Recent cops

Bluepill

Bluepill

Mistral
What have you bought recently to looksmax, why, and how much did it cost?

>1. Minoxidil
>to improve my eyebrows and possibly hair
>50 euro dollars for six months

>2. Crest whitening strips
>to make my teeth less disgusting
>35 euro dollars for fourteen strips

>3. Shoe lifts
>to reach 6'5 superhuman height
>5 euro renmenbis

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Nibba and Deleted member 611
Bought pizza for better LDAR experience.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Extra Chromosome, Limerencel and 19 others
Steel toed boots so I can hunt Chavs at night.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, RichardSpencel, Autist and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and VST
What have you bought recently to looksmax, why, and how much did it cost?

>1. Minoxidil
>50 euro dollars for six months

>2. Crest whitening strips
>to make my teeth less disgusting
>35 euro dollars for fourteen strips

>3. Shoe lifts
>5 euro renmenbis
Bro do these whitening strios work i looked into it and im quite intwresting. How long do they staybwhite

>3. Shoe lifts
>5 euro renmenbis

kek people will know that you are frauding your height. I even notice when my 6'3friend wears 1 inch lifts. On some days I am taller than him and on some days he is taller, he is 100% wearing 1 inch lifts. I lost all the respect I had for him. What an insecure faggot he is

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 206 and androidcel
kek people will know that you are frauding your height. I even notice when my 6'3friend wears 1 inch lifts. On some days I am taller than him and on some days he is taller, he is 100% wearing 1 inch lifts. He lost all the respect I had for him. What an insecure faggot he is
tbh good for your friend. taking a bold move most would be scared to take. Most people wouldnt notice.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and mojopin
Bro do these whitening strios work i looked into it and im quite intwresting. How long do they staybwhite

i have the strongest one you can buy, it works okay but not how i want it. There are better ways but to have it like proper you need a visit to your local dentist to have it whitened, to bad in your country peroxide is forbidden .

tbh good for your friend. taking a bold move most would be scared to take. Most people wouldnt notice.

He probably doesnt know that I noticed his frauding. If I would ask him about that or tell others that he is frauding his height he would come off as insecure by all and his status would be ruined.

Never wear lifts boyos

i have the strongest one you can buy, it works okay but not how i want it. There are better ways but to have it like proper you need a visit to your local dentist to have it whitened, to bad in your country peroxide is forbidden .
Fuck i also wanted to buy the strongest one. But what do you mean with not how i want it? Are they still subhuman yellowish? If people would see youre teeth would they think eww gross yellow or hmm okay they kinda white? Do you have pictures? Also how long do they work? How doy you kniw where i live lol

do you use them all the time or periodically every several months?
do you keep a "white" diet while using them?

Fuck i also wanted to buy the strongest one. But what do you mean with not how i want it? Are they still subhuman yellowish? If people would see youre teeth would they think eww gross yellow or hmm okay they kinda white? Do you have pictures? Also how long do they work? How doy you kniw where i live lol

My teeth are naturally pretty white, i want them really white like Firmino, my dentist questioned why i wanted to whiten my teeth she said they are already white i said i want them even more white i might take a pic later, And i mean with strips u can get them white but not as you expect them to be white they kinda refresh your teeth brighten them up a bit, i kinda stopped using them as they started to irritate they last for several months but you must finish the cure like 14 days everyday. I know allot m8 ;)
do you use them all the time or periodically every several months?
do you keep a "white" diet while using them?

I used them for like 4 days but need to use them for 10 they kinda irritated my teeth a bit, but i use them periodically as my teeth are decently white anyway, i dont need to use it that often, And yeah i dont drink stuff that makes it worse like coffee or cola etc i stay away from that stuff. the effect stays longer that way

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
>6'3
>Already taller than 90% of men
>Insecure of his height

Doesn't make sense. I'm not insecure of my height. It's just a social experiment ; )
If someone asks I'll say a buddy of mine bought me the lifts as a joke.

You are barely average at 6'2 in my university. You have to be 6'5 to be considered as tall

>If someone asks I'll say a buddy of mine bought me the lifts as a joke

lol

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel and androidcel
He probably doesnt know that I noticed his frauding. If I would ask him about that or tell others that he is frauding his height he would come off as insecure by all and his status would be ruined.

Never wear lifts boyos

Bitch you're on a site about improving looks. You wouldn't be here if you weren't on the same mindset as him. Stfu you hypocrite ass bitch.

>Niacin
>like 5 bucks or something
>to try to get taller

Bitch you're on a site about improving looks. You wouldn't be here if you weren't on the same mindset as him. Stfu you hypocrite ass bitch.

You faggot. Frauding user were never liked in the PSL communities.Frauding is not looksmaxxing. You are fooling yourself my lil boyo
It's a good cope tho.

th

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
You faggot. Frauding user were never liked in the PSL communities.Frauding is not looksmaxxing. You are fooling yourself my lil boyo
It's a good cope tho.

th

What is growing a beard if you have a bad jaw? Growing out your hairline if it high? Again stfu hater ass bitch.

What is growing a beard if you have a bad jaw? Growing out your hairline if it high? Again stfu hater ass bitch.

