Realistically, it’s probably over for me

O

Ocelot

Tagged vent so don’t expect good content or whatever this is the only place I can say this stuff.

I’m 16, 5’7.25 or 171 cm (autist precision I know) morning height, and curry (dad Dravidian, mom North Indid).
I’ve probably grown 1? Maximum 2cm in the last year and a half. My knee (proximal tibia, distal femur) growth plates are already closed, the doc said I can get maybe 1 cm from them max. I already hit a growth spurt a few years ago so it’s very unlikely I’ll even reach 5’9, which is still gigashort (women are giants nowadays).
I can skinmaxx, but I have bad hormonal acne and for some reason Differin use has caused a purge making it worse. Like my sister, I can do everything possible to overcome acne and discoloration but my skin will still look bad. I’ll try nonetheless but it’s only a minor PSL increase. Also, no face for your height.

Gymmaxxing is infinitely harder with my subhuman muscle building capability and fat distribution. It’s a misconception that people make similar muscle gains. After nearly 8 months of consistent (legitimately no long breaks) gymmaxing and nutrition... I’m still weaker and smaller than people who never even lift. Furthermore, I got my subhuman dad’s fat distribution (Dravidians store up to 30% more fat cells in the abdomen) which makes sense because there have been periods where my body is lean, with like 10 veins popping out from my arms without a pump, but still no abs at all (yes I train abs daily too). I legit need to go auschwitzmaxxing to look good.

I have gyno, which makes my nipples look disgusting and makes my torso look even worse.

My lower third and cheekbones are actually above average, but curry eye area and disgusting skin (acne + periorbital hyperpigmentation).

I legit want to rope because I see no plausible way out of this. Inb4 “Go to Taban and Paley.” Problems with that:
- Parents won’t pay for this stuff.
- Future medschoolcel so I will living on peanuts until like 35-40.
- Doesn’t change my genetics.

Theoretically, if I do these surgeries (which I can’t just explained), and I get a 3.5 PSL girl, I wouldn’t be able to not tell her because it feels like I’m lying by withholding key info.
“Why are our kids short, Ocelot?”
“Oh yeah, I was actually 5’7, I broke my bones in two and made myself 5’10. I also wear contact lenses, have gotten my eyes reshaped, and my dick operated on.”

Legit screw this clown world, genetics, foids, and everything. Not a day passes without me waking up and being reminded of my size because of how big everything else is. First think I think about (more like cope about) when I wake up is if I’ve grown taller.

I don’t know why, sometimes I’m so motivated while looksmaxxing with the means I have, despite seeing 0 returns from anything. Nothing I put effort into changing has changed.

Anyway I have to go and cope with my crappy home gym.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Arkantos, Deleted member 4570 and 1 other person
tldr

but i was only 175cm at 16

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Future medschoolcel
are you delusional? of course it's over for you
4a4.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
bro, don't, life is cool, and all, it's fun and stuff.

• +1
Do LSD it will change your life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, william, Fear and 1 other person
I heard Indians have good lower thirds

• +1
I didnt read, except for height and yeah its over UNLESS you can get LL, but you wont get it so its over

• +1
>. After nearly 8 months of consistent (legitimately no long breaks) gymmaxing and nutrition... I’m still weaker and smaller than people who never even lift.

I struggle to believe this tbh, unless you have actual shit tier bottom bucket genetics. Are you sure you're counting calories/macros correctly? Many people overestimate the amount they eat, or the amount they train

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Morpheus
Waiting for “dn rd”
I heard Indians have good lower thirds
For some reason yeah, I see more Indians with good lower thirds and deeper voices. Like I said in the thread though, no face for your height or curry eye area.
>. After nearly 8 months of consistent (legitimately no long breaks) gymmaxing and nutrition... I’m still weaker and smaller than people who never even lift.

I struggle to believe this tbh, unless you have actual shit tier bottom bucket genetics. Are you sure you're counting calories/macros correctly? Many people overestimate the amount they eat, or the amount they train
Better believe it. I take after my fuckin father. Dravidians on average have lower skeletal muscle mass than Caucasians. My wrists are 6 inches. I’m serious. My muscle gain is so insignificant compared to the amount of time I’ve spent battering myself in the gym and eating right.

Last edited:
  • +1
If it's over for you make sure it's ovER for everyone else too

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4570 and Spartacus1-
Wrist circumference?

I struggle to believe this tbh, unless you have actual shit tier bottom bucket genetics.
He's a 5'7 Dravidian comparing himself to 5'10-6' Celtic and Germanic warriors. I don't see how it's hard to believe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Curries have the least muscle mass of any ethnicity so thats probably part of the reason you are weaker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic and Chadeep
  • +1
Curries have the least muscle mass of any ethnicity so thats probably part of the reason you are weaker
Yeah tell me something I didn’t know.

• +1
well if ur smart w looksmaxxing and money and leg lengthening and stroma and fix ur dogshit 16 yr old rotter brain youll be fine

but i have a feeling ur pessimistic so prolly over

• +1
My wrists are 6 inches.
That's not horrible. At least, not so horrible that you should be weaker than the average non-lifter after eight months.

For genetically cursed gymcels like us (6.5 inch wrist here), "lift consistently and eat right" is not enough. We need structured diet and exercise regimens optimized for strength and muscle gain just to barely look like we lift after 2.5 years. That's the hard honest truth. You need to be doing everything right for the same results that average people get doing only half everything right.

• +1
i like reading these threads, you always learn a lot about the user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
Jfl OP is literally me when I was 15
Half dravidian, short, thought he wanted to go to med school

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1