Reasons why asian have recessed maxilla (racepill)

Momstouch

Momstouch

I have pink anus
Brain size iq and racial group differences evidence from musculoskeletal traits figure 5
Example of inter canine and inter molar width measurements used to compare arch Q320

Its because asians maxilla shape. Asians have wider inter-molar width, but shorter length. It means asians maxilla growth is tend to widen not forwarded, so it pushes zygomatic bones to side. As a result asians have flat and wide(mid~upper) face.
This type of maxilla shape is observed in white/black kids(~10yo) too but the shape get transformed through puberty.

But why this difference happens?
Its called 'Neoteny'

VXVQCKPOkIm9alybKkrrFpYCUI5YiaIzO7cgzZmiy4Q

WHAT IS NEOTENY?
Do your own search.
But in simple word, Neotany is remaining as a kid to be smarter.

Chimps
Images

Look at chimps. They have human like skull at their youth but at the end their maxilla is overwelmingly grown. This tranformation is observed over all species except human.
Human evolved with Neoteny unlike other animals so we became smarter, more curious, less aggreasive, less grown maxilla. Grow slower.
But as you know, north east asians are the most slow growers. Asians make birth after 40 weeks (39 for whites, 38 for blacks, 35 for chimps), Permanent teeth also appear late, and puberty also appears late. That being said asians are the most neoteny race.

This is why asians look like feminine manchild. Sacrificing sexy mature appearance for intelligence.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, odux, niqfan625 and 31 others
>38 for blacks, 35 for chimps
Tenor 3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Fgsfds, niqfan625 and 17 others
>intelligence

Apart from Japanese, its a fucking meme
They work h/24 like slaves to try to get up with the west
They have no creativity + ingeniosity
Only very obedient

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Hikicel69, Warlow and 8 others
View attachment 996022
View attachment 996015

Its because asians maxilla shape. Asians have wider inter-molar width, but shorter length. It means asians maxilla growth is tend to widen not forwarded, so it pushes zygomatic bones to side. As a result asians have flat and wide(mid~upper) face.
This type of maxilla shape is observed in white/black kids(~10yo) too but the shape get transformed through puberty.

But why this difference happens?
Its called 'Neoteny'

View attachment 996037

WHAT IS NEOTENY?
Do your own search.
But in simple word, Neotany is remaining as a kid to be smarter.

View attachment 996038
View attachment 996039

Look at chimps. They have human like skull at their youth but at the end their maxilla is overwelmingly grown. This tranformation is observed over all species except human.
Human evolved with Neoteny unlike other animals so we became smarter, more curious, less aggreasive, less grown maxilla. Grow slower.
But as you know, north east asians are the most slow growers. Asians make birth after 40 weeks (39 for whites, 38 for blacks, 35 for chimps), Permanent teeth also appear late, and puberty also appears late. That being said asians are the most neoteny race.

This is why asians look like feminine manchild. Sacrificing sexy mature appearance for intelligence.
They also lack browridge, nose and chin

Aka
Dimorphoric features
7bb34565ce50e8347529eceb670b2bdb

Add the fact that they have no bodyhair or facial hair and they look like women with long hair
Its over

Attachments

• 7bb34565ce50e8347529eceb670b2bdb.jpg
    7bb34565ce50e8347529eceb670b2bdb.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 265
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 9090
Didn’t read a word

First of all Asians don’t have a recessed maxilla
Asians have a flat maxilla

Another retarded greycell thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsonpilled, hattrick, Mewton and 5 others
Didn’t read a word

You’re more likely going to find more white people with recessed maxillas than Asians

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Deleted member 28414, Britishlooksmaxxer and 3 others
Didn’t read a word

Jfl whats the difference

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, datboijj, Mr.cope and 2 others
Didn’t read a word

Jfl whats the difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Didn’t read a word

You’re more likely going to find more white people with recessed maxillas than Asians
Fucking cope
Flat is even worse because thats mean they dont have maxillas

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Mewton, Looks234 and 7 others
Fucking cope
Flat is even worse because thats mean they dont have maxillas
You’ve been here for so long and your saying shit like this

JFL some of the biggest gigachads have Flat Maxillas.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and Deleted member 10987
You’ve been here for so long and your saying shit like this

JFL some of the biggest gigachads have Flat Maxillas.
Cope
You probably a ricecel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Looks234, Warlow and 3 others
Forward growth literally does not matter as long as your not recessed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Deleted member 10615, Babyblackcarrot and 1 other person
Keep coping @Maesthetic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and Deleted member 10987
Not at all you fucking retard
Only pattinson have flat
Use the Frankfurt triangle thing and it will show it’s not forward grown either you’re so fucking retarded

You were mocking blacks IQ but look how retarded you’re being now

• +1
It’s still flat tho 💀
Chico hasnt amazing maxilla but still its not flat maxilla. His maxilla looks way better than average chinkxilla.
Just accept the reality jfl

• +1
Chico hasnt amazing maxilla but still its not flat maxilla. His maxilla looks way better than average chinkxilla.
Just accept the reality jfl
“Chico hasnt amazing maxilla”

JFL, anyways people have always pointed out chico looks Hapa and that’s because of his maxilla

Although ur right most gooks have shit maxillas

You just didn’t refer to it properly

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Looks234 and Warlow
Jfl I have lived and worked in Asia for a long time, trust me they aren't any smarter, it's purely they are taught to follow instructions and be very obedient from a young age, hence u don't see them ever do anything hence never risk doing anything dumb.

