Real reason that slavs and rednecks age faster than wasps.

Deleted member 1242

Deleted member 1242

Iron

It's a huge part of their cultures to just be some irascible irritable ass who drinks/ smokes/ doesn't give a fuck. And so, here's the result.
Why more of them are bald, and look like they have fecal alcohol syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: HardMewer
Slavs drink vodka like water and smoke every other minute

• Love it
Reactions: oldcell
Also slavic guys are the only group of people that seem to be reluctant to looksmax in any fashion.

Also slavic guys are the only group of people that seem to be reluctant to looksmax in any fashion.
yeah why do you think so? lol

Just seen a 7 psl biatch from congo at work she looked not a day older athan 20 but was 32 and had 3 children and had still a 10/10 body. Niggas don't old tbh

Doesn't have to be Slavs and rednecks, it's mostly anyone in general that indulges in a destructive lifestyle. I know people in their early 20's with good careers who drink almost every weekend, do drugs, have no idea about sunscreen and diet, that already are showing early signs of aging.

Then there are NEETs who look much better, because of less sun exposure, less alcohol and drugs.

They have a more a traditional society where looks matter less for guys.Most get bad haircuts or just a plain buzz cut.They don't take care of their skin.When they start to gain weight they don't bother losing it.And also fashionmaxxing is less prevalent.

I am slavic but dont looks like one recently
I drinked vodka liek a water and lookisn 15 years younger my age, getting laid with sub 25 females ony
All genetics

They have a more a traditional society where looks matter less for guys.Most get bad haircuts or just a plain buzz cut.They don't take care of their skin.When they start to gain weight they don't bother losing it.And also fashionmaxxing is less prevalent.
And that's why insecurity is good. Because it makes you get off your ass and fix shit yourself.
I am slavic but dont looks like one recently
I drinked vodka liek a water and lookisn 15 years younger my age, getting laid with sub 25 females ony
All genetics
genetics are the byproduct of your family's consistent lifestyle. just look at rednecks and how their women hit the wall.

• +1
Reactions: HardMewer
Rednecks aging faster is very legit
People at 20, may pass for 30, they looks decade older, almost no excepion
Urban and city lifestyle is healthier, also they spend too much time at the sun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back