Reality check - this is the face of a psl 5(donkek)

D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken
although the clearly bluepilled forum lookism rated me a psl 7 (LOL)

This is the face of a PSL 5 user here

s6hQv6Y.jpg

FfpbvUC.png

oaxr7B1.jpg

sA7lfxH.jpg

if you are uglier than this you are below a PSL 5, if you are 1 point higher you are exactly a PSL 6

after my braces hopefully my face can ascend to PSL 6 (goodness gracious to the old dead lookism me that thought i would be above PSL7)

and goodbye to any mental health I have left, atleast we can agree bodyhalos are simple things to rate + dick size, if I was rich I would be 3/4 but im only halfway there like my underdeveloped brain and face.

:hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 616, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 10 others
you look like shit. 5 psl my cock and balls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Awan, CaptainCalicoe, rentfreegigachad and 32 others
daily reminder I had to work for 10 years to save up enough money for braces + gyno surgery in thailand.

I would post old teeth pics but it would surely cause my premature roping

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Edgar, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Saltner and 10 others
You looking kingly my man, only thing is that your face doesnt armonize that well, perhaps look for a shorter hairstyle and some lip rework? Would easily be 8/10 with skinmaxing

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and TheAscendedOne
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 1464
daily reminder I had to work for 10 years to save up enough money for braces + gyno surgery in thailand.

lol wtf, gyno surgery is like 5k

work for 10 years for tht?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and TheAscendedOne
lol wtf, gyno surgery is like 5k

work for 10 years for tht?
my parents didn't give me a car until I was 22 brother.
oh and after it broke in less than a year the next car i had broke in a month, then i was abused further in other horrific ways i wont go into detail about

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Zeta ascended
oh and after it broke in less than a year the next car i had broke in a month, then i was abused further in other horrific ways i wont go into detail about
abused by who? your parents?

also jfl didnt know you were broke
you look like shit. 5 psl my cock and balls
lmao he mogs you hard, you would look like a twink next to him you richard ramirez wannabe tranny looking ass nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, TheAscendedOne, JMax and 8 others
Nothing is set in stone bro. Keep movin forward, change the future. You belong among the stars.
Shall you ascend.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and turkproducer
finally someone with a ph

how the fuck? so this is after?
finally someone with a ph

how the fuck? so this is after?
ya its him currently sadly, his mental health is fucked up so he coped with junk food rip

no idea why, hes tall and has a big dick and has high smv

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Shubham4894
ya its him currently sadly, his mental health is fucked up so he coped with junk food rip

no idea why, hes tall and has a big dick and has high smv

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, TheAscendedOne, wagbox and 2 others
Psl5-5.5 face does sound about right tbf, although youre frauding a tighter, more chiseled face by pulling that gay pouty ducky face. And youre jutting hard in one of the pics.
Gj tho youre overall good looking

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Mateusz74 and turkproducer
Psl5-5.5 face does sound about right tbf, although youre frauding a tighter, more chiseled face by pulling that gay pouty ducky face. And youre jutting hard in one of the pics.
he mogs crisick whos a 6psl

it doesnt matter

@cocainecowboy

do you think donkek would slay more then crisick?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
nope I new nothing about lookshit then just how to take a picture also I am deformed in those pics with underbite so my mouth looks fucked

truly comments like this make em believe I must be a PSL 7 why the fuck would anyone want to bull a simply PSL 5 this hard, stop bullying me by giving me hope I mog u into oblivion and that there rating is a cope rating u fucking asshole
he mogs crisick whos a 6psl

it doesnt matter

@cocainecowboy

do you think donkek would slay more then crisick?
stop trying to make me not rope crisick has a girlfriend he has had more sex that me for sure im sure he can mog me with women

:cautious:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 1680
lmao, truly i giggled

look @elfmaxx

trying to bully me as hard as he can, let it be know elfmaxx is a bully
truly a sad descent.

i cant even imagine neither do I want to imagine the horrible amounts of stress you must have felt.

just know. you can allways go back

• +1
lol @ this dude telling me i'm jutting hard when I have a fucking underbite HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• +1
You're good-looking but in my scale these are psl 5
Images4

Images3

Images2

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Leforrt3000, Chadelite and 32 others
nope I new nothing about lookshit then just how to take a picture also I am deformed in those pics with underbite so my mouth looks fucked

truly comments like this make em believe I must be a PSL 7 why the fuck would anyone want to bull a simply PSL 5 this hard, stop bullying me by giving me hope I mog u into oblivion and that there rating is a cope rating u fucking asshole

stop trying to make me not rope crisick has a girlfriend he has had more sex that me for sure im sure he can mog me with women

you get more tinder matches then him tho right?

is this really donkek or a larp?

