Red-light therapy progress thread...

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Photo 2 1

109 pounds on this supposed piece of magic....

Will post updates weekly of how my skin is coming along.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, ifyouwannabemylover, brainded and 25 others
Clean your room

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, DutchPrettyBoy, Ethnicope and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 6908
Day 1. Just finished the 20 minute daily session.

Photo 8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, YoungRichNigga, 000 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, RAITEIII and anti caking agents
Day 1 closer look

Photo 2 3

Why is does it look like one of my cheekbones is deformed? LOL
just make sure that you have 14 - 55 mW/cm^2 of irradiance and a fluence range <52 Joules. you can use the formula: Intensity (mW/cm^2) x Duration (sec)/1000 = ... (Joules/cm^2)
according to this study: https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/10.1089/photob.2018.4512

I have no idea what you just said, all I know is it has 5 levels of energy and I put it on level 5 for 20 minutes.

I will take screenshots of the different lights one sec
Took one using your regular shitty android camera.

Look like some tooth-gapped bloody redneck, but yeah the important thing is the skin being shown on Day 1.

Attachments

• photo_2020-05-23_20-41-37.jpg
    photo_2020-05-23_20-41-37.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, YoungRichNigga and Lev Peshkov
caged hard at this thread tbh
thanks for the work tho i consider red light as well tb ngl

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Here we are fellas.
caged hard at this thread tbh
thanks for the work tho i consider red light as well tb ngl

No worries man.

Caged-hard is slang for? Cringed? LMAO

Attachments

• photo_2020-05-23_20-52-29.jpg
    photo_2020-05-23_20-52-29.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 196
  • photo_2020-05-23_20-52-42.jpg
    photo_2020-05-23_20-52-42.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 177
Mask is shit bro,lamp with 660 nm>all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and Deleted member 6908
Mask is shit bro,lamp with 660 nm>all

So what was I supposed to do, folk out 500 pounds for this red light gimmick?

Refund that shit ASAP, and get one off Aliexpress for £20 my guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6965 and nothotpot
They got cheaper shit on there which is legit
Dude, it's already like 30$ for a german quality product which is medically approved...

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
results so far?
Skin seemed had gotten in that time a bit better, more elastic mainly. around the eyes mainly., more elastic and tine bit less wrinkles. I fucked up the cycle though, because I yesterday filler injections (chin, jow, cheeckline, undereyes, and the upper head og-curve erea.
So then it becomes impossible to say, what did what.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Done jack for my dark circles.

Attachments

• photo_2020-05-23_22-06-02.jpg
    photo_2020-05-23_22-06-02.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 209
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
mirin experiment, I appreciate you updating us.
slept on redlight so far but could be a good addition to my routine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Incoming, Nordiccel and Deleted member 6908
my acne went away in a week but i use blue light too so idk.

Wait, did you get fillers in those areas? At once?
Yep. I put fillers in all those places at once. This or next week, depending on everything settled and 100% of small swellings gone, I'll touch up the places that need finishing touch.
I do it myself, by Hylaron pen*. I notice it'simo less invasive as injection, and it feels more save to me also. It's okay good for anto aging stuff, and creating more volume. It's less good as fillers, in creating sharp angles and hooks and stuff like that. Because it's all more spread out compared to fillers which first is very local/defined spot and then over time spreads out.

* https://looksmax.org/threads/hyaluron-pen-and-fillers-experiences.61197/
Done jack for my dark circles.
Red light therapy also didn't help with dark circles for me either.
I read study once, of people doing red light therapy for skin. And thenthey rated how it improved their skin. They ver postive aboutelsticity and srinkls, and stiff like that. For hyperpigmentation people reported no or very little imporvements on that. So it's fair to say. red light therapy doesn't helpmuch or at all for color pigmentations and thus dark circles

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, RAITEIII, Nordiccel and 4 others
I do it myself, by Hylaron pen*. I notice it'simo less invasive as injection, and it feels more save to me also.

Miring low inhib. Imagine injecting yourself. JFL. God Speed you fucking champion. Also good thread OP. Keep us updated. Always been a bit skeptical on red light.

• +1
Reactions: Nordiccel
Yep. I put fillers in all those places at once. This or next week, depending on everything settled and 100% of small swellings gone, I'll touch up the places that need finishing touch.
I do it myself, by Hylaron pen*. I notice it'simo less invasive as injection, and it feels more save to me also. It's okay good for anto aging stuff, and creating more volume. It's less good as fillers, in creating sharp angles and hooks and stuff like that. Because it's all more spread out compared to fillers which first is very local/defined spot and then over time spreads out.

* https://looksmax.org/threads/hyaluron-pen-and-fillers-experiences.61197/

Red light therapy also didn't help with dark circles for me either.
I read study once, of people doing red light therapy for skin. And thenthey rated how it improved their skin. They ver postive aboutelsticity and srinkls, and stiff like that. For hyperpigmentation people reported no or very little imporvements on that. So it's fair to say. red light therapy doesn't helpmuch or at all for color pigmentations and thus dark circles
Mirin your dedication. High IQ.
cancer is coming
Why?

Using Yellow Light therapy today for 25 minutes.

What is yellow LED light good for?
Yellow LED Light Therapy is the deepest penetrating medical grade treatment that we offer in clinic. LED targets the light receptors on our cells which then converts the light into energy. ... Yellow Light Therapy is used to increase wound healing, collagen induction, skin hydration and the overall health of the skin.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Miring low inhib. Imagine injecting yourself. JFL. God Speed you fucking champion. Also good thread OP. Keep us updated. Always been a bit skeptical on red light.
It's not really injecting, well kinda (more like, high pressure "blowing" pushing it into the skin at high speed). But I feel it's overall safer. I wouldn't dare to needle myself I think. Because blindness hapens from injecting Hylaronis Acid into the vains that run towards the eye era. I studied plenty vains pics of the face, and know shich are the risky area's, and I tried and managed beforehand to feel where these vains run in my face.SoI avoided those place, or press only small amounts spreadout.
I personally think, injecting fillers, even with doctor, is more risky. Because they put much fillers from 1 spot into the face. If they hit 1 of these vains running to the eyes, that how it gets fucked. With hylaron pen, is all happens in small amount spread out. Where it to hit the vain you need to watch out for, only a small amount went in and you'll see the blood or blue bruise, and can stop. Thus lower risk imo.

To add 2.
I did it very sterile.
There was some low iq dude on this forum that was injecting filers himself with needle. And he got an infection. He posted, and I guess alot of people here concluded how stupid and risky it is to do that. And mayeb now also think about it like that, in the hylaronpen.
Well what this irrisponsable (dumb fuck) dude mentioned also in his post. How basically fucking unhygenic he worked. (no gloves, nor disinfectant, etc..)

How different am I. I was very well prepared. I had pic in the wall on howwhati wanted to fill where.
1. I wore gloves, which is prayed with disinfectant, multipule times
2. I washed my face before hand. AND disinfected my face with special bought disinfectant (like 97% alcohol or something).
3. the table where I prepared the hylaronic acid into the hylaronpen. cleaned the table very well. Put tissue papper where I worked under it everwhere, which I all spryed with the disinfectant spray.
4. Hylronpen, obviously cleaned it and disinfectant sprayed it.
5. In the bathroom, where I applies it. Under very high light. I cleaned the whole working area in the bathroom very well. With detergiants and finished off with disinfectant spray even.
6. Prepared tissues, sprayed with disinfectant, to use in face if some bloos happened or for spreading the hylaronic acid out on face.
and so on.

While this dumb fuck. that got this infection.
Wasn't disnfecting anything, and probably was tpuching his face with his gloveless hands which was not disinfected. That's asking for infection troubles.
When you do it yourself. I would say. Be extremely anal about hygenie and disinfection the shit out of everything. No "dirt" should even have the possibilties to hit the face.
I also see people using hylaron pen on youtube, on them selfes. 90% of the cases in te video, I think they have bad or not good enough hygiene..
Mirin your dedication. High IQ.
Thanks.

I'll try to post updates, in the near future. if i think about it. Need to wait for it all settled down a bit, and then I wanna do the final touchups, if I see them at least.

Last edited:
Have we determined the ideal duration for Red Light Therapy?

Have we determined the ideal duration for Red Light Therapy?

30 minutes. Level 5.

I am a man, so fuck it.

Used yellow once earlier today and finished red just now.

