Reading you and your exe's messages when you were both happy is such suifuel

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have

I'm scrolling through this in fucking awe. When she couldn't stand me not reading her messages for more than a hour. When she always said she was horny and loved me.

Now she has me blocked on all accounts cause I called her a bitch like the other girl.

The brutal truth is even if she comes back we will never have that again. No matter how much we cuddle and fuck.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6723, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
normalfag problems just rope chad

• So Sad
Reactions: PYT
normalfag problems just rope chad
Each day I always reminisce. there isn't a day this whore doesn't pop into my mind.

I hope she never texts me back so i can forget about her

Screenshot 20200922 000619 Instagram
Screenshot 20200922 000525 Instagram
fuck :feelswhy:

like some other user said. the more you can read the more you can see where they start switching up on you and lose feelings. while you oblivious and happy.

I always delete everything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and PYT
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6723
14 and has a relationship wtf

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and PYT
I found her instagram lmao.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6723 and Patrick Baitman
Instagrammer is what it say's when you get blocked :kys:
Jfl nibba. That's why I always break up first. So the possibility of fucking them after doesn't go to nil

• So Sad
REPORTED FOR BRAG FOR EVEN HAVING A GF GG.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, sytyl, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
Screenshot 20200922 001957 Instagram
Before she blocked me she just sent one liners acted uninterested. These bitches can't keep the same energy. Where the love go

• WTF
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Jfl nibba. That's why I always break up first. So the possibility of fucking them after doesn't go to nil
We were fucking after. But I got mad because I got mad at some other bitch so I called both of the girls bitches and they both blocked me

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
We were fucking after. But I got mad because I got mad at some other bitch so I called both of the girls bitches and they both blocked me
Just move on bro. How hard that can be

• Love it
Just move on bro. How hard that can be
I had a fwb but like I said I called her a bitch and she blocked me. I still thought about my ex but whatever.

I just need new pussy to fill the void 😔

• +1
I had a fwb but like I said I called her a bitch and she blocked me. I still thought about my ex but whatever.

I just need new pussy to fill the void 😔
Fuck yeah bro. That's how you deal with it. People think getting over ex requires patience, therapy and other jewish bs. But in reality, you just need someone to replace her. That's how I deal with it, though I have to work hard to get new pussy, but it's quite worth it.

• +1
tales from the playground at recess

• +1
Fuck yeah bro. That's how you deal with it. People think getting over ex requires patience, therapy and other jewish bs. But in reality, you just need someone to replace her. That's how I deal with it, though I have to work hard to get new pussy, but it's quite worth it.
how hard we talking. how good looking are you

just find uh new hoe
early stages are always the best anyways

• +1
how hard we talking. how good looking are you
I social circle maxxed hard. I'm 194 cm tall (that's like the only good trait I have, other than my deep and 100% hooded eyes). The only way I get laid is by meeting foids through mutual friends, and chatting up chicks in parties. My body count is 7 rn, with 3 LTRs, 2 ONS and 2 casual fwbs. I don't aim higher than beckies. The best I have gotten laid with is a high tier Becky (only Fwb with her tho, she wasn't interested in a LTR with me).

Got rejected alot tho because I'm ugly.

• Woah
I social circle maxxed hard. I'm 194 cm tall (that's like the only good trait I have, other than my deep and 100% hooded eyes). The only way I get laid is by meeting foids through mutual friends, and chatting up chicks in parties. My body count is 7 rn, with 3 LTRs, 2 ONS and 2 casual fwbs. I don't aim higher than beckies. The best I have gotten laid with is a high tier Becky (only Fwb with her tho, she wasn't interested in a LTR with me).

Got rejected alot tho because I'm ugly.
what would you rate yourself my guy

• +1
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back