Red light therapy ray lenght

K

Kinko

Zephir
I ve read that i need to combine 660nm and 850nm red light lenght to have the best results. If i use Only 660nm ray lenght i don t have good results?

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Lorsss
Cope. Where did you find about it? You’ve been overthinking too much about red light dude. Just get the fuck out your red light and get it in front of your face and you will see results after 3 weeks. Don’t overthink to much about a thing that works. Cut out the IF and Take the fucking action.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and RAITEIII
Cope. Where did you find about it? You’ve been overthinking too much about red light dude. Just get the fuck out your red light and get it in front of your face and you will see results after 3 weeks. Don’t overthink to much about a thing that works. Cut out the IF and Take the fucking action.

What kind of results are we supposed to be seeing after 3-4 weeks of using a red light every night?

What kind of results are we supposed to be seeing after 3-4 weeks of using a red light every night?
Skin tightened, glowing (the long you use red light the more glowing), you also will notice your skin much more hydrated

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and RAITEIII
What should i buy that doesn't cost too much? If it ship to europe would be perfect.

What should i buy that doesn't cost too much? If it ship to europe would be perfect.
Guarda uno dei miei ultimi 3d,lors ha risposto e linkato una luce e un led in Amazon Italia con lunghezza d onda di 660nm

Can I leave it on while I'm sleeping every night for 10 hours?

What is this even good for? Red light sounds like a giant cope to me unless we're talking prostitutes.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Rasputin and Deleted member 439
Can I leave it on while I'm sleeping every night for 10 hours?
i think that is going to severely damage your skin tbh, i've read somewhere that the max you can do on your skin is like 30 mins a day

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Are here rly some people who had results with red light?

Are here rly some people who had results with red light?
I tried it for a month with a 660nm lamp and it didn't do anything but I'm such a big collagencel that even retin-a and vit c serums didn't do anything for me so probably not the best example

• Ugh..
Reactions: Rasputin
I tried it for a month with a 660nm lamp and it didn't do anything but I'm such a big collagencel that even retin-a and vit c serums didn't do anything for me so probably not the best example
How old are you?