Reality check - this is the face of a psl 5(donkek)

I'm a truecel so around 2.5 psl
STFU I've seen pics when you were younger, also you still do have so much potential. Just stop rotting.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
STFU I've seen pics when you were younger, also you still do have so much potential. Just stop rotting.
please don't bully, no need to attack incels, stay calm remember the true enemy and wtach my newest video to help you point your hate :)

• +1
please don't bully, no need to attack incels, stay calm remember the true enemy and wtach my newest video to help you point your hate :)

Ngl some of the shit you said was funny

• +1

Talk about how you cope with getting verbally mogged by me in every interaction we have in your next video

• +1
bump tbh

• +1
although the clearly bluepilled forum lookism rated me a psl 7 (LOL)

This is the face of a PSL 5 user here

s6hQv6Y.jpg

FfpbvUC.png

oaxr7B1.jpg

sA7lfxH.jpg

if you are uglier than this you are below a PSL 5, if you are 1 point higher you are exactly a PSL 6

after my braces hopefully my face can ascend to PSL 6 (goodness gracious to the old dead lookism me that thought i would be above PSL7)

and goodbye to any mental health I have left, atleast we can agree bodyhalos are simple things to rate + dick size, if I was rich I would be 3/4 but im only halfway there like my underdeveloped brain and face.

:hnghn:
Insane ascension from where you started. Still got some distance to go but keep at it.

• +1
i mog u. :)

nah im psl 7 and that was while deformed i have ascended to 8 jordan barret territory while ripped + style maxxed, to bad im fat and poor i could have been a better barrett
anime pfp opinions no longer matter

• +1
i am ugly

• +1
Man, idk why but I like you. U seem like a feet on the ground good man, knowing where you are and where you want to be. Keep it up man, im proud.

• +1
Your PSL is determined by your slay count, how many bodies did you have overall, in your prime and now

• +1
I can’t even comprehend how autistic you are, you are at least a 6PSL.. Shia Labeauf is a confirmed 5 PSL and so is Andrew Garfield and you mog both of them.. stop trying to make people here have lower self-esteem

• +1
Man, idk why but I like you. U seem like a feet on the ground good man, knowing where you are and where you want to be. Keep it up man, im proud.
wow ty man tbh tbh ngl I feel warm inside and it's not from the burn my tongue 5 lbs of lasagna I just ate
I can’t even comprehend how autistic you are, you are at least a 6PSL.. Shia Labeauf is a confirmed 5 PSL and so is Andrew Garfield and you mog both of them.. stop trying to make people here have lower self-esteem
tbh I know I am a PSL 7....

or a PSL 5...

one or the other but basically nothing outside of that or in between

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, BigBoy and Pedro Zanatta

s6hQv6Y.jpg

FfpbvUC.png

oaxr7B1.jpg

sA7lfxH.jpg

if you are uglier than this you are below a PSL 5, if you are 1 point higher you are exactly a PSL 6

after my braces hopefully my face can ascend to PSL 6 (goodness gracious to the old dead lookism me that thought i would be above PSL7)

and goodbye to any mental health I have left, atleast we can agree bodyhalos are simple things to rate + dick size, if I was rich I would be 3/4 but im only halfway there like my underdeveloped brain and face.

Psl 7 IRL

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, BigBoy and Chadelite
I kinda understand where you are comming from wagecucking would piss me off like shit. I only do shit because I expect a good enough reward from it or im feeling good. If you are stuck in a npc hell its hard to keep that stuff tell me..

View attachment 165286

why didnt you piggyback of your high smv?
Top tier height and frame

Best pheno in the west

Imo ur very gl in some pics
or a PSL 5...

one or the other but basically nothing outside of that or in between
Imo u would be the biggest slayer at ur college

Look at ur shoulders cannonballs

Legit so dom and badass

• +1

s6hQv6Y.jpg

FfpbvUC.png

oaxr7B1.jpg

sA7lfxH.jpg

@PrettyBoyMaxxing @KEy21

Am I psl5 according to this?

• +1
Top tier height and frame

Best pheno in the west

Imo ur very gl in some pics

Imo u would be the biggest slayer at ur college

Look at ur shoulders cannonballs

Legit so dom and badass
FUUUUUUG
girls mired me hard in college
@PrettyBoyMaxxing @KEy21

Am I psl5 according to this?
post ur pictures boyo

• +1
What's up with these expressions but tyrone-tier face.

• +1
What's up with these expressions but tyrone-tier face.
deformed underbite dont have any from when its fixe dbut i got braces so my chin isnt as long (I can actually close my mouth properly)

• +1
high-tier normie face, chadlite with height+frame

• +1
  • +1
yea, basically autism/10
lol @ u insulting me saying I am only chadlite and calling me autistic your peanutbutthurt and jelly sandwich fell out of ur pocket boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and BigBoy
lol @ u insulting me saying I am only chadlite and calling me autistic your peanutbutthurt and jelly sandwich fell out of ur pocket boyo
i already knew you made this post for validation

• +1
Good body but look like shit

• +1
lol u just showed ur hand

giphy.gif

i mog zyzz
na i gave u an accurate rate since im a fair person.

i liked your "slayer traits" post, it deserved more attention.

• +1
na i gave u an accurate rate since im a fair person.

i liked your "slayer traits" post, it deserved more attention.
worse case scenario is ur right but i have improved my face in 2 major points including jaw and face shape and have the tools after gyno surgery to legit become fitness model tier body in which case I still move into chadrone-lite to gigachadrone tier

• +1
worse case scenario is ur right but i have improved my face in 2 major points including jaw and face shape and have the tools after gyno surgery to legit become fitness model tier body in which case I still move into chadrone-lite to gigachadrone tier
nigga i literally said youre chadlite jfl

6 psl big man

• +1
nigga i literally said youre chadlite jfl

6 psl big man
yes but i was legit deformed
like very badly lol to the point it fucked up my face even with mouth closed, infact i couldnt even close my teeth lul fucked up face + jaw and braces legit improved my frward growth

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and BigBoy
this is now the most viewed thread in the success section

• +1
I AM THE OVERLORD OF THIS SECTION

#1 THREAD

USA USA USA

• +1

s6hQv6Y.jpg

FfpbvUC.png

oaxr7B1.jpg

sA7lfxH.jpg

so sexy

• +1
SO I AM 1PSL.

• +1
every who posted ITT has a B E A U T I F U L
M I N D

• +1
forward growth mogs mine

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and 5'8manlet
bump

• +1
How did you let people get under your skin as a mod on lookism

• +1
feelsbadman low mental health + bad genetics from birth, I should sue my parents for giving me bitchtits and financial abuse that lead to my hugh mungus
Shoot them tbh

• +1