• +1
oaxr7B1.jpg

• +1
truly a sad descent.

i cant even imagine neither do I want to imagine the horrible amounts of stress you must have felt.

just know. you can allways go back
gunna tiktok boy max before my hairline leaves orbit, just get ripped + workou teveryday and learn how to cut my own hair fuckboy + some storebought green dye and stay inside forever

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 1751

Tf explain how i am bullying you

• +1
gunna tiktok boy max before my hairline leaves orbit, just get ripped + workou teveryday and learn how to cut my own hair fuckboy + some storebought green dye and stay inside forever
hope you do lad. you can do it.

just forget this part of your life tbh.

• +1
bulling me by making me think I am worth bullying

I can never forget I am forever an incel
why tho. what even happened? how is this even possible?

• +1
bulling me by making me think I am worth bullying

I can never forget I am forever an incel
Elsb lol, cant tell if youre trolling or lost your head
5-5.5 psl face, height and frame prolly bring you up to 6 psl

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and MortusX
why tho. what even happened? how is this even possible?
wageslaving tbh, i am completely incapable of working another day in my life after the financial abuse i endured

image a millionaires son working at a 6 figure job when he could just neetmax with the same quality of life
Elsb lol, cant tell if youre trolling or lost your head
im clearly insane, im so insane i can tell im insane, and im rly fucking insane

this says a lot about US

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Over
wageslaving tbh, i am completely incapable of working another day in my life after the financial abuse i endured

image a millionaires son working at a 6 figure job when he could just neetmax with the same quality of life

this says a lot about US
you work a 6 figure job?

• +1

this says a lot about US
I kinda understand where you are comming from wagecucking would piss me off like shit. I only do shit because I expect a good enough reward from it or im feeling good. If you are stuck in a npc hell its hard to keep that stuff tell me..

why didnt you piggyback of your high smv?

• +1
you work a 6 figure job?
not me i am the downgraded version of that, jfl if my parents were millionaires id be in my neet apartment relaxing with my average gf waiting for them to die, I was robbed of a 6 figure job by my parents, now i will never be a coder
I kinda understand where you are comming from wagecucking would piss me off like shit. I only do shit because I expect a good enough reward from it or im feeling good. If you are stuck in a npc hell its hard to keep that stuff tell me..

View attachment 165286

why didnt you piggyback of your high smv?
bro i care about money and then secondly face i want to be rich and moneymog ppl

Last edited:
  • +1
not me i am the downgraded version of that, jfl if my parents were millionaires id be in my neet apartment relaxing with my average gf waiting for them to die, I was robbed of a 6 figure job by my parents, now i will never be a coder

bro i care about money and then secondly face i want to be rich and moneymog ppl
really bad mentality.

money is useless compared to the value you get from Looks and smv because money is obtained with that easily

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and RAITEIII
really bad mentality.

money is useless compared to the value you get from Looks and smv because money is obtained with that easily
no because if i want things past the scope of neetmaxxing i have reduce myself to a low grade3 wageslave because of my parents financial abuse and i will mental health falio anyway as well as get used to working and end up dying but before that descending from other people looking down on me for low tier wageslaving when my parents fucked up and have my parents atleast tell me i need to depend on myself or provide fo rthem while old, basically they invested heavily in the wrong children so im taking my fair share over the long term id rope before id work another normie job again

stop arguing with me I was abused financially as an american child

• +1
Lol lookism rated me 6 psl JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 470, shimada and 1 other person
so ur below a psl 4 irl, sorry
I'm a truecel so around 2.5 psl
really bad mentality.

Sort of true sort of not. There is still a huge meritocracy in place but that doesn't mean looks won't help, but at the same time most jobs are found through connections.

• +1
you give me dwayne johnson vibes

might just be the weird faces you're pulling though

• +1
Please give me tips to get chiseled chest faster possible and thank you in advance rs

• +1
Idk who told you PSL 7. You are 5 or 5.5 at best. Crisick mogs you by a decent amount.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Mateusz74, oldcell and 2 others

Gyno surgery, if you're below 18 is free

• +1

Its like we born already with a debit.

• +1
although the clearly bluepilled forum lookism rated me a psl 7 (LOL)

This is the face of a PSL 5 user here

s6hQv6Y.jpg

FfpbvUC.png

oaxr7B1.jpg

sA7lfxH.jpg

if you are uglier than this you are below a PSL 5, if you are 1 point higher you are exactly a PSL 6

after my braces hopefully my face can ascend to PSL 6 (goodness gracious to the old dead lookism me that thought i would be above PSL7)

and goodbye to any mental health I have left, atleast we can agree bodyhalos are simple things to rate + dick size, if I was rich I would be 3/4 but im only halfway there like my underdeveloped brain and face.

:hnghn:
If you were white, you would be psl6, no hate

• +1