Real talk here. Is 5'9" ok?

aesthetic AVI

are you also a friend of dimorphic and masculine looks?

You know any real life equivalen to your avi? Dont say Cavill
Gebirgscel

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I thought I was 5'10" but it turns out I am a 5'8.5" manlet.

my slay count 100+ atm. unfortunately i do live in a very religiously conservative area. sivas/turkey.

It depends on your Face dude.

Won the lotto jackpot but lost my pencil case today.

I CANT BELIEVE I LOST MY PENCIL CASE TODAY :((((

is it over for me guys?

OPs humble brag technique
Manlet or not, If your slay count is 100+ then your height is good enough.
Fantastic analysis mate

Lol and there was a user here claiming to be constantly mogged by women when he was only an inch shorter than you lmao
Come to Berlin and you'll realize that 5'9" = manlet tier. That's average young female height here (srs).

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
sivasta tinder i olan 100 kız yoktur aq. 4 yıl wraclow da okudum. daha sivasa dönmedim döneceğim diye yazdım.
Desene olum, ben de diyorum sivasta olan biri nasıl o kadar kız sikebilir. O zaman oluru var

Guys stop coping 5.9 is short in 2020 most woman want a man to be one head taller than them i see many 5.9 girls on the street
Girls don't want their guy to look as subhuman as you either. Quit the projection jfl

Girls don't want their guy to look as subhuman as you either. Quit the projection jfl
You dont see how many kiss marks i got? im a slayer

If you got laid 100 times it's enough why would you care what some dudes think

5'8.5" is ideal height for a woman.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Okiwaga
If a man is 5'9 it is over for him

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2205
It’s more than enough...I’ve been slaying at the same height since I’ve looked better..

Don’t even need lifts just face

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 2205
Fuck you bitch
Lol your soo mad your 5.9 im almost sameheight too but i know i need lifts to get high tier females that are 5.9

>my slay count 100+
2740.jpg

tales from the basement

Lol your soo mad your 5.9 im almost sameheight too but i know i need lifts to get high tier females that are 5.9
I'm 5'10. Literallt the biggest slayer in high school is my height.
Wish I was 6'0 though.
high tier females that are 5.9
You are delusional. Out of 500 kids in my grade, no females mog me in height. Literally none.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
I'm 5'10. Literallt the biggest slayer in high school is my height.
Wish I was 6'0 though.

You are delusional. Out of 500 kids in my grade, no females mog me in height. Literally none.
I'm 5'9 I always see white girls mogging or same height with me. Probably you are young?

I'm 5'9 I always see white girls mogging or same height with me. Probably you are young?
Then you're not 5'9. I'm in America and to this day have barely seen any women heightmog me. IF you're 5'9, your face is 100% the issue.

Then you're not 5'9. I'm in America and to this day have barely seen any women heightmog me. IF you're 5'9, your face is 100% the issue.
In europe almost all girls i walk by are 5.9

In europe almost all girls i walk by are 5.9
I've been to EE and they aren't. Check your height again (and don't try to sui)

If I was at least 5'8 I know 100% I would barely care about my height that's all i'm gonna say

I've been to EE and they aren't. Check your height again (and don't try to sui)
if you dont mog by 15 cms almost all girls seem same height as u

• WTF
Reactions: MrGlutton
White women are tall as fuck man

Very rare for me to see whith women taller than me lol. But i saw a few ethnics girls taller or same height as me before. I'm 184cm almost 6'1

Very rare for me to see whith women taller than me lol. But i saw a few ethnics girls taller or same height as me before. I'm 184cm almost 6'1
So you are bragging?
I literally told I'm 5'9 and there is absolutely no reason to explain you dont get mogged at 184 of course you will not get mogged

So you are bragging?
I literally told I'm 5'9 and there is absolutely no reason to explain you dont get mogged at 184 of course you will not get mogged

lol man, no. Sorry if looked like it. I'm just saying the taller girls i saw was ethick not whites.

lol man, no. Sorry if looked like it. I'm just saying the taller girls i saw was ethick not whites.
I heard nordic girls are the tallest

Unless this guy lived in Serbia or the Netherlands he waq just larping.
Most incels saying they can't get laid because of their height just have an ugly face (not saying that actual manletism isn't a death sentence though)
Yeah Brad Pitt is 5'10. Maybe it's status but look how he mogged 6'2 David Schwimmer in friends? Rob Lowe is 5'10 too
aesthetic AVI

are you also a friend of dimorphic and masculine looks?

You know any real life equivalen to your avi? Dont say Cavill
It's actually from Man of Steel comics of 1986. The guy is Superman. Jenkins Bros looks somewhat like that irl or Matt Lemond