Here's some random female YouTuber's experience. She has acne btw.

• +1
Reactions: Lysandrith
Day 3 of using LED light therapy.

Day 1: 20 minutes of Red Light
Day 2: 20 minutes of Yellow Light, 30 minutes of Red Light & 30 minutes of Blue Light
Day 3: 40 minutes of Blue Light

So with my fucked quarantine hair and brows, been experimenting with the different lights and I have decided to permanently switch to Blue Light, for a week at least, since one of its purposes is to "tighten skin that has been loosened". I've lost 15kg (33lbs) in 11 weeks so my skin is bloody loose.

You can see the face mask has left a strong mark on the nose, as this last session was 40 minutes long. If only there was a mask to fix the lazy eyelid.

Attachments

• photo_2020-05-25_11-11-00.jpg
    photo_2020-05-25_11-11-00.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 171
  • +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
wait bro these are led lights? is the red one even the right wavelength?

Yeah it's LED light. You can switch between red, blue, yellow, green, white and cyan. They all have different purposes for the skin and face.

Red is the most popular, because of its collagen promotion.

Blue is next and popular for those who have had an extreme weight loss.

It's all well-documented. You get all the different lights.

Mask on
Fuck it, mask off
Mask on
Fuck it, mask off
Percocets
Molly, Percocets
Chase a check
Never chase a bitch
Screenshot 20200525 2031202

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Incoming and Deleted member 6908
Lol.

What brand did this you get you clown?
I got this one

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
I got this one

Nice. Looks pretty much the same, just different branding.

Mine's Nike and yours is Adidas though.

I see Red in the photo and looks pretty bright, Level 5?

Using any other colours and how has it been going for you and how long?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Nice. Looks pretty much the same, just different branding.

Mine's Nike and yours is Adidas though.

I see Red in the photo and looks pretty bright, Level 5?

Using any other colours and how has it been going for you and how long?
Only got mine like 5-7 days ago so obviously no results,i use level 9 which is the highest
I do 30 min red then 30 blue.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Only got mine like 5-7 days ago so obviously no results,i use level 9 which is the highest
I do 30 min red then 30 blue.

My one only has 5 levels, strange. Yours may just be more split-up.

So you're doing back to back 30 minute sessions, red to blue? Was that advised from somewhere you've seen?

You say it's too early for results. Well I'm seeing results. I got a serum I need to apply before using. Did you get one and you using it?

Nice bumb

Can I get a ref light lamp instead? It’s much better if you do red light for the whole body

Going for 60 minutes on level 5 Green right now.
Nice bumb

Can I get a ref light lamp instead? It’s much better if you do red light for the whole body

Listen the mask is just there for those who can't be assed with holding a lamp to their face for however long. Plus it's harder to get in the corners with the lamp I would imagine.

The mask is shaped for your face. Buy the lamp and the mask. I'm sure they'll have a LED light suit coming out soon and you can just wear that shit. Obvious next stage innovation.

Attachments

• Photo-1 (2).jpeg
    Photo-1 (2).jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 93
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents and Romnel
Updates:

Start of 6th day and for the past 2 days I've been doing 60 minutes each of Red, Blue and Green light therapy, Morning, Afternoon and Night.

You need to apply a serum that they give you before using the mask, each time.

Other than that only other product I've been using has been Man Cave Willowbark Face Wash.

PS: Marks on nose from wearing mask for 180 minutes a day LMAO.

Attachments

• photo_2020-05-27_12-15-06.jpg
    photo_2020-05-27_12-15-06.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 89
  • photo_2020-05-27_12-13-02.jpg
    photo_2020-05-27_12-13-02.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 78
  • photo_2020-05-27_12-13-26.jpg
    photo_2020-05-27_12-13-26.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 84
  • photo_2020-05-27_12-16-09.jpg
    photo_2020-05-27_12-16-09.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Updates:

Start of 6th day and for the past 2 days I've been doing 60 minutes each of Red, Blue and Green light therapy, Morning, Afternoon and Night.

You need to apply a serum that they give you before using the mask, each time.

Other than that only other product I've been using has been Man Cave Willowbark Face Wash.

PS: Marks on nose from wearing mask for 180 minutes a day LMAO.
worth it in your opinion?