Realistically gain 3" from shoelifts?

aspieSavage

aspieSavage

That short white kid
I am manlet and feed up with getting height mogged everywhere. I missed the window for hgh leaving lifts as my only realistic option.

I got a pair of air max 270 on the way which is 1.5 inch boost. The nike's are good for day to day, but I also need a few pairs shoes with insole- lifts to max out for parties, dates, and special events. Obviously I don't want to walk weird or the fraud be too noticable, but I don't care about a bit of pain or uncomfort.

I'm thinking of high top chuck tailors. The shoe itself doesn't heightmax much but there is plenty of room for insoles. How tall of an insole will work with high top shoes and what type of material should I get?

Also any tips regarding highmaxxing shoes will be much appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and SkinjobCatastrophe
I got a pair of air max 270 on the way which is 1.5 inch boost. The nike's are good for day to day, but I also need a few pairs shoes with insole- lifts to max out for parties, dates, and special events. Obviously I don't want to walk weird or the fraud be too noticable, but I don't care about a bit of pain or uncomfort.
That's a 0.5 inch boost and not 1.5, because the average shoe has a 1inch height increase.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and aspieSavage
You can put a lot of height especially into high top shoes, with something like hi top chucks you could add an extra inch or two worth of insoles no problem. They sell shoes specifically designed to make you look taller, with a taller heel and insole but the whole shoe is designed around it so it would be more comfortable than just cramming lift insoles into regular shoes. I think an under utilized option is boots. Some boots give you a 2 inch heel lift alone, then with the insoles you could be at 3 or 4 inches of lift. Regular shoes only give 1 inch heel lift at most.

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage
even over 1 inch extra looks retarded

if you wear a shoe with decent sole/heel and sneak in a small lift it can look completely natural, but much more than that and you will be taller but look stupid

even in converse when you put in too much your laces will bulge out, looking moronic

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and aspieSavage
max 2 inches

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and aspieSavage
Keep it subtle with shoe lifts because the only thing worse than being short is having people laugh at you behind your back for wearing moonboots because you're short.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, AsGoodAsItGets and aspieSavage
I am manlet and feed up with getting height mogged everywhere. I missed the window for hgh leaving lifts as my only realistic option.

I'm thinking of high top chuck tailors. The shoe itself doesn't heightmax much but there is plenty of room for insoles. How tall of an insole will work with high top shoes and what type of material should I get?

just wear 2 inch lifts anything else is going to be obvious and they will sense it

• +1

could prolly do more than 1.5 if u wore boots/ formal shoes .

• +1