Recent cops

Bluepill

It hasn't even begun
What have you bought recently to looksmax, why, and how much did it cost?

>1. Minoxidil
>to improve my eyebrows and possibly hair
>50 euro dollars for six months

>2. Crest whitening strips
>to make my teeth less disgusting
>35 euro dollars for fourteen strips

>3. Shoe lifts
>to reach 6'5 superhuman height
>5 euro renmenbis

What have you bought recently to looksmax, why, and how much did it cost?

>1. Minoxidil
>50 euro dollars for six months

>2. Crest whitening strips
>to make my teeth less disgusting
>35 euro dollars for fourteen strips

>3. Shoe lifts
>5 euro renmenbis
Bro do these whitening strios work i looked into it and im quite intwresting. How long do they staybwhite

theropeking

Worst Nose in the Entire PSL scene
>3. Shoe lifts
>5 euro renmenbis
kek people will know that you are frauding your height. I even notice when my 6'3friend wears 1 inch lifts. On some days I am taller than him and on some days he is taller, he is 100% wearing 1 inch lifts. I lost all the respect I had for him. What an insecure faggot he is

Last edited:

Wool

massive side framecel
kek people will know that you are frauding your height. I even notice when my 6'3friend wears 1 inch lifts. On some days I am taller than him and on some days he is taller, he is 100% wearing 1 inch lifts. He lost all the respect I had for him. What an insecure faggot he is
tbh good for your friend. taking a bold move most would be scared to take. Most people wouldnt notice.

Sizzurp

''GiF G0D''
Bro do these whitening strios work i looked into it and im quite intwresting. How long do they staybwhite
i have the strongest one you can buy, it works okay but not how i want it. There are better ways but to have it like proper you need a visit to your local dentist to have it whitened, to bad in your country peroxide is forbidden .

theropeking

tbh good for your friend. taking a bold move most would be scared to take. Most people wouldnt notice.
He probably doesnt know that I noticed his frauding. If I would ask him about that or tell others that he is frauding his height he would come off as insecure by all and his status would be ruined.

Never wear lifts boyos

i have the strongest one you can buy, it works okay but not how i want it. There are better ways but to have it like proper you need a visit to your local dentist to have it whitened, to bad in your country peroxide is forbidden .
Fuck i also wanted to buy the strongest one. But what do you mean with not how i want it? Are they still subhuman yellowish? If people would see youre teeth would they think eww gross yellow or hmm okay they kinda white? Do you have pictures? Also how long do they work? How doy you kniw where i live lol

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
do you use them all the time or periodically every several months?
do you keep a "white" diet while using them?

Bluepill

It hasn't even begun
He probably doesnt know that I noticed his frauding. If I would ask him about that or tell others that he is frauding his height he would come off as insecure by all and his status would be ruined.

Never wear lifts boyos
>6'3
>Already taller than 90% of men
>Insecure of his height

Doesn't make sense. I'm not insecure of my height. It's just a social experiment ; )
If someone asks I'll say a buddy of mine bought me the lifts as a joke.

Sizzurp

''GiF G0D''
Fuck i also wanted to buy the strongest one. But what do you mean with not how i want it? Are they still subhuman yellowish? If people would see youre teeth would they think eww gross yellow or hmm okay they kinda white? Do you have pictures? Also how long do they work? How doy you kniw where i live lol
My teeth are naturally pretty white, i want them really white like Firmino, my dentist questioned why i wanted to whiten my teeth she said they are already white i said i want them even more white i might take a pic later, And i mean with strips u can get them white but not as you expect them to be white they kinda refresh your teeth brighten them up a bit, i kinda stopped using them as they started to irritate they last for several months but you must finish the cure like 14 days everyday. I know allot m8 ;)
do you use them all the time or periodically every several months?
do you keep a "white" diet while using them?
I used them for like 4 days but need to use them for 10 they kinda irritated my teeth a bit, but i use them periodically as my teeth are decently white anyway, i dont need to use it that often, And yeah i dont drink stuff that makes it worse like coffee or cola etc i stay away from that stuff. the effect stays longer that way

theropeking

>6'3
>Already taller than 90% of men
>Insecure of his height

Doesn't make sense. I'm not insecure of my height. It's just a social experiment ; )
If someone asks I'll say a buddy of mine bought me the lifts as a joke.
You are barely average at 6'2 in my university. You have to be 6'5 to be considered as tall

>If someone asks I'll say a buddy of mine bought me the lifts as a joke

lol

Bluepill

It hasn't even begun
You are barely average at 6'2 in my university. You have to be 6'5 to be considered as tall
Okay. I'm 6'3 and I rarely see anyone taller than me in my university. I was the second tallest man of the company in the military. Bear in mind I live in Scandinavia where below 6 is legit short.

theropeking

Okay. I'm 6'3 and I rarely see anyone taller than me in my university. I was the second tallest man of the company in the military. Bear in mind I live in Scandinavia where below 6 is legit short.
Lmao. I live in the netherlands and in the college, ppl are on avg 6'2.

College >>> Military in terms of genetic quality

Never wear lifts boyos
Bitch you're on a site about improving looks. You wouldn't be here if you weren't on the same mindset as him. Stfu you hypocrite ass bitch.

theropeking

Bitch you're on a site about improving looks. You wouldn't be here if you weren't on the same mindset as him. Stfu you hypocrite ass bitch.
You faggot. Frauding user were never liked in the PSL communities.Frauding is not looksmaxxing. You are fooling yourself my lil boyo
It's a good cope tho.

