[Blackpill] Reasons why ugly / average looking guys getting a pretty gf is nothing to be jealous of

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Zephir
Time online
20d 20h 50m
I see so many PSL3-4 guys with bad frames dating attractive girls

maybe they are cucks but they still get to fuck the slut
I don't believe they fuck the sluts

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Zephir
Time online
20d 20h 50m
Well they do sadly
I really don't believe it. How can you prove they actually get to fuck the sluts? Dating is one thing, but probably they're just being used as free meal tickets.

my_babel_physics_pro

my_babel_physics_pro

Reloading
Time online
41d 15h 19m
Good thread but also water

Yuyevon

Yuyevon

Big North Atlantid cock 🍆💊
Time online
77d 6h 37m
I really don't believe it. How can you prove they actually get to fuck the sluts? Dating is one thing, but probably they're just being used as free meal tickets.
obviously they fuck their boyfriends... women are sluts they need dick 24/7

Chadlite Rutherford

Chadlite Rutherford

Zephir
Time online
48d 9h 8m
what do u chat with the sluts on snapchat about? Do u send pics or just write?
I send video chats of me immediately to cash in on the Halo effect

I just ask them about their online dating bio, or hobbies, or school

I push to try to meet up IRL asap, if they are nervous then add them on Whats App to video chat

Chadfishing doesnt work for incels because video footage of yourself will help them invest in you more than just a text would

L

Looksmaxer239

Trainee
Time online
3d 6h 53m
The best way to keep a girl around is to let her know other girls want to fuck you

When a girl knows you have so many options she is more inclined to show you off and parade you around, also she knows she doesnt have total control of you
Dread game. Redpill af

Subhuman trash

Subhuman trash

ikwellian
Time online
19d 20h 10m
This is true but let's face it, many of us here ARE chadlites so this doesn't apply nearly to the extent your posts suggests it does. And tbh I don't like the PSL 6.5+ Stacies. I like the girls who look just good or only kinda hot. Too hot is unattractive because the mog is too much.
jfl at calling many of us chadlites when majority of this forum is incel

rawdogprince

rawdogprince

Master
Time online
37d 8h 30m
To keep a girl loyal:

1) mog her absolutely without shadow of doubt
2) outearn her 50K
3) Live in culture where divorce is frowned upon and whoring on onlyfans gets her excomunicado from the tribe
4) Never talk to her about your weaknesses

Then basically you are married to have access to one particular pussy and failure in any of the above means she will leave. Tbh MGTOW seems like a really viable option.

pretty accurate man...

intovoid

intovoid

two steps back, one step forward
Time online
18d 15h 0m
that's why you get an average bitch who treats you like the greatest thing since sliced bread

NordicIranian

NordicIranian

Looksmax God
Time online
16d 12h 43m
Subhuman trash

Subhuman trash

ikwellian
Time online
19d 20h 10m
NordicIranian

NordicIranian

Looksmax God
Time online
16d 12h 43m
Idk I saw the survery saying 60% of this forum is virgin like me
I mean incel level in looks. There are plenty of chadlites here and on lookism that are virgins

D

DrunkenSailor

Generic Chap. Now replace p with d
Time online
12d 17h 45m
oatmeal

oatmeal

5psl spaniard
Time online
2d 14h 51m
honestly anyone who isn't PSL 5.5+ (myself included, im only psl 5) isn't someone you should take dating advice from.

i heard a psl 4 guy try to tell me that submitting to your girl's every whims and decisions is a great idea.

yeah okay sure bro

honestly either ascend or be prepared to make sacrifices against yourself, i already know my choice

Last edited:
DrTony

DrTony

Mage
Time online
39d 10h 37m
Bro normies must ltr because they don't slay at all
Exactly. That is the whole point. If you cannot slay (except every once in a blue moon when you luck out), then 1) you are more emotionally inclined to start a LTR with a girl in the first place in order to feel intimacy and emotional closeness, 2) and to be honest LTR and succumbing to a foid's whims is your only option to get sex anyway. So you HAVE to go with that. Or cope as a MGTOW.

oatmeal

oatmeal

5psl spaniard
Time online
2d 14h 51m
Exactly. That is the whole point. If you cannot slay (except every once in a blue moon when you luck out), then 1) you are more emotionally inclined to start a LTR with a girl in the first place in order to feel intimacy and emotional closeness, 2) and to be honest LTR and succumbing to a foid's whims is your only option to get sex anyway. So you HAVE to go with that. Or cope as a MGTOW.
what a sad dichotomy to be in at 4psl and even 5psl, sometimes i wonder if i had never found this forum what my life would be like. how would i frame the things we see in regards to hookups/relationships

DrTony

DrTony

Mage
Time online
39d 10h 37m
what a sad dichotomy to be in at 4psl and even 5psl, sometimes i wonder if i had never found this forum what my life would be like. how would i frame the things we see in regards to hookups/relationships
I am a huge proponent that truth sets you free and it is always best to know the truth even if harsh (barring except a few exceptions). It works out better in the long term.

