Reading incels.is makes me furious

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
Holy fuck. Reading threads about how shitty ugly people get treated reminds me of myself when I used to be subhuman. It was those subtle things foids would do and say that would really get to you. Sometimes I start to forget what it was like to walk around in public as a subhuman until I read a few threads and get reminded of my past.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 616 and 9 others
What would they do and say? It’s fucking hell for actual ugly males tbh

I used to be subhuman
Past tense detected.
Very low-key brag positive.
I am a bot, please contact this subreddit moderators for any questions you have.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, AestheticPrince, ChoSeungHui and 9 others
yeah i used to be fat and called 'hobbit' for my ears back in int, it isnt that bad but i still use to get called that name by this bitch and shed fuck my entire day up. turns out she a slut anyway fuck them bitches maygne

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
What would they do and say? It’s fucking hell for actual ugly males tbh
I remember in 7th grade I used to put my head down on the bus and take a nap until I got home. All the girls who sat around me on the bus used to wake me up and say its my stop when it wasn't and they'd all laugh at me.

Same year I bought a new hoodie and I really liked it so I would wear it decently often

same girls on the bus would always be like "I like your hoodie!" and laugh every time I wore it so I never did ever again.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChoSeungHui, rockndogs and 5 others
I remember in 7th grade I used to put my head down on the bus and take a nap until I got home. All the girls who sat around me on the bus used to wake me up and say its my stop when it wasn't and they'd all laugh at me.

Same year I bought a new hoodie and I really liked it so I would wear it decently often

same girls on the bus would always be like "I like your hoodie!" and laugh every time I wore it so I never did ever again.
Good night I hate women legit tho it’s small stuff like that which raises my cortisol. I remember one of my friends in middle school was hated by literally everyone and used to cry like everyday at lunch, then when we got to high school he hit puberty and ascended facially and literally the same girls and guys who used to make fun of him started sucking his cock hard. It was like a 720 turn. Looks truly are everything

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Sizzurp, StressShady and 5 others

Good night I hate women legit tho it’s small stuff like that which raises my cortisol. I remember one of my friends in middle school was hated by literally everyone and used to cry like everyday at lunch, then when we got to high school he hit puberty and ascended facially and literally the same girls and guys who used to make fun of him started sucking his cock hard. It was like a 720 turn. Looks truly are everything
Here is the common factor in both stories.

HEIGHT + FRAME. That is what you need to dominate in school. A kid facemogs you? beat his ass and make the holes wet.

Chromosome.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Sizzurp, kobecel and 1 other person

HEIGHT + FRAME. That is what you need to dominate in school. A kid facemogs you? beat his ass and make the holes wet.

Chromosome.
Yea legit my friend was skinny af and always used to get in a fight with a bigger fat guy and get his ass kicked, and the girls used to laugh at him jfl

• WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, SayNoToRotting and Extra Chromosome
Good night I hate women legit tho it’s small stuff like that which raises my cortisol. I remember one of my friends in middle school was hated by literally everyone and used to cry like everyday for lunch, then when we got to high school he hit puberty and ascended facially and literally the same girls and guys who used to make fun of him started sucking his cock hard. It was like a 720 turn. Looks truly are everything

all of my older brother's friends used to talk shit about me, make fun of me, and threaten to beat me up for being annoying

now they all suck my dick hard and always ask me for lifting advice, girl advice, etc

girls went from bullying me / ignoring me / looking down on me to willing to cheat on their boyfriends for me.

i'm really grateful for my ascension because i've experienced what its like to be on both sides. the difference is night and day.

however i will never forget the way i was treated in the past and i have been taking out all my bitterness and frustration on every foid i speak to.

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, ElliotRodgerJr, SayNoToRotting and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

Chromosome.
that is exactly what i was blessed with. from 7th to 8th grade i grew 8 inches.

started lifting, i went from 6'2 135lbs to 6'3 180lbs 24" bideltoid huge frame. nobody says funny passive aggressive shit to me anymore.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, SayNoToRotting, kobecel and 1 other person
that is exactly what i was blessed with. from 7th to 8th grade i grew 8 inches.

started lifting, i went from 6'2 135lbs to 6'3 180lbs 24" bideltoid huge frame. nobody says funny passive aggressive shit to me anymore.
I am coming to you boyo, just wait.

Already crashing my E with letro then going on a huge peptide stack. After wage cucking I will blast GH from the best source ever.