You faggot. Frauding user were never liked in the PSL communities.Frauding is not looksmaxxing. You are fooling yourself my lil boyo
It's a good cope tho.

What is growing a beard if you have a bad jaw? Growing out your hairline if it high? Again stfu hater ass bitch.

theropeking

What is growing a beard if you have a bad jaw? Growing out your hairline if it high? Again stfu hater ass bitch.
That's completely different to heightfrauding you retard.

You will have to take off your lifts one day and people will notice and wonder why you are shorter than usual. RIP respect hehe.

On the other hand you dont have to shave off your beard(weak jawline) nor you must shave off your head (hairline). It's a permanent solution and "sustainable".

E.g. makeup would be also frauding since you cant wear it all the time.

NVM I dont want to keep you away from coping/frauding. Do whatever you want but don't be delusional and think that you are looksmaxxing buddy boyo

You will have to take off your lifts one day and people will notice and wonder why you are shorter than usual. RIP respect hehe.
you can put your lifts in your socks and girls will only care about height when they can compare you to other people, i.e. social events
I seriously can't tell if people unironically claim the average height of their college is 6'2-3. Are you in a Dutch Basketball University or something. This should mean your college is full of 6'9 guys but I doubt this is the case.

Last edited:

Hunter

Fallen Chad
ive ordered a myobrace and spent money on a gym license

Beard is not frauding you imbecile, it's the natural default state of a man's face and you have to go out of your way to shave it (if anything shaving is frauding) and if beard is frauding so is head hair and bones...retard.

Bluepill

It hasn't even begun
ive ordered a myobrace and spent money on a gym license
Looks interesting and hella expensive. I have a crooked front tooth I would like to get fixed. Just whitemaxxing teeth for now.

Hunter

Fallen Chad
Looks interesting and hella expensive. I have a crooked front tooth I would like to get fixed. Just whitemaxxing teeth for now.
i only brought it to help me mew lol. my teeth are perfectly fine.

Hunter

Fallen Chad

Hunter

Fallen Chad

Psychonaut

Gott der Neuen Welt
Recent cops

The coppers haven't come to my house in a while but they did to question me back in August or something like that. I was getting too much unwanted attention from some ugly inceltears users who reported me for some fucking edgy jokes.

But to answer the actual thread without the typo, my recent copes have been video games and I'm gonna force myself onto the treadmill soon so I can get lean.

Hunter

Fallen Chad
Naa. It's like make-up for men. How often do you take your shoes off outside anyway.

Lol. WTF. LINK LINK LINK.
i cant find it but prety much every myobrace i came across was around that price. look for one.
Naa. It's like make-up for men. How often do you take your shoes off outside anyway.
except makeup is socially acceptable whilst lifts is social crucifixion if people find out

Hunter

Fallen Chad

Bluepill

It hasn't even begun
Merci, mon garcon.
lifts is social crucifixion if people find out
Lots of celebrities, politicians and ceos increase their height because they are blackpilled like us. Height = assumed status, power, wealth etc. and it's barely noticeable. I don't care what my friends think. I don't have to impress people who know me. I'm trying to impress people who don't.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bluepill

It hasn't even begun
The contacts arrived. Gonna try them on tomorrow. Gotta buy the liquids and other important stuff first. The lifts are shipped from Chyna and will take an eternity. #shadetheory
Fraud1.JPG

kek people will know that you are frauding your height. I even notice when my 6'3friend wears 1 inch lifts. On some days I am taller than him and on some days he is taller, he is 100% wearing 1 inch lifts. I lost all the respect I had for him. What an insecure faggot he is

I think calling someone an insecure faggot for wearing 1 inch lifts are pretty rich from anyone in this forum xD

Nibba

Resurrected
>1. Minoxidil
Dude just be really careful not to put it anywhere other than your eyebrows that you don't want hair to grow. That shit will grow hair on your forehead if you're not careful

Shoe lifts
Same. Where do you get them at? I get them at tallmenshoes.com

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
Eye colour.
Wearing coloured contacts is no different than wearing makeup as a man.
Extremely feminine behaviour.

If you want to slay you need to be respected, and no one would respect a man that wears contacts.
All it takes is 1 person to notice that your eyes changed colour and call you out on it.

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
Dude just be really careful not to put it anywhere other than your eyebrows that you don't want hair to grow. That shit will grow hair on your forehead if you're not careful
bro I got a question, maybe you know
I use minox on my norwood but it's like a daily limit for the substance... and I slightly exceed it cause it's hard to rub the shit in all places cause of my long hair...
and I wonder if I can use even more by treating my beard with it too... how do you think?

Nibba

Resurrected
bro I got a question, maybe you know
I use minox on my norwood but it's like a daily limit for the substance... and I slightly exceed it cause it's hard to rub the shit in all places cause of my long hair...
and I wonder if I can use even more by treating my beard with it too... how do you think?
Usually warnings are only for soyboys and short old people with compromised immune systems. I would still use it with beard as well if you want

Bluepill

It hasn't even begun
Same. Where do you get them at? I get them at tallmenshoes.com
Bought insoles from Aliexpress. Increasing my height for a social experiment. Now it's not the time to buy height increasing shoes. Thanks for the heads up (pun intended, obviously). ; )

All it takes is 1 person to notice that your eyes changed colour and call you out on it.
Naa. You got it all wrong, homie. Extremely feminine is to be afraid of being found out. It's up to you decide if you're going to let other people hurt you. Learn to love being under attack and you'll no longer suffer from social anxiety. If a bully punches you, ask his buddy to lend a hand because he looks tougher.

Tale of Sisyphus. Read it, cabron.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)