Red Light Therapy All Day

JeremyMeeks

JeremyMeeks

Bronze
I know there are diminishing results but since there is no harm in RLT, would putting it on your desk as you work all day or next to you in your bed possible potentiate results. Prefer someone to answer based on own experiences trying this.

Also curious

And what if you just put red lights in your room instead of a regular white light, so your whole room is just red, how funny would that be if it worked

Also curious

And what if you just put red lights in your room instead of a regular white light, so your whole room is just red, how funny would that be if it worked

I think the distance is too far away to be effective. @benignice get in here

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone and GoMadAndSTFU
Also curious

Just be in hell theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and Deleted member 2933
There's a Seinfeld episode about this, Jerry switches rooms with Kramer because a red light advertising sign was installed near his window and spends all his time in red light, and basically transforms into Kramer.

• JFL
Reactions: theanonymousone and eduardkoopman
It's unlikely you'll find someone who's done that.

@Lifeisgood72 said there are studies of negative effects from the prolonged use of red light.

well, ur brain is supposed to see blue light to know its day and not night.

I’m seeing some benefits but why would you say to use it longer than the 30 mins recommended? I feel like the studies they did which found no harm just tested them with normal time constraints

You should protect your eyes while doing RLT

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4887