Plus there's so many of them u can easily throw 4 ricemen at a task where in real world you would ask one German or Swedish guy to do it - believe me it's a daily occurrence for me!

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscensionMillenium, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
Jfl I have lived and worked in Asia for a long time, trust me they aren't any smarter, it's purely they are taught to follow instructions and be very obedient from a young age, hence u don't see them ever do anything hence never risk doing anything dumb.

Plus there's so many of them u can easily throw 4 ricemen at a task where in real world you would ask one German or Swedish guy to do it - believe me it's a daily occurrence for me!
I know its because of their lack of leaderships, but once you throw guilded jobs into them they do it better than anybody else while other guys don't even have a clue how the things work. Im not talking about leadership or creativity.
Look at Google. More than half of employees are asians while they are only 3~4% of the US population

Last edited:
I know its because of their lack of leaderships, but once you throw guilded jobs into them they do it better than anybody else while other guys don't even have a clue how the things work. Im not talking about leadership or creativity.
Look at Google. More than half of employees are asians while they are only 3~4% of the US population
Agree, 90% of my guys are rice/ curry, and they follow the orders well, but the order and task has to be broken down to the most basic level imaginable, hence u often break a task into 4 pieces and give it to 4 rice/currycels to do.

Very stupid post. An elongated zygomatic process of maxilla (more “outward” or wider zygos) is not a neotonous trait at all, actually the opposite. It gives better protection of the face and eyes (it’s also a trait commonly found in Asians by the way);

Also, a maxilla with lots of anterior projection is a feminine dimorphic trait. It’s part of why Barrett looks so effeminate/uncanny. Flatter maxilla is masculine:

Notice how the woman’s nasal alar and upper dental arch is more projected than Delon’s?

Compare that to Barrett:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, thecel, datboijj and 1 other person
Very stupid post. An elongated zygomatic process of maxilla (more “outward” or wider zygos) is not a neotonous trait at all, actually the opposite. It gives better protection of the face and eyes (it’s also a trait commonly found in Asians by the way);

View attachment 1001136View attachment 1001137View attachment 1001138
Also, a maxilla with lots of anterior projection is a feminine dimorphic trait. It’s part of why Barrett looks so effeminate/uncanny. Flatter maxilla is masculine:

View attachment 1001141
Notice how the woman’s nasal alar and upper dental arch is more projected than Delon’s?

Compare that to Barrett:
View attachment 1001142
Neoteny is totally unrelated with masculine

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and thecel
Neoteny is totally unrelated with masculine
It absolutely is. I can’t think of many neotonous traits that aren’t also feminine.

Low nasal bridge, thinner eyebrows, less bossed glabella, sloped ramus, shorter ramus, narrower chin, narrower bigonion, less protrusive nasal tip, less prominent nasal bridge, narrow nasal alar, fuller lips, less bowed zygomatic arches, more prominent malar or upper cheek fat pads, etc.

All these neotonous traits are also feminine traits that are the opposite of their masculine counterparts (high nasal bridge, thicker eyebrows, more bossed glabella, etc.).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hey dont talk to me, entropy137 and 1 other person
It absolutely is. I can’t think of many neotonous traits that aren’t also feminine.

Low nasal bridge, thinner eyebrows, less bossed glabella, sloped ramus, shorter ramus, narrower chin, narrower bigonion, less protrusive nasal tip, less prominent nasal bridge, narrow nasal alar, fuller lips, less bowed zygomatic arches, more prominent malar or upper cheek fat pads, etc.

All these neotonous traits are also feminine traits that are the opposite of their masculine counterparts (high nasal bridge, thicker eyebrows, more bossed glabella, etc.).
Females are more neotenic but that doesnt mean neoteny features are feminine.
Big skull, short legs and arms, more curious, grow slower
None of these are female features but male.
According to your theory gorilla should look more feminine then human

Unnamed 3

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and thecel

View attachment 1001202
Shorter arms and legs are feminine, not masculine.

Bigger skull is masculine but not neotonous (babies have small heads). Disproportionately big skull in relation to body size is neotonous but not masculine.

Very stupid to use a gorilla to disprove my point.

Gorilla also has a long philtrum, prominent brow, and large chin. Also has massive body size, all masculine human traits that are also the opposite of neotony observed in humans.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, FinasterideAt17, datboijj and 1 other person

View attachment 1001202
We can argue anthropology or just observe that asian dudes with high neoteny aren't really getting laid outside of the rare white girl that loves K-pop or anime.

Maxresdefault 12

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, Perfectumbrain, datboijj and 3 others
>intelligence

Apart from Japanese, its a fucking meme
They work h/24 like slaves to try to get up with the west
They have no creativity + ingeniosity
Only very obedient
china and koreans are smart

• JFL

Aka
Dimorphoric features
View attachment 996109

Add the fact that they have no bodyhair or facial hair and they look like women with long hair
Its over
Salah al-Din Yusuf ibn Ayyub, the real gigachad

• Love it
Who was reported by Gooks
Why do you defend them do Much
You not even gook
its not reported by gooks , its a test they made them take .
you just seem in denial that they are smart , which i think they are

you can check multiple sites and studies

• Hmm...

Aka
Dimorphoric features
View attachment 996109

Its over
The nose is so underrated here, a tall and wide nose bridge makes a face more dimorphic

• +1
The nose is so underrated here, a tall and wide nose bridge makes a face more dimorphic
This
It give a High Class Masculine Look