Recent cops

bro I got a question, maybe you know
I use minox on my norwood but it's like a daily limit for the substance... and I slightly exceed it cause it's hard to rub the shit in all places cause of my long hair...
and I wonder if I can use even more by treating my beard with it too... how do you think?
Usually warnings are only for soyboys and short old people with compromised immune systems. I would still use it with beard as well if you want

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
Usually warnings are only for soyboys and short old people with compromised immune systems. I would still use it with beard as well if you want
k, thanks

Same. Where do you get them at? I get them at tallmenshoes.com
Bought insoles from Aliexpress. Increasing my height for a social experiment. Now it's not the time to buy height increasing shoes. Thanks for the heads up (pun intended, obviously). ; )

All it takes is 1 person to notice that your eyes changed colour and call you out on it.
Naa. You got it all wrong, homie. Extremely feminine is to be afraid of being found out. It's up to you decide if you're going to let other people hurt you. Learn to love being under attack and you'll no longer suffer from social anxiety. If a bully punches you, ask his buddy to lend a hand because he looks tougher.

Tale of Sisyphus. Read it, cabron.

Last edited:
@Bluepill you've responded to everyone but me :trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
What do you want to know? ;)
I want to know all the knowledge I can gather in this universe, but as for information I can obtain from you...have you ever had to deal with coppers knocking at your door?

Myobrace,falim gum,vitamins,accutane,sarms(got ripped off never came :feelstastyman:)
Vitamin c serum,castor oil,teeth whitening strips and a haircut.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Not sure if I bought mine from here or eBay.
I hope you bought yours from ebay. ty 4 da link btw.
Ruskies

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
just bought Fenugreek capsules 610mg * 180 and Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer (Fair to Medium)

Will be deliver tomoroww:feelsez:

• +1
It's not over if you haven't tried teethmaxing.
Pearly whites

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 611 and kobecel
Dude just be really careful not to put it anywhere other than your eyebrows that you don't want hair to grow. That shit will grow hair on your forehead if you're not careful
kek, I dreamt about growing hair on my forehead today after using minox, quess that's after reading that comment xd

kek, I dreamt about growing hair on my forehead today after using minox, quess that's after reading that comment xd
Jfl the mind is a powerful thing

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls and Deleted member 611
Also brought a face wash

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Deleted member 611

Crest Whitestrips are the absolute game changer. If you have disgusting teeth or they are naturally beige, you gotta try these. It shouldn't cost you more than 50 euro bucks and the results are noticeable even a year later. Stop being a low IQ volcel and teethmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Recent cops

The coppers haven't come to my house in a while but they did to question me back in August or something like that. I was getting too much unwanted attention from some ugly inceltears users who reported me for some fucking edgy jokes.

But to answer the actual thread without the typo, my recent copes have been video games and I'm gonna force myself onto the treadmill soon so I can get lean.

How did the coppers end up coming to your house...

What was the joke...

Who reported you and how did they have your address?
Don't remember giving u the n pass

shut up.

nigger.

How did the coppers end up coming to your house...

What was the joke...

Who reported you and how did they have your address?
I don't know who reported me, they wouldn't tell me something like that ofc. The feds can track down anyone if you left a trace of your ip.

I just used to say a lot of edgy stuff on that site.

I don't know who reported me, they wouldn't tell me something like that ofc. The feds can track down anyone if you left a trace of your ip.

I just used to say a lot of edgy stuff on that site.

What did they ask you?

And how did they let you off the hook and not arrest you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
What did they ask you?

And how did they let you off the hook and not arrest you?
They asked me the motives behind my posts and one asked me to define a bunch of internet terminology like "normie"

They said next time they won't be so forgiving

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Bluepill
The feds can track down anyone if you left a trace of your ip
You live in Murica and didn't use your right to remain silent smh tbh. Tell me you didn't even ask for a lawyer.
Looking to give a heck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
@Bluepill they just came to ask for questions i didn't need one

• +1
They asked me the motives behind my posts and one asked me to define a bunch of internet terminology like "normie"

They said next time they won't be so forgiving

Be honest you were scared shitless ??

You know you're probably on a watch list now right? I'll tell you how to have your house raided by S.W.A.T.

1) Start looking up Incels who've gone ER and commited massacres, and reading posts on Incels.is about "Suifuel".
2) Go watch multiple vidoes on youtube on how to make home-made bombs
3) Type in the address of a public place like school/town centre in google Earth and look around a little
4) Purchase all the ingredients for said explosive on Amazon or another online store
5) If you live in America, purchase a couple guns and ammunition with a credit card.
6) Just wait for the tear gas to be thrown through your window.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Deleted member 611
The new wace fash and the jergens moisturizer are really nice

• +1
Be honest you were scared shitless ??

You know you're probably on a watch list now right? I'll tell you how to have your house raided by S.W.A.T.

1) Start looking up Incels who've gone ER and commited massacres, and reading posts on Incels.is about "Suifuel".
2) Go watch multiple vidoes on youtube on how to make home-made bombs
3) Type in the address of a public place like school/town centre in google Earth and look around a little
4) Purchase all the ingredients for said explosive on Amazon or another online store
5) If you live in America, purchase a couple guns and ammunition with a credit card.
6) Just wait for the tear gas to be thrown through your window.
Thank you for this epic tutorial, but I prefer not being emasculated in the prison showers

I know of course I'm on a watch list lol

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 147
Not going to be a neckcel for much longer.
Helmet

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Kojic acid and hydroquione are next on the list. Hydroquione is hard to get in Europe. Please, do share if you know anything.

>100% L-Ascorbic Acid Powder (Vitamin C)
>AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
>Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
>Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5

About 25 euro bucks.
Aframax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel