manly
3) Skin - Very important. Orangeish skin ( Beta Carotenoids) is ideal. Fake tan or pale are equally looksmin. Having a smooth clear skin with no pigmentation or scars is necessary. If you're Indian, you may benefit from skin lightening. There are lots of skin lightening guides here I'll try to link them in comments
4) body- a lean muscular physique is a must. Ideal bf levels are 12% . At this level, your abs and hollow cheeks start to show. Don't go for roided bulky look. Nick Bateman's body is ideal.
5) obvious other things like teeth whitening, removing redness from eyes, ditching glasses etc

All these things doesn't make you a chad but they're necessary to look neat and well groomed. Even if you have no failos, these will boost your looks and should be done by everybody for better aging

Now to main points

1) Knowing your looks level- if you're in this forum, i think you may already know about that unless you're really narcissistic
2) understanding your failos.-. There are quite a few unfixable failos, somewhat fixable failos and easily fixable failos. Look at them and decide for yourselves.

Unfixable failos-
Low ipd/ close set eyes
Low pfl
Long midface
Shorter than 5'7
Nw 3+

Somewhat fixable failos

Easily fixable failos
Slight recession - Bimax
Big ears- otoplasty
Bad nose- Rhino

After fixing failos and doing softmaxes, you've been pretty much looksmaxed and might gain 1-2 .5 points in psl based on how severe your failos were. Fixing bigger failos gives you better psl point gains because they were really obvious.

Next is creating haloes

Haloes are good features that makes you more noticeable and stand out from the crowd. You may or may not create halos it's not necessary. May depend on money/intend etc Halos normally are

• Eye color
• pronounced cheekbones
• hollow cheeks
• roids
• tattoos

Trying to get haloes without fixing flaws is low iq move. That's why some people end up looking completely weird after brainless implants/fillers. For example no use in getting a genio if you have upperbite. Also know how severe are your failos. Even if it doesn't stand out, it maybe ruining your harmony. Some of harmony killers are

1) really wide/ big nose
3) bad skin
4) bite isues

And again it's all about severity of the failos. Then you have some women with different tastes and all but understand that you cannot please every girl in existence. So keep in mind that you're just trying to improve so that become the best version of yourselves

2) looksmaxing is the main aim of this site. If you're against it why even bother to come here?

What about philtrum as a failo

3) fixing the flaws

Now to main points

Unfixable failos-
Low ipd/ close set eyes
Low pfl
Long midface
Shorter than 5'7
Nw 3+

Somewhat fixable failos

Easily fixable failos
Slight recession - Bimax
Big ears- otoplasty
Bad nose- Rhino

Next is creating haloes

• Eye color
• pronounced cheekbones
• hollow cheeks
• roids
• tattoos

1) really wide/ big nose
3) bad skin
4) bite isues

Long midface can be fixed via lip lift

• +1
nice thread
idk why you got 2 ugh reacts jfl

• +1