Reccessed orthodontist refused give me MSE

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
This cunt said I don´t need it. She even don´t recommendet Bimax and had absolutly no idea what IMDO or MSDO are. "You have only three mm overbite. Your palate is ok (narrow as fuck). You will only ruin your bite, I don´t know what you are trying to achieve by it." Even blind see I have obstructed airway and positive sleep study. My local maxfac wants to perform Bimax on me, but he need a fucking stupid orthodontist for a extraction. I will continue search for competence ortho, but in my country person such like that does not exist.

I hope corona flushes all the orthodontist scumfilth with that whore as well.
jennifer-lawrence-angry-gifs-a-slice-of-the-life.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and 2 others
Just tell her you want it and you don’t care what she says

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235, SpiritualCel and 4 others
Just tell her you don't care what she thinks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Luke LLL
Can you combine MSE with BSSO if you are scared of upper jaw surgery? Or does it not do same thing as upper jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Just rape her

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Turanid_Bull and Deleted member 4430
Can you combine MSE with BSSO if you are scared of upper jaw surgery? Or does it not do same thing as upper jaw surgery
Yeah you can, do you mean if you pull the maxilla forward and advance the jaw with bsso?

• +1
Yeah you can, do you mean if you pull the maxilla forward and advance the jaw with bsso?
Yeah exactly. Or is that not what MSE does? I honestly feel like I could go through BSSO, but I probably wouldn't be able to do upper jaw surgery, that shit seems horrible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Luke LLL
if I ever obtain hitler tier power my first move would be concentration camps for every orthodontist in my country

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6310 and 4 others
Hey bro exact same happened to me, fuck them. Fuck orthos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4430
Yeah exactly. Or is that not what MSE does? I honestly feel like I could go through BSSO, but I probably wouldn't be able to do upper jaw surgery, that shit seems horrible.
MSE gives lateral maxillary expansion, not forwards projection.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
  • +1
This cunt said I don´t need it. She even don´t recommendet Bimax and had absolutly no idea what IMDO or MSDO are. "You have only three mm overbite. Your palate is ok (narrow as fuck). You will only ruin your bite, I don´t know what you are trying to achieve by it." Even blind see I have obstructed airway and positive sleep study. My local maxfac wants to perform Bimax on me, but he need a fucking stupid orthodontist for a extraction. I will continue search for competence ortho, but in my country person such like that does not exist.

I hope corona flushes all the orthodontist scumfilth with that whore as well.
jennifer-lawrence-angry-gifs-a-slice-of-the-life.gif
You dont need mse
It just so happens that my earlier crushes have wide maxillas teehee

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person