Reality check - this is the face of a psl 5(donkek)

Kys if you don't think he's psl 5
tbh it was a troll, you don't get one of the most viewed threads on the forum by being normal

extremely ugly? yes
extremely gl? yes

I know I am not extremely ugly

lookism rated me a psl 7 and this thread simply by the amount of attention confirmed it

twice now confirmed psl 7 on lookism and looksmax and i've been looksmaxxing for years here I come PSL 8 MM tier

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Swolepenisman
although the clearly bluepilled forum lookism rated me a psl 7 (LOL)

This is the face of a PSL 5 user here

s6hQv6Y.jpg

FfpbvUC.png

oaxr7B1.jpg

sA7lfxH.jpg

if you are uglier than this you are below a PSL 5, if you are 1 point higher you are exactly a PSL 6

after my braces hopefully my face can ascend to PSL 6 (goodness gracious to the old dead lookism me that thought i would be above PSL7)

and goodbye to any mental health I have left, atleast we can agree bodyhalos are simple things to rate + dick size, if I was rich I would be 3/4 but im only halfway there like my underdeveloped brain and face.

:hnghn:
Lookism is out of 10 so 7/10 would be 5.7 psl here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
tbh it was a troll, you don't get one of the most viewed threads on the forum by being normal

extremely ugly? yes
extremely gl? yes

I know I am not extremely ugly

lookism rated me a psl 7 and this thread simply by the amount of attention confirmed it

twice now confirmed psl 7 on lookism and looksmax and i've been looksmaxxing for years here I come PSL 8 MM tier
Delusionmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
He is more 5.5-6

• +1
whoa 205 posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
This is the face of a nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Lookism is out of 10 so 7/10 would be 5.7 psl here
If Looksmax 6/10 is model tier then I agree. Lookism 7/10 was very good looking which OP obviously isn’t facially, even for mulattos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, goat2x and Deleted
If Looksmax 6/10 is model tier then I agree. Lookism 7/10 was very good looking which OP obviously isn’t facially, even for mulattos.
Its a Bell curve but idk how it works tbh. All i know is psl on here is out of 8 and 6 psl is 5 or 1% depending on who you ask and 5 psl usually is 20% etc etc

• +1
keep crying for me just got an offer by louis vuitton

246px-Louis_Vuitton_logo_and_wordmark.svg.png

• +1
Only if you were white 😭

• +1
good post faggot

• +1