recommendations for strike_poseidons height stack

SexuallyAbusive

SexuallyAbusive

$$$ HGH ABU$ER $$$
strike gave me the full stack but is now ignoring me in PMs so im looking for anyone whos taken his stack before or has any experience in general heightmaxing to answer my questions.

• glucosamine - 1500 mg
• chondroitin - 1200 mg
• msm
• folic acid - 800 mcg
• megafolinic
• sam-e - 2000 mg
• bmp
• hexarelin
• ecdysterone
• curcumin
• resveratrol
• rosuvastatin
• doxycycline
• si wu tang - standard
• meclozine - 25 mg
• strontium translate (protos sachets)

1. how often should each of these be taken?
2. as you can see i have the recommended dosages for only 6 out of 16 of the ingredients. what should they be for the remainder?
3. every person i know of whos taken this stack is only doing so partially. what are the minimum ingredients required to still yield results, even if they might be slower?
4. what are the side effects? all ive heard so far is that it can enlarge your nose, but thats not very surprising.
5. if you personally took this stack at least partially, i am interested in your results. feel free to share.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, benchortable, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
Have been taking it for a week now. Can't really tell if I grew from the stack or from the fact that I am still growing but I did get some results.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and SexuallyAbusive
@John McCormick

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Have been taking it for a week now. Can't really tell if I grew from the stack or from the fact that I am still growing but I did get some results.
can you tell me how much youve grown? how old are you? are you taking the stack fully or partially?

Don’t post the full stack here Strike would disapprove m8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 3990, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
can you tell me how much youve grown? how old are you? are you taking the stack fully or partially?
lemme finish it first before I jump to conclusions plz

• +1
Reactions: benchortable and SexuallyAbusive
strike gave me the full stack but is now ignoring me in PMs so im looking for anyone whos taken his stack before or has any experience in general heightmaxing to answer my questions.

• glucosamine - 1500 mg
• chondroitin - 1200 mg
• msm
• folic acid - 800 mcg
• megafolinic
• sam-e - 2000 mg
• bmp
• hexarelin
• ecdysterone
• curcumin
• resveratrol
• rosuvastatin
• doxycycline
• si wu tang - standard
• meclozine - 25 mg
• strontium translate (protos sachets)

1. how often should each of these be taken?
2. as you can see i have the recommended dosages for only 6 out of 16 of the ingredients. what should they be for the remainder?
3. every person i know of whos taken this stack is only doing so partially. what are the minimum ingredients required to still yield results, even if they might be slower?
4. what are the side effects? all ive heard so far is that it can enlarge your nose, but thats not very surprising.
5. if you personally took this stack at least partially, i am interested in your results. feel free to share.
As far as heightmaxing goes, you can combine that with
  • Somatropin
  • IGF-1 LF3 (Expensive but important)
  • GHRP 2
  • If you do your bloodwork on thyroid and it's T3/T4 is below average levels, you should use levothyroxine
  • If you have issues with sleeping, you can use DHEA, it has also gh effects, look it up
  • If you want to extend the age of your bones, just follow my DHT maxing guide btw
You can hop on mild AI if you're concerned about estrogen

THE THINGS I DON'T KNOW IF ARE LEGIT BUT ARE MENTIONED HERE
  • Hexarelin
  • Ibutamoren
  • Puretropin
  • CJC no DAC (Just an hgh past expiration date)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, s3-s3 and 1 other person
id respect the privacy of the stack, but im looking to get started on it as soon as possible. as you know it becomes more difficult to grow as time goes on. i want to make sure the stack is taken properly and that i am not just spending money on random shit. strike is viewing my PMs but ignoring me, even after i offered money for his troubles.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy and Chadelite
over for your iq if you are taking that 14yo faggots advice tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Deleted member 11770 and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 189, JizzFarmer and 13 others
you believe in some retarded random 14 yo on internet instead of doctors for stature growth? nice iq retard
your attention span is too low to have a meaningful conversation about this. i never said i believed in either side which is why i made a thread about this for discussion in the first place, so nice projection retard. doesnt surprise me at all that some subhuman shit flinger with a fractional reaction to post ratio has nothing to offer except ad hominems

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
your attention span is too low to have a meaningful conversation about this. i never said i believed in either side which is why i made a thread about this for discussion in the first place, so nice projection retard. doesnt surprise me at all that some subhuman shit flinger with a fractional reaction to post ratio has nothing to offer except ad hominems
:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Incoming, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Your face must be repulsive if you think height is the problem lmao
GCmzZRP

• JFL
In theory that stack could work, in practice no one is going to be able to do that. Hexarelin will desensitize after about 3-4 months anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5583 and SexuallyAbusive
? Who the fuck has problems getting laid at 6'2 lmao. Maybe you should look for a stack for your bo2cel eye area, or your retruded mandible, instead of coping with height
something about a delusional narcy autistic subhuman with an angle frauded + squint frauded cropped avatar calling anyone elses eye area undesirable just makes my day

something about a delusional narcy autistic subhuman with an angle frauded + squint frauded cropped avatar calling anyone elses eye area undesirable just makes my day
cry, dnrd

