Really, there's only 4 categories of sex appeal to women.

chadison

chadison

Rebirthed.
1: Incel (below Normie, ignored by women). In today's day and age, this guy is getting no action whatsoever. These are about 10% of today's men. KHHV.

2: Normie (LTR worthy, but a woman's second option-betabuxx). This guy will have to simp for relationships, and other than that is getting very little action. This is most men, maybe 60%. Slay count 1-5 by 20.

3: High Tier Normie (above avg, who women WANT to settle down with according to game theory so they don't get cheated on but somewhat enjoy having sex with). This is tied for second most men with incel. These guys are noticeably above average and have girls interested in relationships, sometimes the girls is making the first move. But slaying is very difficult. These are about 25% of today's men. Slay count 1-12 by 20.

4: Chadlite (the only men women will ONS unless sufficiently intoxicated, but who will often be avoided by women for LTRs) These guys go out to a bar and reasonably take home a girl every other time they go out. They're significantly above average and stand out in a crowd. There are very few of these men, maybe 1/40. They must also be NT to some degree. These are 2-3% of today's men. Slay count 5-40 by 20.

In before myth of chad banging all the girls every night, and how every girl has been banged by chad before. Very unlikely. However, being banged by a chadlite is probably a 50% chance by the time they are 20. True chads are 1/1000.

I feel like this is what the forum should use for ratings. However, ratings are also subjective once the high tier normie threshold is crossed. Some women will categorize a man a chadlite while others would call him a high tier normie. Phenotype/body preferences take over.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Lasko123, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others
White

White

White

White

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, bugeye, No Bones Dax and 3 others
bump once

Sounds about right to me.

• +1
Reactions: Lasko123 and chadison
why would you put 1/40 men as chadlite jfl?

why would you put 1/40 men as chadlite jfl?
What percentage do you think it is? When I go and survey normies at my university, this seems like a fair ratio. Many HT normies that are close to chadlite, but lack in height, muscularity/frame, or some big factor bringing them down to HTN.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 9072
What percentage do you think it is? When I go and survey normies at my university, this seems like a fair ratio. Many HT normies that are close to chadlite, but lack in height, muscularity/frame, or some big factor bringing them down to HTN.
yes i agree

• +1
Reactions: chadison
It is good that I know, I always want to know more, my thirst aches for it.

• +1
Reactions: chadison