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

Keep crying for the true Aryans
Time online
56d 9h 18m
I am a huge proponent that truth sets you free and it is always best to know the truth even if harsh (barring except a few exceptions). It works out better in the long term.
This.
Long story but I have a 5’3 Asian friend super recessed literal definition of subhuman although he’s a great guy character wise and super smart.
He asked out multiple girls over and over again believing his height and face wouldn’t be a limiting factor and racked up many rejects and I thought he took it all like a champ at the time.
He got hit with depression and stopped school for a while and apparently stress and mental factors contributed to him norwooding and balding in a very short period of time and he was really struggling internally.
It’s sad to see honestly it’s like hitting a dog and watching them howl in pain and it’s even worse because like the dog they don’t even know why it’s happening to them or why they have to suffer this way.
The blackpill/truth is liberating in that sense, if I could go back in time and blackpill him at least he would’ve stopped trying and ruining his mental I think.

oatmeal

oatmeal

5psl spaniard
Time online
2d 14h 51m
This.
Long story but I have a 5’3 Asian friend super recessed literal definition of subhuman although he’s a great guy character wise and super smart.
He asked out multiple girls over and over again believing his height and face wouldn’t be a limiting factor and racked up many rejects and I thought he took it all like a champ at the time.
He got hit with depression and stopped school for a while and apparently stress and mental factors contributed to him norwooding and balding in a very short period of time and he was really struggling internally.
It’s sad to see honestly it’s like hitting a dog and watching them howl in pain and it’s even worse because like the dog they don’t even know why it’s happening to them or why they have to suffer this way.
The blackpill/truth is liberating in that sense, if I could go back in time and blackpill him at least he would’ve stopped trying and ruining his mental I think.
your story reminds me of someone i know irl who is pretty similar to this description

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

Keep crying for the true Aryans
Time online
56d 9h 18m
DrTony

DrTony

Mage
Time online
39d 10h 37m
This.
Yes exactly it is liberating. So it is beneficial for long term mental health in either case. If you are on the losing end, it is still beneficial to know rather than not know. If you are on the winning end, it can make you narcissistic. Men either way are stoic and pragmatic, they want to analyze things and get to the truth, blackpill gives you a simple, yet harsh and cynical, explanation for why things are the way they are.

J

jackthenerd

Zephir
Time online
63d 4h 57m
This.
Tbh I agree but I also disagree. I think in certain circumstances it's good to know, like your friend. But if you're normie? Then it's just better to be blissfully ignorant imo.

Chineseguyslefort

Chineseguyslefort

bimax candidate
Time online
26d 23h 50m
This.
What causes his height? Growth hormone deficiency? Poor diet? Mixture of both maybe?

I would think you cannot be shorter than 5'6" as a man if you are non-syndromic and have a perfect upbringing.

Chineseguyslefort

Chineseguyslefort

bimax candidate
Time online
26d 23h 50m
What causes your pancake face bro ? Obviously bad genetics
I can confirm that mouth breathing destroyed my maxilla good. I'm getting LF III anyway, so it doesn't matter.

mouthbreatheraf

mouthbreatheraf

mentally ill loner
Time online
5d 10h 9m
Ascendant

Ascendant

Adept
Time online
19h 44m
Good thread I agree with all points, esp. the point of the average looking guy having no power in the relationship.

I dont subscribe to mgtow ideas, but sometimes they will actually point out blackpilled stuff. Basically if the man doesnt have the "power of walking away" (which you only have if you are good looking and have other women in your rotation), his girlfriend will 100% know it and take advantage of it.

She wont be able to respect her man just for that thing alone, if he doesnt posess the "power of walking away" and she will in most cases give him sex like 1x a week if he was a good simp and did everything she told him to do.

Men who are way below in looks level than the woman are destined to be pathetic slaves and worship their girlfriend and destined to get cucked one day. Its only a matter of time, not if it happens or not.

Ascendant

Ascendant

Adept
Time online
19h 44m
The best way to keep a girl around is to let her know other girls want to fuck you

When a girl knows you have so many options she is more inclined to show you off and parade you around, also she knows she doesnt have total control of you
Yeah some refer to this as "power of walking away", when you arent too dependent on the relationship with that one particular woman and have plenty of other options or alternatives. Basically being Chadlite or Chad. You are not the prisoner and slave of the woman you're together with.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 1, Bluepilled: 1)