• +1
bump

• +1
Reactions: Acnno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Acnno, Arvenas and 9 others
Don't take any stack without doing your own research

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Incoming, bossman and 2 others
As far as heightmaxing goes, you can combine that with
  • Somatropin
  • IGF-1 LF3 (Expensive but important)
  • GHRP 2
  • If you do your bloodwork on thyroid and it's T3/T4 is below average levels, you should use levothyroxine
  • If you have issues with sleeping, you can use DHEA, it has also gh effects, look it up
  • If you want to extend the age of your bones, just follow my DHT maxing guide btw
You can hop on mild AI if you're concerned about estrogen

THE THINGS I DON'T KNOW IF ARE LEGIT BUT ARE MENTIONED HERE
  • Hexarelin
  • Ibutamoren
  • Puretropin
  • CJC no DAC (Just an hgh past expiration date)

Dude, I just want to tell you’re a good person. Thank you for the amazing threads

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Good_Little_Goy and Chintuck22
this is cope

• +1
Reactions: bossman and Tom2004
Stfu lol u come on here and take all the info then go into ur gay discord chats and share some private stuff and leave us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Incoming, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
Msm is 1g but it usually come in 700mg with Gluco/Chond
Folinic is also 800mcg. I take folinic in the morning and folic at night
Hexarelin is 100mcg once or twice a day i think and stop taking it for a week after two weeks of use and repeat
BMP i think is also standard dosage of what it says in the container 2 pills morning and 2 before workout
Sam e divided doses one in the morning and before bed with no food or water 2 hours before and after

The side effects are cancer i guess:lul: but some other member took it and had pain and diarrhea . I'm taking it but cant say i feel anything

I took it for one and half months already cant say i have any measurable results but i only took Hexa Sam E GCM Folinic and Mez for the first month and the second i took everything else minus what he recently added a week or two ago (strontium doxycycline etc.)

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and SexuallyAbusive
Msm is 1g but it usually come in 700mg with Gluco/Chond
Folinic is also 800mcg. I take folinic in the morning and folic at night
Hexarelin is 100mcg once or twice a day i think and stop taking it for a week after two weeks of use and repeat
BMP i think is also standard dosage of what it says in the container 2 pills morning and 2 before workout
Sam e divided doses one in the morning and before bed with no food or water 2 hours before and after

The side effects are cancer i guess:lul: but some other member took it and had pain and diarrhea . I'm taking it but cant say i feel anything

I took it for one and half months already cant say i have any measurable results but i only took Hexa Sam E GCM Folinic and Mez for the first month and the second i took everything else minus what he recently added a week or two ago (strontium doxycycline etc.)
thanks for sharing mate

how old are you if you dont mind me asking

heres the updated version with added sources and measurements for anyone whos interested in getting started
• glucosamine - 1500 mg
• chondroitin - 1200 mg
• msm - 1000 mg

• folic acid - 800 mcg

• megafolinic - 800 mcg

• sam-e - 2000 mg

• bmp - 2 capsules

• hexarelin - 100 mcg

• ecdysterone - 2 capsules

• curcumin - 2000 mg
Amazon product ASIN B01NBA8DZF
• resveratrol - 200 mg

• rosuvastatin - ?

• doxycycline - 100 mg

• si wu tang - standard

• meclozine - 25 mg

• strontium translate (protos sachets) - ?
still missing the dosages for rosuvastatin and strontium translate, but seems like most people arent taking the entire stack anyway so missing 2 lesser talked about ingredients shouldnt hurt

Last edited:
  • +1
thanks for sharing mate

how old are you if you dont mind me asking

heres the updated version with added sources and measurements for anyone whos interested in getting started
• glucosamine - 1500 mg
• chondroitin - 1200 mg
• msm - 1000 mg

• folic acid - 800 mcg

• megafolinic - 800 mcg

• sam-e - 2000 mg

• bmp - 2 capsules

• hexarelin - 100 mcg

• ecdysterone - 2 capsules

• curcumin - 2000 mg
Amazon product ASIN B01NBA8DZF
• resveratrol - 200 mg

• rosuvastatin - ?

• doxycycline - 100 mg

• si wu tang - standard

• meclozine - 25 mg

• strontium translate (protos sachets) - ?

Thanks man! One question how much for all of this?