That's completely different to heightfrauding you retard.

You will have to take off your lifts one day and people will notice and wonder why you are shorter than usual. RIP respect hehe.

On the other hand you dont have to shave off your beard(weak jawline) nor you must shave off your head (hairline). It's a permanent solution and "sustainable".

E.g. makeup would be also frauding since you cant wear it all the time.

NVM I dont want to keep you away from coping/frauding. Do whatever you want but don't be delusional and think that you are looksmaxxing buddy boyo

1. Weightlifting Straps
2. Three 10ml vials of testosterone Enanthate
3. Arimidex
4. Nolvadex
5. 5000ui of HCG

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147 and kobecel
You will have to take off your lifts one day and people will notice and wonder why you are shorter than usual. RIP respect hehe.
you can put your lifts in your socks and girls will only care about height when they can compare you to other people, i.e. social events
You are barely average at 6'2 in my university. You have to be 6'5 to be considered as tall
I seriously can't tell if people unironically claim the average height of their college is 6'2-3. Are you in a Dutch Basketball University or something. This should mean your college is full of 6'9 guys but I doubt this is the case.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phad
>5. Pic related
>neck theory
>11 british dollars + postage

Attachments

• Autismhelmet.JPG
    Autismhelmet.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 44
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
ive ordered a myobrace and spent money on a gym license

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Bluepill
Beard is not frauding you imbecile, it's the natural default state of a man's face and you have to go out of your way to shave it (if anything shaving is frauding) and if beard is frauding so is head hair and bones...retard.

ive ordered a myobrace and spent money on a gym license
Looks interesting and hella expensive. I have a crooked front tooth I would like to get fixed. Just whitemaxxing teeth for now.

3 inche lifts if your under 6’3

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Looks interesting and hella expensive. I have a crooked front tooth I would like to get fixed. Just whitemaxxing teeth for now.

i only brought it to help me mew lol. my teeth are perfectly fine.

Recent cops

The coppers haven't come to my house in a while but they did to question me back in August or something like that. I was getting too much unwanted attention from some ugly inceltears users who reported me for some fucking edgy jokes.

But to answer the actual thread without the typo, my recent copes have been video games and I'm gonna force myself onto the treadmill soon so I can get lean.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Naa. It's like make-up for men. How often do you take your shoes off outside anyway.

Lol. WTF. LINK LINK LINK.

i cant find it but prety much every myobrace i came across was around that price. look for one.
Naa. It's like make-up for men. How often do you take your shoes off outside anyway.

except makeup is socially acceptable whilst lifts is social crucifixion if people find out

yes, amazon
Merci, mon garcon.
lifts is social crucifixion if people find out
Lots of celebrities, politicians and ceos increase their height because they are blackpilled like us. Height = assumed status, power, wealth etc. and it's barely noticeable. I don't care what my friends think. I don't have to impress people who know me. I'm trying to impress people who don't.
yes, amazon

Attachments

• brah.png
    brah.png
    182.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Huh.JPG
    Huh.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Naa. It's like makeup for men. How often do you take your shoes off outside anyway.
I take my shoes off in restaurants because me feets are hot (fuck low inhib boyos), but that's fine cause I'm sitting anyways

Missed opportunity on calling post

Recent copes

The contacts arrived. Gonna try them on tomorrow. Gotta buy the liquids and other important stuff first. The lifts are shipped from Chyna and will take an eternity. #shadetheory
Fraud1

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
kek people will know that you are frauding your height. I even notice when my 6'3friend wears 1 inch lifts. On some days I am taller than him and on some days he is taller, he is 100% wearing 1 inch lifts. I lost all the respect I had for him. What an insecure faggot he is

I think calling someone an insecure faggot for wearing 1 inch lifts are pretty rich from anyone in this forum xD

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
The contacts arrived. Gonna try them on tomorrow. Gotta buy the liquids and other important stuff first. The lifts are shipped from Chyna and will take an eternity. #shadetheory
View attachment 18035
Shit looks obvious af 99% of the time.
I hope you're prepared for getting called out on being insecure.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Shit looks obvious af 99% of the time.
I hope you're prepared for getting called out on being insecure.
Insecure of what?

>1. Minoxidil
Dude just be really careful not to put it anywhere other than your eyebrows that you don't want hair to grow. That shit will grow hair on your forehead if you're not careful

Shoe lifts
Same. Where do you get them at? I get them at tallmenshoes.com

Insecure of what?
Eye colour.
Wearing coloured contacts is no different than wearing makeup as a man.
Extremely feminine behaviour.

If you want to slay you need to be respected, and no one would respect a man that wears contacts.
All it takes is 1 person to notice that your eyes changed colour and call you out on it.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Dude just be really careful not to put it anywhere other than your eyebrows that you don't want hair to grow. That shit will grow hair on your forehead if you're not careful
bro I got a question, maybe you know
I use minox on my norwood but it's like a daily limit for the substance... and I slightly exceed it cause it's hard to rub the shit in all places cause of my long hair...
and I wonder if I can use even more by treating my beard with it too... how do you think?