Recommended hair supplements?

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
My hair's been falling out and thinning at an alarming rate as I grow it out. What are the best supplements anyone can recommend me from experience to help this?

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Acnno, SeiGun and dogtown
the Norwood reaper spares no soul

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Mansnob, kobecel and 2 others
Finasteride dutasteride darolutamide minoxidil ketoconazole ibutamoren ghk-cu etc

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
My hair's been falling out and thinning at an alarming rate as I grow it out. What are the best supplements anyone can recommend me from experience to help this?
Go carnivore (Frank tufano’s channel for advice) and get good shampoo and conditioner

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Go carnivore (Frank tufano’s channel for advice) and get good shampoo and conditioner
Are you fucking retarded you think I haven't been washing my damn hair already

Are you fucking retarded you think I haven't been washing my damn hair already
Probably with some shitty shampoo filled with xenoestrogens and sulfates which end up doing more damage then good

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Baki
Shave it off and run bbc game bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Update: found some greatly reviewed supplements on Amazon for a decent price. Seen photo results showing people getting hair back and thicker hair than before. Think I'm gonna give it a try
Update: found some greatly reviewed supplements on Amazon for a decent price. Seen photo results showing people getting hair back and thicker hair than before. Think I'm gonna give it a try

the Norwood reaper spares no soul
Cope jfl. My grandfather is 73 and still has a full head of hair. The only thing he has is very small widows peaks.

Washing your hair with eggs is good as well apparently

What did you find?