• +1
Thanks man! One question how much for all of this?
the entire stack considered, it should be a little less than $400

but like i said it seems to me that most people are taking the stack only partially, which is why im trying to find out the bare minimum ingredients needed to come up with a budget version that will still yield results

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and TheCourier45
16 and little over half

• +1
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive
Well he mention that Same Folic/Folinic bmp mez and swt hexa were essential i think some members said they only took Sam e GCM Folic acid in some thread

I think in my opinion a "Budget Stack" would consist of
Sam E(99$ per month)buy in bulk for discount or be on the look out for a killer discount that happens every month or so there was one on july 4 for 24$ dollars instead of the usual 33$ ish for box(12 days)

Folic(12$ for little more over a year)/Folinic(12$ for 2 months Sources Natural or a year for 12$ but liquid version cali gold brand not sure if Strike recommends one over the other)
BMP 59$ for two months if just two pills and not other two before workout
Hexa 34$ for two months if i'm not mistaken on the dosages(On a thread there was talk about puerarin being a cheap alt to hexa but cant find dosage for and doesnt seem that cheaper than hexa unless you include the cost of bac water and syringes for hexa)
Mez less than 25 depending or source and usually last 100 days
16$ Bac and syringes(Insulin and Mixing 3ml 12$) for Hexa about 28$
270$ total if im not mistaken it late already

A truly Budget stack would be

Sam e eod or less than rec dosage
Hexa
Mez
GCM
Folic Acid
Maybe BMP if you could spare extra
For syringes i went to walmart and asked for insulin syringes for my mom and the mixing needle for a school experiment and they bileved me and gave a small packet of insulin syringes and a free mixing needle :lul: (will not work for everybody:lul:)
and bac water just buy one of mountain side medical website
8.5 hrs of sleep

This is just my opinion could be wrong there a lot more knowledgeable members here than me

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, SexuallyAbusive and Deleted member 4946
Stfu lol u come on here and take all the info then go into ur gay discord chats and share some private stuff and leave us
your a cunt, we don’t ‘take the info’ we collaboratively work together. Looksmax is full of autists anyway

• So Sad
Dx
your a cunt, we don’t ‘take the info’ we collaboratively work together. Looksmax is full of autists anyway
BRB ur a manlet coping with a cancer stack

BRB I'm taking hgh at 6'2+

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Lol we’ll see the tables change
If they do it's natural growth

I wanna see tons of 18+ Yr olds on the stack and grow that's the only way to see if its legit
Amyways I might take it myself

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Good_Little_Goy
If they do it's natural growth

I wanna see tons of 18+ Yr olds on the stack and grow that's the only way to see if its legit
Amyways I might take it myself
ive spoken to two 18+ users in the discord server, one is 21 years old and gained an inch in 3 weeks. the other is the 25 year old who gained 2 inches in 4. supposedly most of the people who have gotten results from this stack are 18+.

ive spoken to two 18+ users in the discord server, one is 21 years old and gained an inch in 3 weeks. the other is the 25 year old who gained 2 inches in 4. supposedly most of the people who have gotten results from this stack are 18+.
Ur talking shit again no fricking proof I can make a discord and say the same thing for any other drugs

I will possibly run the stack I would love to be 7ft

Ur talking shit again no fricking proof I can make a discord and say the same thing for any other drugs

I will possibly run the stack I would love to be 7ft
youd have to be a fucking weirdo to lie about some shit like this, there is literally nothing to gain. i originally tried to buy my way into the server to which strike didnt seem interested in my money at all. the discussions seem legit and ill be personally ordering the stack soon. there are other 18+ year olds who are taking the stack as we speak

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Chadelite
youd have to be a fucking weirdo to lie about some shit like this. there is literally nothing to gain. i originally tried to buy my way into the server to which strike didnt seem interested in my money at all. the discussions seem legit and ill be personally ordering the stack soon. there are other 18+ year olds who are taking the stack right as we speak
OK true tbh there is no incentive

But @Strike_Poseidon is dodgy I exposed him showing his yt channel and he said its not him we all know it's his

His looksmax acc is new made in January

His comments on hgh videos are from 4+ months ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Incoming, bossman, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person

But @Strike_Poseidon is dodgy I exposed him showing his yt channel and he said its not him we all know it's his

yeah i saw that in the other thread. it probably is his but i can understand why he'd want to steer away from an old alias since it could potentially be used to identify him. as you might realize this site is no stranger to doxing. i wouldnt want anyone digging up my shit either. he did mention that hes trying to avoid repercussions from the FDA (which is far fetched imo)

only other reason i can think of is he thinks his old videos are cringe, lol

• +1

im gonna take strikes stack tbh...
my HGH still hasn't come, and my plates are gonna close soon anyway so it prolly wont help that much

• +1
yeah i saw that in the other thread. it probably is his but i can understand why he'd want to steer away from an old alias since it could potentially be used to identify him. as you might realize this site is no stranger to doxing. i wouldnt want anyone digging up my shit either. he did mention that hes trying to avoid repercussions from the FDA (which is far fetched imo)

only other reason i can think of is he thinks his old videos are cringe, lol
Tbh yh the videos are from 3 years ago so u can doxx

Where is Strike's old youtube channel? Since, it's not him it shouldn't be a problem sharing.

How does sam-e cause cancer? @SexuallyAbusive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back