JUST WAIT
Image result for rage giphy
Image result for raging gif

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 483 and kobecel
all of my older brother's friends used to talk shit about me, make fun of me, and threaten to beat me up for being annoying

now they all suck my dick hard and always ask me for lifting advice, girl advice, etc

girls went from bullying me / ignoring me / looking down on me to willing to cheat on their boyfriends for me.

i'm really grateful for my ascension because i've experienced what its like to be on both sides. the difference is night and day.

however i will never forget the way i was treated in the past and i have been taking out all my bitterness and frustration on every foid i speak to.
Fucking legit the feeling of going from one side to the other must be out of this world tbh, that is my main motivation for ascending the feeling I’ll get from it is insane sex would be nothing at that point. Going from subhuman to slayer is everything boyos we will all fucking make it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, JellyBelly, SHARK and 1 other person
Fucking legit the feeling of going from one side to the other must be out of this world tbh, that is my main motivation for ascending the feeling I’ll get from it is insane sex would be nothing at that point. Going from subhuman to slayer is everything boyos we will all fucking make it

ascension is possible, dont give up.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, xz90, StressShady and 4 others
Indeed.
I have also a high quality source for mk4 that sells in bulk. 1kg for 600 bucks.
enough for several years at max dosage ngl.
View attachment 35088View attachment 35089

FUARK.
This world is cuck or be cucked.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, ZyzzReincarnate and Coping
go Et

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483, Insomniac and ZyzzReincarnate
This place is more chill tbh. I like incels but it can get pretty depressing at times.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and kobecel
This place is more chill tbh. I like incels but it can get pretty depressing at times.
The definition of "incel" on that website is getting obscured af.
And every where on the internet for that matter tbh. The word incel is like the new "nazi".

tldr its over

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
This place is more chill tbh. I like incels (I have 25k+ posts after all..) but it can get pretty depressing at times.
after reading a few threads on incels i feel like a hero. id say most of the foids i've spent a decent amount of time talking to i've made cry at least one time, and every foid who hits me up on datings apps gets bullied too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Blitz, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
after reading a few threads on incels i feel like a hero. id say most of the foids i've spent a decent amount of time talking to i've made cry at least one time, and every foid who hits me up on datings apps gets bullied too.
It’s over if you don’t make girls that are interested in you cry often tbh srs and treat them like shit as well

It’s over if you don’t make girls that are interested in you cry often tbh srs and treat them like shit as well
some of the times i didnt even intend to make them cry, i'm just naturally a lot more mean to foids and the smallest thing they do or say can make me go 0-100 angry as fuck, ofc they always come back to me though because thats how they are.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Coping
some of the times i didnt even intend to make them cry, i'm just naturally a lot more mean to foids and the smallest thing they do or say can make me go 0-100 angry as fuck, ofc they always come back to me though because thats how they are.
Yep as long as they’re physically attracted to you, you can do literally anything to them and they would come back if anything they will love you even more JFL win win

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Yep as long as they’re physically attracted to you, you can do literally anything to them and they would come back if anything they will love you even more JFL win win
reminds me of the freshman foid who stalked me that i sent a bunch of pictures of blackops2cel to.

she'd cry over me almost every day god she was annoying as fuck im glad she stopped talking to me.

• JFL
reminds me of the freshman foid who stalked me that i sent a bunch of pictures of blackops2cel to.

she'd cry over me almost every day god she was annoying as fuck im glad she stopped talking to me.
JFL when you have girls doing that shit over you is when you know you’re ascending since they got bunch of other cucks thag they could worry about. Males are like bugs to them if you don’t stand out in looks you’re literally invisible to them, and if you do they will go fucking crazy over you

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
JFL when you have girls doing that shit over you is when you know you’re ascending since they got bunch of other cucks thag they could worry about. Males are like bugs to them if you don’t stand out in looks you’re literally invisible to them, and if you do they will go fucking crazy over you
i promise never to forget the blackpill and to continue avenging my fallen incel brothers

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, StressShady, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Go ZyzzReincarnate

• +1
Holy fuck. Reading threads about how shitty ugly people get treated reminds me of myself when I used to be subhuman. It was those subtle things foids would do and say that would really get to you. Sometimes I start to forget what it was like to walk around in public as a subhuman until I read a few threads and get reminded of my past.
Being ugly sucks.
That must feel amazing.
View attachment 35088View attachment 35089

Your face looks less nerdy did you get anything done or just aging?
Hate this shit. I would have done everything to be good to a girl and make her happy. But they didn’t want me.

• WTF
  • +1
Post slay count

foids piss me off so fucking much. there's these 2 that sit behind me in class and never shut the fuck up. the other day they literally went around the whole room and roasted the subhumans. there was this one in particular who wears the same sweatshirt (apparently everday by what these gossip whores were saying) and they hated on him for it. nice, polite kid fron what I've experienced, too, and more than likely getting a much better grade than these whores.

• +1

Yeah. When I'm ascended I'm gonna go around beating up everyone who looked down on me. I see all of them at McDonald's, Wendy's, Lowes, and similar places. Gonna punk them down at their work and order food only to throw it at them.

Also, gonna fuck the meatholes that thought i wasnt good enough to violate them

• +1
Yeah. When I'm ascended I'm gonna go around beating up everyone who looked down on me. I see all of them at McDonald's, Wendy's, Lowes, and similar places. Gonna punk them down at their work and order food only to throw it at them. Also, gonna fuck the meatholes that thought i wasnt good enough to violate them
thats the spirit